Holy crap, Breitbart no longer loves Trump

Breitbart is the rights version of CNN.
Are you guys aware that Don Lemon Wednesday said this - "people who voted for Trump, voted for the same guy who Nazi's support, they voted for the same guy who the KKK supports".

Why not make threads about that?
I mean, how did this guy become an anchor??
There are approximately 1 million registered child sex offenders in the United States alone. You think some of them voted for Biden?
So how would you react if Breitbart said "people who voted for Biden voted for the same guy as 100,000s of sex offenders voted for"
Would that be any less stupid than what Lemon said???

When did Biden become a sex offender?
Hunter? Or Corrupt Joe Biden? Because they are both convictable of sexual harassment crimes.
But never will be because the left protects their criminals.
The creepy factor of watching Joe Biden that day with Senator's families is off the chart.
The way he interacts with pre-pubescent girls sets off alarm bells and red flags flying everywhere.
Every grown man alive knows you do not touch young girls in familiar ways unless they are your daughter. You simply don't.
In fact, I didn't touch my own daughter like he did these girls he had never met before... who does that?
He could not keep his hand off of them. He was drawn to them like magnets and grooming them. It is classic predatory actions.
Sick.
Anyone who sees those videos and doesn't see it - has their head buried in the sand up to their ass.

So why hasn't he been charged? Why haven't any of the family members demanded that he be charged?
So why can't you see the video and think for yourself?
He did nothing illegal. What would he be charged with?
Creepy actions by a strange old man is not illegal.
Just something every parent on the planet knows to look out for..... and we elected one as President.

First Fox became too liberal and now Breitbart lol.

This Republican implosion is hilariously entertaining. :popcorn:

Google them racist, redneck.
DODGE! You can't name a single one, you cheap 2-bit phony.

DODGE are you kidding, hell it would take me all day to the list the lies that Trump has told. You are either naive or dumb as hell.

The request or ask is not for you to take all day to make your list, it is simply to name or list a single lie.

Hell the election for starters.

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 45 years
Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama's farewell speech
Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

He lied about the Coronavirus for over a month.

I mean damn I could be at this all day.

Finding where a President of The US lied or exaggerated. Please confirm you don’t believe this is limited to Trump.

So now you are admitting he is a liar.

Every president in my lifetime or otherwise modern President in the past 60-70 years has had their moments of lying and misleading... that is what I admit.

We have never had a president that lies like Trump.

Can you quantify that and back it up with validated data? Some people say Obama and Clinton lied the most but theirs is just an opinion like yours that needs to be backed up.

DODGE are you kidding, hell it would take me all day to the list the lies that Trump has told. You are either naive or dumb as hell.

The request or ask is not for you to take all day to make your list, it is simply to name or list a single lie.

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama's farewell speech

Finding where a President of The US lied or exaggerated. Please confirm you don’t believe this is limited to Trump.

Every president in my lifetime or otherwise modern President in the past 60-70 years has had their moments of lying and misleading... that is what I admit.

Can you quantify that and back it up with validated data? Some people say Obama and Clinton lied the most but theirs is just an opinion like yours that needs to be backed up.

No I don't need to do that, you have heard his words for yourself. You are just in denial that your savior is a liar.

No I don't need to do that, you have heard his words for yourself. You are just in denial that your savior is a liar.
Specious at best on your part. Validation. Data science. Credibility. Accountability. All of these mean nothing to you.

Specious at best on your part. Validation. Data science. Credibility. Accountability. All of these mean nothing to you.

His lies have been posted many times before, now because you are a Trump Humper and believe his EVERY word I don't know what to tell you.

His lies have been posted many times before, now because you are a Trump Humper and believe his EVERY word I don't know what to tell you.

Trump Humper? My first choice was Ben Carson. Back to your logic, just as long as something is posted, then it is valid and credible? Are you sure you want to go with that?

List them, lying jig. King of the lying jigs.
I'd like to see him try to name even ONE. I've been challenging Democrats on that for years. NONE have ever presented a real Trump lie, here.

sept...............oct..................nov.................dec.............. jan... &.....

