Holy Hell! My Friend.......A Rapist! NO!

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Although this happened over a year ago my parea(a big group of friends who do everything together) did not tell me until yesterday, I had no idea, my dad and his dad(yes the arsonist fugitive) are from the same village in Greece, his mom did the time for the arson after his dad skipped the country, lol trhat is another story in and of itself!

Fucking 8 years in the pen he is gonna get for this, stupid dumbass! Oh and yeah it was a Greek chick he did this to also, think about how this is affecting the community because it came out during the trial that they had been dating for two years prior to this incident which makes it all the more bizarre. So now there are two camps, 1 camp says he did it and the other camp is thinking she might be getting back at him for a breakup and that she is a whore. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

For what its worth, i've known this guy my whole life...........yeah its not out of the realm of possibility with him.

www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/14306428p-15189932c.html

i am not registered for the site you have posted. but im sorry for this whole situation

i am not registered for the site you have posted. but im sorry for this whole situation

You have to friggin register at sacramento bee.com? Figures.

Don't be sorry, if he did it then he deserves the punishment. We've been telling this guy and his brother since their parents torched their mansion and his dad left the country, don't fuck up the cops will want to punish you for your father splitting........but he could never get used to being a regular joe after having the life of luxury as a kid, as a young adult after his dad left and mom was in prison he tried always for the quick buck, this if true just fits into the fast life he was leading.

Forum List

Back