Hollywood and the Bible

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
My book is finally out!! It's called "Hollywood and the Bible" by Benjamin Sambul, and it's a summary of all the Biblical epics ever made. You can order it by going to the website www.publishamerica.net. Enjoy!

Last edited:
My book is finally out!! It's called "Hollywood and the Bible" by Benjamin Sambul, and it's a summary of all the Biblical epics ever made. You can order it by going to the website www.publishamerica.net. Enjoy!

There is a book out called the Zealot by a Muslim about Jesus. When it comes out in movie theaters, I doubt you will be seeing Christians rioting the way the world saw the Muslims riot over some little clip about Mohammed. By the way, I saw Ben Hur on the old Twentieth Century lot before it came out in the theaters, and i really loved that movie. I could have watched it many times over.

Reza Aslan's 'Zealot' Jesus Book to Be Turned Into Movie?

Ben-Hur Trailer (Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition [Blu-Ray]) - IMDb

There is a book out called the Zealot by a Muslim about Jesus. When it comes out in movie theaters, I doubt you will be seeing Christians rioting the way the world saw the Muslims riot over some little clip about Mohammed. By the way, I saw Ben Hur on the old Twentieth Century lot before it came out in the theaters, and i really loved that movie. I could have watched it many times over.

Reza Aslan's 'Zealot' Jesus Book to Be Turned Into Movie?

Ben-Hur Trailer (Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition [Blu-Ray]) - IMDb

Yeah, and how about "The Last Temptation of Christ" back in 1988? Some Christian groups objected peacefully, but there were no riots. And Jews didn't riot when "Passion of the Christ" came out. And Mormons are not going crazy over "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway. The posters on this Board don't seem to realize that Israel is not dealing with rational, normal people on that side of the globe.

Well that's interesting.
I did a search at the web site you posted and it said that there was no such product.

Well that's interesting.
I did a search at the web site you posted and it said that there was no such product.

Just click on the link. When you get on the website, you should see a "search" box. Type in the title and it should pop up. I just did it myself. Once again, the link is www.publishamerica.net.

Last edited:
Well that's interesting.

Just click on the link. When you get on the website, you should see a "search" box. Type in the title and it should pop up. I just did it myself. Once again, the link is www.publishamerica.net.

I did and this is what I got
No products for the search: Hollywood and the Bible by Benjamin Sombul
http://www.publishamerica.net/sc/pr...bul&storeid=*1c8d4af481d8aec30106477a1b7c638c

OK sorry, if you type the name in it says the above.
If you just type the title it does come up.
Isn't that kinda strange. It should bring up the book by both ways.

Congratulations on your new book!!!!
I think I'm going to order it. :)

Last edited:
The newest Hollywood Bible blockbuster is Noah, starring Russel Crowe. Hollywood loves the Bible for money making purposes.

The newest non Hollywood Blockbuster will be Genesis the Movie in 3D.
I bet this one will out sell Russel Crowe's movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a book out called the Zealot by a Muslim about Jesus. When it comes out in movie theaters, I doubt you will be seeing Christians rioting the way the world saw the Muslims riot over some little clip about Mohammed.
Reza Aslan's book about Jesus is done in a respectful way towards both Christianity and Jesus.

Whereas, the youtube video was a vile and perverted direct attack against Muhammad and Islam.

Big difference....... :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHT0qlYH90

They want you to donate on the site and then pay to see the movie in the theater. The intro to the trailer said that the funding was already done.

I do want to see it. I want to see how they handle Cain being exiled into a land that already has people living in a city, when Adam and Eve, with their children, were supposedly the only humans.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YHT0qlYH90

They want you to donate on the site and then pay to see the movie in the theater. The intro to the trailer said that the funding was already done.

I do want to see it. I want to see how they handle Cain being exiled into a land that already has people living in a city, when Adam and Eve, with their children, were supposedly the only humans.

Hollywood can't be blamed, and neither can the Bible for your misunderstanding the Genesis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back