Holocaust survivor on Charlottesville

As time goes by the memory will fade. Holocaust deniers will be given equal weight in a "debate" about the Nazis.
Speaking of equal weight...

upload_2017-8-19_17-5-51.png

As time goes by the memory will fade. Holocaust deniers will be given equal weight in a "debate" about the Nazis.

View attachment 144771

Oh...well, that makes it alright, then.....

The far right never tire of bringing up Communism (even if the term does not apply) to minimize Fascism.

He didn't even come close to the correct numbers. The Nazi's murdered about 12 million unarmed civilians, and communists didn't come anywhere close to 100,000,000. Oh, well. I put it down to home schooling.

Let'em speak... Who cares what Nazis have to say?

They protest and you protest them and then fights break out and the Nazis get what they wanted and that is the negative attention they seek!

So let'em speak because I will never listen...

Last edited:

View attachment 144771

The far right never tire of bringing up Communism (even if the term does not apply) to minimize Fascism.

He didn't even come close to the correct numbers. The Nazi's murdered about 12 million unarmed civilians, and communists didn't come anywhere close to 100,000,000. Oh, well. I put it down to home schooling.

And WWII took 20-30 million more lives. Begun by Fascists.

If that was a jewish person who passes the assorted tests to be accepted as a racial jewish person, that person can go to Israel and be supported by US taxpayers assuming she does not feel guilty about that. By the way, why aren't Japanese Imperial Flags banned on eBay? My grandfather was in a Jap prison camp for 3 1/2 years and that Jap flag is scary. Not. :p

Last edited:
Leave it to CNN to find an angry 80 something Holocaust survivor to comment on a current event. Couldn't CNN find a critic for Al Sharpton when his band of rioters caused the death of about a dozen Jews in Freddie's Fashion Mart in Harlem N.Y.? Where was CNN when left wing icon Rev. Jesse Jackson referred to New York City as "hymietown" in a news interview? How about former president Barry Hussein deliberately snubbing Israeli Prime Minister on several occasions? CNN is sounding more and more like a desperate angry petulant rag every day.

View attachment 144771

Before Jewish Bolshevism had run its course in Russia alone, 66 million white Christian Russians died. And, counting intentional famine, the number was even higher in Mao's China. Then there was Cambodia, Cuba, North Korea, Eastern Europe, Angola, Vietnam...

Leave it to CNN to find an angry 80 something Holocaust survivor to comment on a current event. Couldn't CNN find a critic for Al Sharpton when his band of rioters caused the death of about a dozen Jews in Freddie's Fashion Mart in Harlem N.Y.? Where was CNN when left wing icon Rev. Jesse Jackson referred to New York City as "hymietown" in a news interview? How about former president Barry Hussein deliberately snubbing Israeli Prime Minister on several occasions? CNN is sounding more and more like a desperate angry petulant rag every day.

White, your list of grievances grows and grows. I see you as becoming independently wealthy, ghostwriting Ann Coulter's books!

Forum List

Back