The thing is that if those people actually wanted the information they would have looked for it. It's very easy to find. All it takes is a simple search. It just takes minutes.

I did that search. I found that The Washington Post has listed it over 30 thousand false statements by trump.

There are so many they have broken it down to subjects in a data base. You can lick on a subject to get the list of the lies about that specific subject.

As of January 13, 2021 The Washington Post has listed 30,529 false statements by trump. Which I won't sugar coat it, it's 30529 flat out bold face lies from a man who if couldn't lie, wouldn't have anything to say.

For all who honestly want to read about it, you can click the link below. I have no doubt that the trump followers on this thread who have been demanding proof will not click on the link. It's useless to provide any proof to anything to trump followers. They won't accept it. Then turn around and claim they weren't given the information.

The links to his lies and lists of his lies have been posted on this board countless times. The trump people know he lies but choose to lie about it and claim he doesn't lie.

Oh, for all you trump followers, don't use the excuse there's a paywall. There isn't one on this page. It's open to the public.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Breitbart was part of his rise to power and if you read their articles and comments you see just how unaware they are of their part in this insurrection. They are as guilty as Trump.
EARTH TO MIDCAN: you can regurgitate the leftist idiot-media if you really wish to, but the Capitol attackers have been getting identified and arrested. They are Antifa.

As for insurrection, that is exactly what SHOULD be happening right now with the Insurrection Act, and the redoing of the election in 7 states, thereby giving Trump re-election which he won by a landslide. Ho hum.
Evidence? No?

The FBI says that was no evidence that Antifa and BLM were the riot trump caused.

I've posted it many times on the board. So have others.

It's nothing but a flat out lie that BLM and Antifa were there. It's just more of the typical conservative never taking any responsibility for their words or actions.

Here it is again:

Trump Humper? My first choice was Ben Carson. Back to your logic, just as long as something is posted, then it is valid and credible? Are you sure you want to go with that?

So are you saying we shouldn't believe Trump's lying words.

What I don't get is why is Trump is not in front of a firing squad along with his ring leaders.
We live in a land of rules. Theq wheels of justice move slowly but they move. Give it time. Be thankful the wheels move slowly this allows time for the truth to come out.

i heard that some members of congress want the secret service detail protecting capt crazy pants to be questioned as to why they &/or donny himself didn't feel he was in danger during that siege; & didn't make him go into his bunker.

they did that when the BLM protesters were out in front of the WH...

hmmmmmm..... makes one wonder, doesn't it?

What I don't get is why is Trump is not in front of a firing squad along with his ring leaders.
We live in a land of rules. Theq wheels of justice move slowly but they move. Give it time. Be thankful the wheels move slowly this allows time for the truth to come out.

i heard that some members of congress want the secret service detail protecting capt crazy pants to be questioned as to why they &/or donny himself didn't feel he was in danger during that siege; & didn't make him go into his bunker.

His followers said it best. Give me a pardon please. I was just doing what you said. Just like the realtor from Texas. Mean while Trump sat on his ass and had a party.

His followers said it best. Give me a pardon please. I was just doing what you said. Just like the realtor from Texas. Mean while Trump sat on his ass and had a party.

yep - i'm willing to bet the house managers will be using selected clips from the siege as evidence - especially the ones that explicitly named trump as to the reason they were there.

yep - i'm willing to bet the house managers will be using selected clips from the siege as evidence - especially the ones that explicitly named trump as to the reason they were there.
I'd love to see them toss in the clip of one of the idiots saying "I think Cruz would appreciate us doing this".

Just to see the look on Ted's face.

I'd love to see them toss in the clip of one of the idiots saying "I think Cruz would appreciate us doing this".

They absolutely will

that too! did you see how that trump humper was so quick to turn on raphael when he thought that he sold them out?

that too! did you see how that trump humper was so quick to turn on raphael when he thought that he sold them out?
That is what is so hillarious about Trump humpers. They think they would win a war with normal people when all we have to do is turn them on each other. That is the problem with blind rage it gets pointed in the wrong direction most the time.

Forum List

Back