Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

The new CEO in charge of CNN has made it clear partisan heads are going to roll in an attempt to revive a dead network.
Has NOTHING to do with the left "waking up"

Well, I’m effin right. You are traitor trash. Of course, not much different then most Humpers. Now threats. You’re predictably laughable. You are a random low life strange….dude. I’ll give you that.

And you're a complete fucking idiot.

Bye now.

Don't let the door hit your fucktard ass on your way out of town.

Yeah well, this is going one of two ways. Either we all play by the same rules, or there are no rules.

Dems can take their pick. I'm agnostic, I win either way.

If we all play by the same rules then I too will adhere to those rules and abide by their boundaries.

If there are no rules, then I turn proactive. If I can't trust my elected morons to abide by the same rules I have to abide by, then they'll be the first ones on my shit list when the time comes.
I am sure a growing percentage of the citizens in our nation agree with you. I feel the rules started to charge when Obama took over the Oval Office.

Trump realized there was a problem and promised to drain the Swamp. Unfortunately the Swamp was a lot deeper and far more nasty than Trump realized.

To make matters even worse, Hillary is thinking of running for President again. It seems we will never be rid of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Plus once again we see different rules for Democrats and Republicans in play.

***snip***

If those are the options, why not Hillary? She’s 74 years old, which is like being bathed in the fountain of youth compared to Biden. And she’s still stunned —five years later — that she actually lost to Donald Trump. In fact, she sounds no different than Trump in constantly complaining about all the reasons she lost and that, well, the election was stolen by Trump and the Russians anyway. That type of rhetoric is a big no-no for Trump, but A-OK if Hillary (or Stacey Abrams) does it. Rules are rules.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Anyone who is Democrat is fucking asleep Mac, they provide no reason to support them beyond triggering your thoughtless feelings and those like you.

What, that you guys are tools ?
We knock the shit out you fools daily!

Now you can post that Trump quote you lied about again!

I know I’ve won when you start insulting me! I look forward to that! I love winning

Not you; bet you can’t even get laid. Loser.

Why is it LEFTIES always want to dig into my sex life when they got nothing else?

This is the third time now. The third DUMBASS LEFTARD that's done this.

Hey, fucktard halfwit, I have kids. I don't need to get laid, I just need to put food in their hungry little mouths.

And, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE SHIT FOR BRAINS LEFTIST ASSWIPES?

Keep your grubby little perverted deviant nose out of my sex life, and fuck you for even thinking about it.

Leftists SUCK. There's no way in hell anyone's going to let these assholes run the country

Why is it LEFTIES always want to dig into my sex life when they got nothing else?

This is the third time now. The third DUMBASS LEFTARD that's done this.

Hey, fucktard halfwit, I have kids. I don't need to get laid, I just need to put food in their hungry little mouths.

And, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE SHIT FOR BRAINS LEFTIST ASSWIPES?

Keep your grubby little perverted deviant nose out of my sex life, and fuck you for even thinking about it.

Leftists SUCK. There's no way in hell anyone's going to let these assholes run the country
Your sex life ? Why should I be interested in something*that doesn’t exist ?

Your sex life ? Why should I be interested in something*that doesn’t exist ?

See? ^^^

You want to make this personal, fucktard?

You want me to print your home address right here?

Back the fuck off, shit for brains

Don't fuck with me, I'll fuck back ten times as hard.

See? ^^^

You want to make this personal, fucktard?

You want me to print your home address right here?

Back the fuck off, shit for brains

Don't fuck with me, I'll fuck back ten times as hard.
Must have hit a nerve. Better check your supplies of depends. You’re pissing yourself.

Let me print your address. 101 Southlane, trailer 83, , Loserville, Red State USA.

Must have hit a nerve. Better check your supplies of depends. You’re pissing yourself.

Let me print your address. 101 Southlane, trailer 83, , Loserville, Red State USA.

This is the left. ^^^

Progtards, front and center.

These are the fuckers who want to run the country. They think they're right, and you're wrong.

These dumb fucking assholes will try ANYTHING to get under your skin, including mocking the sex life of a happily married man.

"Juvenile" isn't the word for this stuff.

FUCKING STUPID is more to the point.

These are Biden voters. ^^^

Fucking stupid.

These dumb fucking assholes will try ANYTHING to get under your skin, including mocking the sex life of a happily married man.
Maybe you’re happy. Can’t imagine anyone else is happily married to a Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back