Holocaust Denial: Nope

When are you going to cry again about "abusing Muslims" because that was good
I wasn't crying about anyone abusing muslims.

I was just wondering how muslims figured into a thread about the Holocaust.

An alleged event that happened in Europe and involved several Christian countries? ... :cool:

I will tell you how. Because if I talk to any Muslim anywhere in the world, I have a better than 50% chance that that person does NOT believe the Holocaust happened as recorded, by detailed historical record. Which is sad, and which you have confirmed....sadly. And which I proved to you by statistics.

I can't help that. It is what it is.

ah the FAKE zionist hater who works for the zionists is here. the controlled oppostion shill.

Heck, half of all American citizens don't believe the government's official Warren Commission story concerning Pres. Kennedy's assassination. ... :cool:

Try the majority fake zionist hater.

Why do soo many otherwise rational people insist that everyone must believe the official Holocaust narrative, and get all worked up if they don't?? ... :dunno:

Personally, I don't care if other people want to believe in Big Foot, UFO's, the Holocaust, or Loch Ness monster. But just don't insist that I share in your delusion.

sure wish this post had been made by the OP instead of the zionist lover.

Because Holocaust Denial is crazy.

No, really. It doesn't make you smart for "looking at the evidence". It's unhinged, loony, and usually run by straight up bigotry

What's the number 1 most used tactic by the left when it comes to opposition to their radical agenda? They accuse us of being Nazis. You play right into their hands, useful tool.

To put a finer point on it:

"We believe in total love, peace, and brotherhood and if you come join our commune, you will be part of it. If you don't, you are a racist hater bigot."

"Yeah I reject that because it is reasonably and fundamentally flawed, not because I hate people."

The above is Leftism. Here is what you are presenting:

"Recorded history has PROVEN that many millions of Jews were systemically murdered by Nazi Germany in many horrific ways. But we don't want to believe that because we don't like the Jews. Don't you dare call us names. We are asking serious questions."

No, pal. You're not asking "serious questions". Your "serious questions" are driven by an AGENDA, just like Leftists, which you only hope I do not notice.

Try again, because that just failed.

My "agenda" is to advocate towards a return to a more traditional, united and moral society. The main obstacle to that is Marxism and the repression of free thought by accusations of racism. Marxist ideology has been allowed to propagate in our society, trickled down from academia into media, into entertainment and into popular culture. It's the foundation of all radical left political theory and it was brought here to the US by Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe. Intellectuals who made no secret of the fact that they hated Christian morality and believed they were genetically superior to Europeans.

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

White Supremacists and Muslims--what cozy bedfellows they be. Isn't that lovely for you?

And by the way: all of the crap above FAR pre-dated "Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe" I hope you know.

I'm not a white supremacist. I do believe however that the best method to attain a more united and moral society is to protect the majority ethnic population from being displaced. The left would have us believe that this mindset will lead to mass detentions and friggin' gas chambers and that's why we need open borders and transgender indoctrination at elementary schools. Degradation of traditional values and tribal bonds is quite literally written into the social marxist handbooks as the way to attain their godless, nihilistic, multicultural communist utopia.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being Muslim or Arab or whatever. just as there's nothing wrong with being pro-christian or pro-white. Saladin is widely believed to be a benevolent ruler who oversaw a period of great scientific progress and inter-religious harmony. Some people angrily want to dispute that idea even though it's written into history books. Because they're bigots.

Obviously if the US would stop meddling in the middle east then Islamic radicals would have no motivation to commit atrocities against the west.

I will tell you how. Because if I talk to any Muslim anywhere in the world, I have a better than 50% chance that that person does NOT believe the Holocaust happened as recorded, by detailed historical record. Which is sad, and which you have confirmed....sadly. And which I proved to you by statistics.
If you happened to notice on the graph you posted. Hindus rated the highest on denying the Holocaust.

Only the western nations are consumed with believing the Holocaust myth.

The so called Holocaust is a non issue to more than half the worlds population; China, India, Asia, Africa, and South America. .. :cool:

If you happened to notice on the graph you posted. Hindus rated the highest on denying the Holocaust.

The so called Holocaust is a non issue to more than half the worlds population; China, India, Asia, Africa, and South America. .. :cool:

Those countries are laughing as the west destroys itself.

Why do soo many otherwise rational people insist that everyone must believe the official Holocaust narrative, and get all worked up if they don't?? ... :dunno:

Personally, I don't care if other people want to believe in Big Foot, UFO's, the Holocaust, or Loch Ness monster. But just don't insist that I share in your delusion.

No, really. It doesn't make you smart for "looking at the evidence". It's unhinged, loony, and usually run by straight up bigotry

What's the number 1 most used tactic by the left when it comes to opposition to their radical agenda? They accuse us of being Nazis. You play right into their hands, useful tool.

"We believe in total love, peace, and brotherhood and if you come join our commune, you will be part of it. If you don't, you are a racist hater bigot."

