Hollywood trashes Vince Vaughn for shaking President Trump's hand

Leftists historically have opposed blacklisting....but now they like it and so many careers have had a knife stuck in
it's sides because Trump must be vilified and ostracized no matter how many other people get hurt.

And they wonder why people responded so well to ricky gervais

Attachments

• WaU5vSB_d.jpg
    WaU5vSB_d.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Banned
This is of couorse not surprising as most understand now that there is a new 'blacklist' in hollywood....as in any conservative actor is jeopardizing his career if he lets his conservative views become known.

Here We Go... The Intolerant Left Thrashes Actor Vince Vaughn After He Shakes President Trump's Hand at National Championship Game
They have no hold on him. No video of him being a pedophile. Those are the actors and actresses being black balled

https://www.investors.com/politics/columnists/hollywood-conservatives-blacklist-brent-bozell/

The libs are killing themselves right in front of our eyes....they may never lead again in our lifetime....

The libs are killing themselves right in front of our eyes....they may never lead again in our lifetime....

We can hope. But I think the disunion has gone so far now that we can't successfully fight any war, and our enemies know that. Worrying.

• Banned

We can hope. But I think the disunion has gone so far now that we can't successfully fight any war, and our enemies know that. Worrying.

It is really beyond belief and I think can only be ascribed to the power of Satan.

Everything Hollyweird trashes ....I accept with open arms!

All they hate we love. :wink_2:

That's all you have to know.

Leftists historically have opposed blacklisting....but now they like it and so many careers have had a knife stuck in
it's sides because Trump must be vilified and ostracized no matter how many other people get hurt.

They like it when they are DOING it, they just dislike it when it's being done to them, as when so many were communists in the 1950s. And now they are commies again, but they have the upper hand (for now) and can blacklist all their opponents. I don't think this will end well.

WTF? Hollywood democrats led by Frank Sinatra may have been involved in the murder of an actress who might have been an embarrassment to JFK. Now they are outraged about a freaking handshake?

Forum List

Back