Holy crap, Breitbart no longer loves Trump

Breitbart is the rights version of CNN.
Are you guys aware that Don Lemon Wednesday said this - "people who voted for Trump, voted for the same guy who Nazi's support, they voted for the same guy who the KKK supports".

Why not make threads about that?
I mean, how did this guy become an anchor??
There are approximately 1 million registered child sex offenders in the United States alone. You think some of them voted for Biden?
So how would you react if Breitbart said "people who voted for Biden voted for the same guy as 100,000s of sex offenders voted for"
Would that be any less stupid than what Lemon said???
Good post. No I'm NOT aware of what Don Lemon said, because I am not an idiot who watches CNN's demented, propaganda machine.

No, you're just and idiot who watches FOX's demented, propaganda machine.
Yeah cause watching CNN is so much better.
:rolleyes:

Than watching any of that trash, those outlets are just Trump Humper enablers at best.

What I don't get is why is Trump is not in front of a firing squad along with his ring leaders.
We live in a land of rules. Theq wheels of justice move slowly but they move. Give it time. Be thankful the wheels move slowly this allows time for the truth to come out.

Looks like the fog is beginning to lift over at Breitbart. Some of them can see the damage Trump has done to their cause. We'll see if this continues throughout Trumpdom:

Editors and reporters at the staunchly pro-Trump conservative outlet Breitbart News privately clashed over whether President Donald Trump was to blame for last week’s deadly Capitol riot, according to internal messages reviewed by The Daily Beast.

“I am just not feeling charitable AT ALL,” international news editor Frances Martel posted to Slack the morning after the rioting that left five people dead, including a police officer. “Destroy Trump.”

Martel lamented that Trump’s support for the MAGA mob had undone a decade’s worth of conservative politics, leaving the Republican Party “in shambles” and dimming the right-wing movement’s prospects.

“He set us back like 10 years,” Martel wrote. “We have worked so hard to promote our values, values that made him president when he hawked them, and now he does this, leaving everything in shambles? Nah, destroy him. Let it be a lesson to every other ‘populist.’”
You found a couple of staffers critical of trump while the majority support the president

so your headline is essentially a lie

What I don't get is why is Trump Nathan Hale is not in front of a firing squad along with his ring leaders.
avatars-000003815874-hb4k8r-t500x500.jpg

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Breitbart was part of his rise to power and if you read their articles and comments you see just how unaware they are of their part in this insurrection. They are as guilty as Trump.
EARTH TO MIDCAN: you can regurgitate the leftist idiot-media if you really wish to, but the Capitol attackers have been getting identified and arrested. They are Antifa.

As for insurrection, that is exactly what SHOULD be happening right now with the Insurrection Act, and the redoing of the election in 7 states, thereby giving Trump re-election which he won by a landslide. Ho hum.
Evidence? No?

Google them racist, redneck.
DODGE! You can't name a single one, you cheap 2-bit phony.

DODGE are you kidding, hell it would take me all day to the list the lies that Trump has told. You are either naive or dumb as hell.

The request or ask is not for you to take all day to make your list, it is simply to name or list a single lie.

Hell the election for starters.

Feb. 7, 2017: Lied that the murder rate was the highest in 45 years
Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama's farewell speech
Jan. 21, 2017: Lied about inauguration crowd size to the CIA

He lied about the Coronavirus for over a month.

I mean damn I could be at this all day.

DODGE are you kidding, hell it would take me all day to the list the lies that Trump has told. You are either naive or dumb as hell.

The request or ask is not for you to take all day to make your list, it is simply to name or list a single lie.

Jan. 25, 2017: Lied about two people being shot and killed during Obama's farewell speech

Finding where a President of The US lied or exaggerated. Please confirm you don’t believe this is limited to Trump.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Breitbart was part of his rise to power and if you read their articles and comments you see just how unaware they are of their part in this insurrection. They are as guilty as Trump.
Rats always swim away when a ship goes down. I'm not surprised some staffers would swallow the Kool Aid
poured out from a fire hose by the legacy media.

In 100% hindsight Trump could have done a much better job but you can say that about everything
and when the deck is thoroughly stacked against you who could have won against the combined forces
of the administrative state, the media, a corrupt judiciary and Rino politicians like governor Kemp and his sidekick Robin, Brad Raffensperger?
Holy election theft, Batman.

Trump certainly didn't put in the money, time and planning to defending himself that the left poured into
stealing the election but he saw what was coming and tried to stop the theft.

But what can one do against laws the left had put in place years earlier that make it easy to commit vote fraud? As long as democrat created laws make it easy to steal elections the trend will go on.

There is no "insurrection". The left just needs something to cover their own snail trails.

Last edited:
Are you guys aware that Don Lemon Wednesday said this - "people who voted for Trump, voted for the same guy who Nazi's support, they voted for the same guy who the KKK supports".

There are approximately 1 million registered child sex offenders in the United States alone. You think some of them voted for Biden?
So how would you react if Breitbart said "people who voted for Biden voted for the same guy as 100,000s of sex offenders voted for"

When did Biden become a sex offender?
Hunter? Or Corrupt Joe Biden? Because they are both convictable of sexual harassment crimes.
But never will be because the left protects their criminals.

Finding where a President of The US lied or exaggerated. Please confirm you don’t believe this is limited to Trump.

So now you are admitting he is a liar.

Every president in my lifetime or otherwise modern President in the past 60-70 years has had their moments of lying and misleading... that is what I admit.

Hunter? Or Corrupt Joe Biden? Because they are both convictable of sexual harassment crimes.

Right wing propaganda at best.

Every president in my lifetime or otherwise modern President in the past 60-70 years has had their moments of lying and misleading... that is what I admit.

We have never had a president that lies like Trump.

The creepy factor of watching Joe Biden that day with Senator's families is off the chart.
The way he interacts with pre-pubescent girls sets off alarm bells and red flags flying everywhere.
Every grown man alive knows you do not touch young girls in familiar ways unless they are your daughter. You simply don't.
In fact, I didn't touch my own daughter like he did these girls he had never met before... who does that?
He could not keep his hand off of them. He was drawn to them like magnets and grooming them. It is classic predatory actions.
Sick.
Anyone who sees those videos and doesn't see it - has their head buried in the sand up to their ass.

The creepy factor of watching Joe Biden that day with Senator's families is off the chart.
The way he interacts with pre-pubescent girls sets off alarm bells and red flags flying everywhere.
Every grown man alive knows you do not touch young girls in familiar ways unless they are your daughter. You simply don't.
In fact, I didn't touch my own daughter like he did these girls he had never met before... who does that?
He could not keep his hand off of them. He was drawn to them like magnets and grooming them. It is classic predatory actions.
Sick.
Anyone who sees those videos and doesn't see it - has their head buried in the sand up to their ass.

So why hasn't he been charged? Why haven't any of the family members demanded that he be charged?

Sick.

So why hasn't he been charged? Why haven't any of the family members demanded that he be charged?
IT'S ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

New Topics

Forum List

Back