Holy Molly Donna Brazil gets triggerd over Herschel Walker speech!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m a victim ! You Don’t know my story! Lol
6439E201-21B9-43EB-9F5F-754DD5A807D5.jpeg

View attachment 379522
I saw the meltdown live. She is usually pretty reasonable, but Herschel Walker sent her over the edge.
:laughing0301:

She don't like no runaway slaves!

I saw that dialogue today on Fox and the mentality of Democrats was certainly on display.
Brazile totally represents the mentality of them by depending on chants..."You don't recognize my existence",You don't recognize my existence",You don't recognize my existence".... she chanted.
Democrats/liberals/BLM/protestors only know one thing... repeat a chant. She represents their mentality in that by repeating
simple chants, talking over the other person, shouting louder than the other person.... and what she accomplishes is that
rational, logical people shake their heads and ignore, while a smaller number of excited, obviously less courteous and definitely dumber people repeat the chant...You don't recognize my existence"You don't recognize my existence"You don't recognize my existence"!

If it was a Fox News Soap Opera--with actual viewers--then Brazile and DNC won it!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Pompeo On, "Prayer In Israel," tonight at RNC(?): Matt 25: 14-30?)

Nothing worse than a self-righteous political hack. She had nothing except the victim card. Sad. Democrats are gonna get creamed.

American leftists reject basic "democracy." They do not like debate. They scream and whine, and if you do not agree, they go batshit, since they have no truth or intellect to apply...

love how she says the republicans are just trying to show an "image"

what the FUCK were the DEMS doing in their convention?

hypocritical bitches.

View attachment 379522
I saw the meltdown live. She is usually pretty reasonable, but Herschel Walker sent her over the edge.
:laughing0301:
Shows she worries about the impact his speech will have.

Forum List

Back