Hollywood writer calls for violence after Trump election...left wingers are violent and hateful

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Remember those good old days when the left tried to pretend that Trump supporters were violent and hateful.......those were the days....since in truth, the left wing totalitarians of the democrat party are the really violent and hate filled people...as they are showing by their actual violence and their displays of hate....

Joss Whedon....states that Trump cannot have one term in office...

So....hollywood in the 50s supported the mass murderer stalin....today they support violence against the people they disagree with.....

Writer of 'Taxi Driver,' 'Raging Bull' Pens Post-Election 'Call to Violence' - Breitbart

Schrader, writer of cinematic classics such as Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, posted to his Facebook page Saturday night that Donald Trump’s election is a “call to violence,” claiming that he had heard a similar call in the 60s.

“I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump’s election,” wrote Schrader. “Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence. I felt the call to violence in the 60’s and I feel it now again. This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement.”

“We should finance those who support violence resistance. We should be willing to take arms,” Schrader continued. “Like Old John Brown, I am willing to battle with my children. Alt right nut jobs swagger violence. It’s time to actualize that violence, Like by [sic] Civil War Michigan predecessors I choose to stand with the black, the brown and the oppressed.”

-------------

Some celebrities seem to agree with Schrader, however, that Donald Trump cannot be allowed to act as president. Director Joss Whedon tweeted that Donald Trump, “CANNOT be allowed a term in office.”

They are taking after Trump. When someone with such nasty bigot hatred spouts his filthy mouth for several months what would you expect. The moral crowd does not like it.

Remember those good old days when the left tried to pretend that Trump supporters were violent and hateful.......those were the days....since in truth, the left wing totalitarians of the democrat party are the really violent and hate filled people...as they are showing by their actual violence and their displays of hate....

So....hollywood in the 50s supported the mass murderer stalin....today they support violence against the people they disagree with.....

Writer of 'Taxi Driver,' 'Raging Bull' Pens Post-Election 'Call to Violence' - Breitbart

Schrader, writer of cinematic classics such as Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, posted to his Facebook page Saturday night that Donald Trump’s election is a “call to violence,” claiming that he had heard a similar call in the 60s.

“I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump’s election,” wrote Schrader. “Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence. I felt the call to violence in the 60’s and I feel it now again. This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement.”

“We should finance those who support violence resistance. We should be willing to take arms,” Schrader continued. “Like Old John Brown, I am willing to battle with my children. Alt right nut jobs swagger violence. It’s time to actualize that violence, Like by [sic] Civil War Michigan predecessors I choose to stand with the black, the brown and the oppressed.”

-------------

Some celebrities seem to agree with Schrader, however, that Donald Trump cannot be allowed to act as president. Director Joss Whedon tweeted that Donald Trump, “CANNOT be allowed a term in office.”

Time for someone to "Break Bad" on Whedon's skanky little ass....

They are taking after Trump. When someone with such nasty bigot hatred spouts his filthy mouth for several months what would you expect. The moral crowd does not like it.
ahahahahahahahahaha "moral crowd" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hohohohohohohohoho!

-------------

Time for someone to "Break Bad" on Whedon's skanky little ass....

Dont' think Whedon hadn't anything to do with Breaking Bad...

Buffy, Angel, the Librarians, Agents of SHIELD...

“I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump’s election,” wrote Schrader. “Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence.

I would love to know how he meditates? Does he solicit a higher power? Yeah, who?

Or does he just play mind games with his own narrowly defined set of ideals? You know, stuff like transgender bathrooms and public schools exclusively for 'homosexual' children and global warming are the most serious topics of the day. Whether ten or a thousand terrorists sneak in across our southern border or as fake Syrian war refugees, this pampered elitist could not care less. Hollywood is pretty much what is wrong with America and all their bold secular humanist celebrity spokespersons. They are out of touch with the poor, the middle class, all foreign crises, with God, in fact, with the whole world.

Last edited:

what hatred would that be? Illegal alien criminals....is it wrong to want to send them back to Mexico? Muslims we can't vet...is it wrong to take care of them in the middle east, instead of making them come all the way over here just to vote for democrats? You guys are really foolish......you wouldn't know someone who hates, really hates, if they were in the democrat party...oh wait...the democrat party is the party of racism, crime and rape....and violence and hate....

Forum List

Back