Holocaust Denier sentenced to Two and a Half Years

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
German Holocaust Denier Imprisoned for Inciting Racial Hatred

A German court sentenced Holocaust denier Germar Rudolf to two and a half years in prison for inciting racial hatred in publications and Web sites which "systematically" called into question the Nazi genocide.

The court in Mannheim in southern Germany on Thursday found that Rudolf, 42, had contested the murder of six million Jews in Europe during World War II in propaganda on the Internet and in various publications.

Rudolf, a trained chemist who once worked at the renowned Max Planck Institute in Stuttgart, described the Holocaust as "a gigantic fraud" during his trial. He published pseudo-scientific claims that it was impossible that Zyklon-B poison was used in the gas chambers at the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp.

He also said that he had found no evidence that the gas chambers used to kill hundreds of thousands of Jews ever existed.

Deportation after escape to US

Rudolf fled from Germany to the United States in 1995 after a court handed him a suspended sentence of 14 months for whipping up anti-Semitic sentiment.

He applied for political asylum in the US in 2000, but was rejected. He was deported in 2005 to serve the 1995 sentence. Rudolf was arrested when he appeared at an immigration office in Chicago to apply for a green card based on his marriage to a US citizen.

He was charged again in April 2006 with "systematically" denying or playing down the Nazi genocide of Europe's Jews in documents and on the Internet and of stirring anti-Semitic hatred.

"He presented the Holocaust as invention," prosecutor Andreas Grossmann told the court in his closing speech.

Rudolf's conviction follows that of neo-Nazi "historian" Ernst Zündel, one of the leading figures in the Holocaust denial movement and an acquaintance of Rudolf's, in February.

Zündel was jailed for five years in jail for his books and Web sites which contained fulsome praise of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and abuse towards Jews.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2386563,00.html

German Holocaust Denier Imprisoned for Inciting Racial Hatred

A German court sentenced Holocaust denier Germar Rudolf to two and a half years in prison for inciting racial hatred in publications and Web sites which "systematically" called into question the Nazi genocide.

The court in Mannheim in southern Germany on Thursday found that Rudolf, 42, had contested the murder of six million Jews in Europe during World War II in propaganda on the Internet and in various publications.

Rudolf, a trained chemist who once worked at the renowned Max Planck Institute in Stuttgart, described the Holocaust as "a gigantic fraud" during his trial. He published pseudo-scientific claims that it was impossible that Zyklon-B poison was used in the gas chambers at the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp.

He also said that he had found no evidence that the gas chambers used to kill hundreds of thousands of Jews ever existed.

Deportation after escape to US

Rudolf fled from Germany to the United States in 1995 after a court handed him a suspended sentence of 14 months for whipping up anti-Semitic sentiment.

He applied for political asylum in the US in 2000, but was rejected. He was deported in 2005 to serve the 1995 sentence. Rudolf was arrested when he appeared at an immigration office in Chicago to apply for a green card based on his marriage to a US citizen.

He was charged again in April 2006 with "systematically" denying or playing down the Nazi genocide of Europe's Jews in documents and on the Internet and of stirring anti-Semitic hatred.

"He presented the Holocaust as invention," prosecutor Andreas Grossmann told the court in his closing speech.

Rudolf's conviction follows that of neo-Nazi "historian" Ernst Zündel, one of the leading figures in the Holocaust denial movement and an acquaintance of Rudolf's, in February.

Zündel was jailed for five years in jail for his books and Web sites which contained fulsome praise of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and abuse towards Jews.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2386563,00.html

I actually believe this is wrong. I do not agree with his ideology at all. I just disagree that he does not have the right to express it. Hell, at least I don't have to worry about who the loudmouth Nazis and/or Jew-Haters are.

Can't say the same for those "open-minded" suicide bombers. You don't know they hate you until they're activating the bomb.

I hate this type of nonsense. As a Jew I cringe when I read about people being imprisoned in Europe for Holocaust denial (or reading about the backlash against Michael Ray Richardson here in the US last week).

Of course, the idea of passing this type of legislation in the US has American libtards/Dim-o-Creeps creaming their panties.

I've run across many libtards on message boards and in the blogosphere who have proudly stated that so-called "hate speech" (which is really a blanket statement applied to any idea that liberals disagree with) has no place in a so-called "civilized society" (which is a blanket statement for anywhere that has adopted San Fransicko values) and should therefore be banned.

Liberals crack me up... They whine about the PATRIOT Act violating the 4th and 6th Amendments, while waging guerilla warfare against the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Don't liberals just kill ya? :cuckoo:

Personally, I think all speech should be banned. ESP should be the only legal means of communication. When will Battletoads declare martial law and save us? *sigh*

Hey Snowman, did you see that documentary on World War IV yet? I thought it was pretty fucked up how the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were unjustly made out as the aggressors. Hollywood LIEberal propoganda at work, fo' reals.

I hate this type of nonsense. As a Jew I cringe when I read about people being imprisoned in Europe for Holocaust denial (or reading about the backlash against Michael Ray Richardson here in the US last week).

Of course, the idea of passing this type of legislation in the US has American libtards/Dim-o-Creeps creaming their panties.

I've run across many libtards on message boards and in the blogosphere who have proudly stated that so-called "hate speech" (which is really a blanket statement applied to any idea that liberals disagree with) has no place in a so-called "civilized society" (which is a blanket statement for anywhere that has adopted San Fransicko values) and should therefore be banned.

Liberals crack me up... They whine about the PATRIOT Act violating the 4th and 6th Amendments, while waging guerilla warfare against the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Don't liberals just kill ya? :cuckoo:

Do you think extremist liberals are worse than extremist conservatives?

New Topics

Forum List

Back