"Yeah I reject that because it is reasonably and fundamentally flawed, not because I hate people."

"Recorded history has PROVEN that many millions of Jews were systemically murdered by Nazi Germany in many horrific ways. But we don't want to believe that because we don't like the Jews. Don't you dare call us names. We are asking serious questions."

No, pal. You're not asking "serious questions". Your "serious questions" are driven by an AGENDA, just like Leftists, which you only hope I do not notice.

My "agenda" is to advocate towards a return to a more traditional, united and moral society. The main obstacle to that is Marxism and the repression of free thought by accusations of racism. Marxist ideology has been allowed to propagate in our society, trickled down from academia into media, into entertainment and into popular culture. It's the foundation of all radical left political theory and it was brought here to the US by Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe. Intellectuals who made no secret of the fact that they hated Christian morality and believed they were genetically superior to Europeans.

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

White Supremacists and Muslims--what cozy bedfellows they be. Isn't that lovely for you?

And by the way: all of the crap above FAR pre-dated "Jewish intellectuals fleeing persecution in Europe" I hope you know.

I'm not a white supremacist. I do believe however that the best method to attain a more united and moral society is to protect the majority ethnic population from being displaced. The left would have us believe that this mindset will lead to mass detentions and friggin' gas chambers and that's why we need open borders and transgender indoctrination at elementary schools. Degradation of traditional values and tribal bonds is quite literally written into the social marxist handbooks as the way to attain their godless, nihilistic, multicultural communist utopia.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being Muslim or Arab or whatever. just as there's nothing wrong with being pro-christian or pro-white. Saladin is widely believed to be a benevolent ruler who oversaw a period of great scientific progress and inter-religious harmony. Some people angrily want to dispute that idea even though it's written into history books. Because they're bigots.

Obviously if the US would stop meddling in the middle east then Islamic radicals would have no motivation to commit atrocities against the west.

Well I gave you a 'winner' but only sorta agree. I'd say as long as we allow nations to be sovereign and do to their people whatever the people allow their leaders to do and not get all tangled up and weakened by wars unless directly threatened then I agree.
European and western nations are the only nation that allow outsiders to come in without denouncing their cultures. We are purposely and systematically being destroyed from within.
A melting pot becomes one not 101.
But we also need to respect their sovereignty too. Something we have not done in many years. We have weakened with each foreign war involvement since WW1.

We have not been sovereign since 1920 League of Nations now known as UN and NATO.

In western nations the more Jewish citizens. The more the Holocaust myth is forced on the people by both the media and school.

While in India, China, and Africa; basically billions of people; nobody cares about the Holocaust, and most likely never even heard of it. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

Well I gave you a 'winner' but only sorta agree. I'd say as long as we allow nations to be sovereign and do to their people whatever the people allow their leaders to do and not get all tangled up and weakened by wars unless directly threatened then I agree.
European and western nations are the only nation that allow outsiders to come in without denouncing their cultures. We are purposely and systematically being destroyed from within.
A melting pot becomes one not 101.
But we also need to respect their sovereignty too. Something we have not done in many years. We have weakened with each foreign war involvement since WW1.

We have not been sovereign since 1920 League of Nations now known as UN and NATO.

I'm not sure which part of my comment you disagree with...

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

You speak about a "united and moral society" but not an American one. This has not escaped my notice. That's because what you propose is not really American, is it?

I don't care what your OPINION of the Holocaust is. It happened, and you are denying FACT. Historical, proven fact.

That's insane.

This rock is historically raft with genocidial maniacs , the evidence is irrefutable , yet the revisionists keep trying to bend it all toward their narrative.

One should really look it all up, once one does so, the jews become an abused minority in a sea of inhuman subjugation

~S~

I don't care what your OPINION of the Holocaust is. It happened, and you are denying FACT. Historical, proven fact.
The word Holocaust is an invented term for an invented event.

Yes, people were held in brutal work camps during the war, but the story of gas chambers and such is just a fantasy story told by the victors to further vilify the defeated enemy. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

You speak about a "united and moral society" but not an American one. This has not escaped my notice. That's because what you propose is not really American, is it?

What I said applies to all nations. A sure fire way to become divided is to mass immigrate foreign cultures faster than they have a chance to assimilate. While you're at it, demonize the majority as racist, genocidal oppressors. Oh, and make sure to do this during a period of great economic disparity, when people are carrying mass media propaganda devices around with them everywhere they go. That will ensure a wonderful cocktail of fear, anger and resentment.

Intersectional feminism
Psychoanalysis
Critical theory
Post modernism

Just to name a few.

So the American one would be an immoral divided mod ruled oligarchy ? Well then libs should be very happy because that is what we have been for over half a century close to a century now.
Freedom brings with it responsibility for actions of all not just a few.
Destroying the family and morals is the best way to destroy a nation.

Forum List

Back