Hollywood traitors

I don't watch movies because of the star's political ideologies. Likewise, it doesn't make much sense for me not to watch them for their political ideologies.

I can watch pretty much anything Tom Hanks stars in. I couldn't give a fuck that he's a liberal. The guy's an absolutely amazing actor...

I don't watch movies because of the star's political ideologies. Likewise, it doesn't make much sense for me not to watch them for their political ideologies.

I can watch pretty much anything Tom Hanks stars in. I couldn't give a fuck that he's a liberal. The guy's an absolutely amazing actor...

It is amusing, though, to see the anti-civil rights Hollywood lefties shooting everything in sight in their movies while they petition for us to lose our right to self-defense in real life. They're gun-grabbers in the streets, but hoplophiles in the sheets. LOL

It is amusing, though, to see the anti-civil rights Hollywood lefties shooting everything in sight in their movies while they petition for us to lose our right to self-defense in real life. They're gun-grabbers in the streets, but hoplophiles in the sheets. LOL

That's like being critical of Darth Vader because he wanted to kill Luke.

It's Hollywood.

I can't say that I've ever heard Tom Hanks express his personal views all too often, and certainly never on the 2nd Amendment.

And, even if he did, you know what?

He's a great actor...

Looks like those traitorous Limousine Libtards in Hollywood are going to give a party for China Joe stealing the election from the American people.

Another reason to never watch shit networks like ABC.

Tom Hanks is just another Useful Idiot. Hollywood is full of the morons.

Only another Useful idiot would pay attention to anything that clown said.

Too bad. At one time Hollywood was pro American. I guess the big Chinese entertainment market has the shitheads jumping ship now.

With China's man in the White House Hollywood is thrilled.

Tom Hanks to host Joe Biden Inauguration Day TV special featuring Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato
'Celebrating America' will air on ABC on January 20.

Be kind to Mr. Hanks.

He has to get along with his fellow actors.

So since most Hollywood types are liberals (at least in theory), he has to go along to get along.

And as other posters have reminded us, the Hollywood types know that China has 1,000,000,000 people, so producers and actors are drooling over the possibility of breaking into the Chinese market, which is dependent on their being good little boys & girls, i.e,, they refrain from criticizing China in any way. Concentration camps for Uighurs? No way!

China already owns large shares of almost all the major film production companies in America. They have for years. Now, China will also own a large share of our federal government.
Large share. More like all of it.

Looks like those traitorous Limousine Libtards in Hollywood are going to give a party for China Joe stealing the election from the American people.

Another reason to never watch shit networks like ABC.

Tom Hanks is just another Useful Idiot. Hollywood is full of the morons.

Only another Useful idiot would pay attention to anything that clown said.

Too bad. At one time Hollywood was pro American. I guess the big Chinese entertainment market has the shitheads jumping ship now.

With China's man in the White House Hollywood is thrilled.

Tom Hanks to host Joe Biden Inauguration Day TV special featuring Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato
'Celebrating America' will air on ABC on January 20.
View attachment 442327

Yes. I can see how worried Hanks is about batshit crazy right wingers who don't want to watch his movies.
He must have been really worried to go hide out in Grease. ;)

As always, you're funny. Not in the HaHa sense of the word, but in the ODD way.
1610573795623.png

How absolutely petty. The trump filth got their big party on the mall, before the pandemic hit. Biden can't have one due both to Covid and to the terrorist attack on the Capitol, so why not have a TV special?

The entertainment industry is as pro-American as any other industry. I don't see any reason to think otherwise. Everyone gets to speak their mind: all industries. Look at the religio-babblers. They offer their "opinions" all over the place, all the time, and they go out and campaign. Several of them turned their TV shows into commercials for trump.

Tom Hanks is a very fine actor who has successfully tackled a wide range of roles.

New Topics

Forum List

Back