Holy Covfefe Batman..they are turning on us

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Poor Trump, his plane hadn't even landed in Florida yet and already his QAnon supporters turned on him..' “Trust the Plan” was the mantra of true believers. “Just think,” one posted hopefully on Jan. 19, “today and tomorrow will be holidays for your children.”

But as the clock ticked down to noon on Wednesday, Q message boards began filling with increasingly desperate posts from followers who claimed to have gone without sleep for as long as six days, not wanting to miss the moment they had been waiting and hoping for for years. “Please God, I’m watching, it’s making me sick to my stomach, but I want to see arrests,” one wrote. “Either arrests happen or we are now China’s property,” wrote another. And as Biden prepared to take the oath, a few minutes before 12 p.m. ET, despair turned to anger, even at Trump himself. “Thanks Trump!” read one post. “You sold out our country!”...As Trump departs office, reality sets in for QAnon cult

I made a thread asking the qAnoners of USMB to tell me what they want the POLICY for China to be.

I didn't' get anything tangible.

Just lots of platitudes.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Drumpf did what he's always done; he yanked the rug out from under his groups of supporters that were important for a little while, but not allowed at Mar-a-Lago.

Once he saw pictures of the Capital marauders, he knew that in his Glory, those people would never represent Him.

Poor Trump, his plane hadn't even landed in Florida yet and already his QAnon supporters turned on him..' “Trust the Plan” was the mantra of true believers. “Just think,” one posted hopefully on Jan. 19, “today and tomorrow will be holidays for your children.”

But as the clock ticked down to noon on Wednesday, Q message boards began filling with increasingly desperate posts from followers who claimed to have gone without sleep for as long as six days, not wanting to miss the moment they had been waiting and hoping for for years. “Please God, I’m watching, it’s making me sick to my stomach, but I want to see arrests,” one wrote. “Either arrests happen or we are now China’s property,” wrote another. And as Biden prepared to take the oath, a few minutes before 12 p.m. ET, despair turned to anger, even at Trump himself. “Thanks Trump!” read one post. “You sold out our country!”...As Trump departs office, reality sets in for QAnon cult
At some point you will have to take down your Trump centerfolds from your bedroom wall.

Tough read, maybe the writers need to go back to school and learn journalism. The rest of the story is just to stir up shit which seems to be the strong suit of the extreme right and left, they are all crazy nuts that seem to lead both parties.

Forum List

Back