Holy crap, Breitbart no longer loves Trump

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Looks like the fog is beginning to lift over at Breitbart. Some of them can see the damage Trump has done to their cause. We'll see if this continues throughout Trumpdom:

Editors and reporters at the staunchly pro-Trump conservative outlet Breitbart News privately clashed over whether President Donald Trump was to blame for last week’s deadly Capitol riot, according to internal messages reviewed by The Daily Beast.

“I am just not feeling charitable AT ALL,” international news editor Frances Martel posted to Slack the morning after the rioting that left five people dead, including a police officer. “Destroy Trump.”

Martel lamented that Trump’s support for the MAGA mob had undone a decade’s worth of conservative politics, leaving the Republican Party “in shambles” and dimming the right-wing movement’s prospects.

“He set us back like 10 years,” Martel wrote. “We have worked so hard to promote our values, values that made him president when he hawked them, and now he does this, leaving everything in shambles? Nah, destroy him. Let it be a lesson to every other ‘populist.’”

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Breitbart was part of his rise to power and if you read their articles and comments you see just how unaware they are of their part in this insurrection. They are as guilty as Trump.
They helped create him in the first place. We were calling sites like Breitbart, WND, Alex Jones and the others "fake news" before Trump commandeered the term.

Mac1958 one year after Trump leaves office... coming to USMB...

Bored-guy-on-computer.jpg

Looks like the fog is beginning to lift over at Breitbart. Some of them can see the damage Trump has done to their cause. We'll see if this continues throughout Trumpdom:

Editors and reporters at the staunchly pro-Trump conservative outlet Breitbart News privately clashed over whether President Donald Trump was to blame for last week’s deadly Capitol riot, according to internal messages reviewed by The Daily Beast.

“I am just not feeling charitable AT ALL,” international news editor Frances Martel posted to Slack the morning after the rioting that left five people dead, including a police officer. “Destroy Trump.”

Martel lamented that Trump’s support for the MAGA mob had undone a decade’s worth of conservative politics, leaving the Republican Party “in shambles” and dimming the right-wing movement’s prospects.

“He set us back like 10 years,” Martel wrote. “We have worked so hard to promote our values, values that made him president when he hawked them, and now he does this, leaving everything in shambles? Nah, destroy him. Let it be a lesson to every other ‘populist.’”
FUK BREITBART

They helped create Trump

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Breitbart was part of his rise to power and if you read their articles and comments you see just how unaware they are of their part in this insurrection. They are as guilty as Trump.

They knew Trump was a snake when they took him in.

Breitbart is the rights version of CNN.
Are you guys aware that Don Lemon Wednesday said this - "people who voted for Trump, voted for the same guy who Nazi's support, they voted for the same guy who the KKK supports".

Why not make threads about that?
I mean, how did this guy become an anchor??
There are approximately 1 million registered child sex offenders in the United States alone. You think some of them voted for Biden?
So how would you react if Breitbart said "people who voted for Biden voted for the same guy as 100,000s of sex offenders voted for"
Would that be any less stupid than what Lemon said???

EARTH TO MIDCAN: you can regurgitate the leftist idiot-media if you really wish to, but the Capitol attackers have been getting identified and arrested. They are Antifa.

As for insurrection, that is exactly what SHOULD be happening right now with the Insurrection Act, and the redoing of the election in 7 states, thereby giving Trump re-election which he won by a landslide. Ho hum.

Oh so a staunch member of the leftist loon media is trashing Trump, and we are supposed to believe every bit of it ? Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Oh so a staunch member of the leftist loon media is trashing Trump, and we are supposed to believe every bit of it ? Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.
Breitbart is the "leftist loon media" now?

Holy crap.

Are you guys aware that Don Lemon Wednesday said this - "people who voted for Trump, voted for the same guy who Nazi's support, they voted for the same guy who the KKK supports".

There are approximately 1 million registered child sex offenders in the United States alone. You think some of them voted for Biden?
So how would you react if Breitbart said "people who voted for Biden voted for the same guy as 100,000s of sex offenders voted for"
Good post. No I'm NOT aware of what Don Lemon said, because I am not an idiot who watches CNN's demented, propaganda machine.

When did Biden become a sex offender?

Forum List

Back