Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

There is none so blind as he who will not see.

let's see now.

Thousands of Covid Deaths a day, closed businesses, mass unemployment, riots in the streets

vs.

Um, $5.00 gasoline? (which would probably be $5.00 no matter who was president).

Yeah, this isn't a hard choice, Mormon Bob. Of course, I had the good sense to buy a fuel efficient car 5 years ago.

That in no way support your fantasy.

I already covered that.
Yes, you state your opinions as if they were gold plated.

To me your opinion is no better than the opinion of Sloppy Joe at the local bar.

I back my opinions up with links to prove other intelligent people agree with me and my opinions are not just fantasies.

1656870335864.png

Oh boy, this old troll Alamo tactic.

Is this where is say, "nuh uh, you do!", and then you hope everyone forgets that you completely derailed?
I didn’t derail.

You only presented your opinion. I backed up my opinion with links from informed sources.

Here’s the links I presented. Note the first is from Law Enforcement Today and the second from Jonathon Turley, recognized legal expert.

Replying to foolish posts like yours is a total waste of my time.

I didn’t derail.
Indeed you did.

You even forgot what you were arguing and article puked a bunch of completely irrelevant information.

Comparing the Kim Potter situation to the Babbit situation?

I was embarrassed for you.

Let's check the scoreboard:

Reality 1000000000

You 0

The Capitol Police officer is not going to be disciplined or charged for doing the one job he is paid to do.

So you can drop the embarrassing dog and pony show. Reality simply does not care about your cult fantasies, or about the liars at judicial watch who only exist to lie to you and to keep you in a state of ignorance and anger.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.

View attachment 665268
let's see now.

Thousands of Covid Deaths a day, closed businesses, mass unemployment, riots in the streets

vs.

Um, $5.00 gasoline? (which would probably be $5.00 no matter who was president).

Yeah, this isn't a hard choice, Mormon Bob. Of course, I had the good sense to buy a fuel efficient car 5 years ago.

What do you think you accomplished with that post, other than to prove my point that you thought you were refuting.

You have a point. Mormon cultists don't really have reasoning skills, or they'd leave the cult.
But when they do, they lose all of their friends and family.

It's part of how cults keep a grip on their members. "If you leave, we all turnout backs on you."

It's especially effective on young people.

Forum List

Back