Holocaust Remembrance Day

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day. I condemn any violence or hate against anyone in our world. I Pray for the Jewish people around the world during this time of rising anti-semitism. I pray for peace and calm around the world.

Here is the national Holocaust Museum website:

The German government got away with the ultimate most efficient murder scenario in world history for about a decade and apparently the German citizens were unaware because the media at the time was in collaboration with the Nazi regime. German citizens were sickened when General Eisenhower forced them to tour liberated Concentration camps that existed practically in their back yards. Hanging Nazi military who were found guilty of war crimes was common after the Nuremburg trials but the criminal element in the German media that supported the Holocaust was generally ignored.

The German government got away with the ultimate most efficient murder scenario in world history for about a decade and apparently the German citizens were unaware because the media at the time was in collaboration with the Nazi regime. German citizens were sickened when General Eisenhower forced them to tour liberated Concentration camps that existed practically in their back yards. Hanging Nazi military who were found guilty of war crimes was common after the Nuremburg trials but the criminal element in the German media that supported the Holocaust was generally ignored.
Thank you for that information.

In his political testament, Hitler justified everything he did.

"Moreover, I left no one in doubt that this time millions of European children of the Aryan nations were not going to starve, and millions of grown men were not going to suffer death, and hundreds of thousands of women and children were not going to be burned and bombed to death in cities, without the real guilty ones having to atone for their guilt, even if by more humane means."

While a holocaust is not a good thing to do, it is pure hypocrisy to mourn some victims and at the same time ignore others. What we need is a memorial day for all the fallen and murdered during WWII.

In his political testament, Hitler justified everything he did.

"Moreover, I left no one in doubt that this time millions of European children of the Aryan nations were not going to starve, and millions of grown men were not going to suffer death, and hundreds of thousands of women and children were not going to be burned and bombed to death in cities, without the real guilty ones having to atone for their guilt, even if by more humane means."

While a holocaust is not a good thing to do, it is pure hypocrisy to mourn some victims and at the same time ignore others. What we need is a memorial day for all the fallen and murdered during WWII.
i agree. we need to remember all victims of hate and violence.

The day Soviet troops liberated Auschwitz.

Both my grandfathers (RIP) fought in WWII. Both my grandmothers (RIP) worked and suffered as civilians.

Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day. I condemn any violence or hate against anyone in our world. I Pray for the Jewish people around the world during this time of rising anti-semitism. I pray for peace and calm around the world.

Here is the national Holocaust Museum website:
is it a coincidence that republicans are belittling the holocaust with their petty claims?

The day Soviet troops liberated Auschwitz.

Both my grandfathers (RIP) fought in WWII. Both my grandmothers (RIP) worked and suffered as civilians.
I am sorry about your family members. Thank you to your grandparents and the rest of your family for their/your sacrifice and service to our country and our allies.

Forum List

Back