Hollyweird just keeps doing it...

black greta.jpg

Aquaman was stupid because humans cant stay under water that long.
Xmen was stupid because mutants are not real.
People in partisan world act "entitled" when it comes to their art. Jeeze, I wonder how they'd ever fix such a thing.

Lol!

Uppity up up uppity up up

Last edited:
... insisting on putting female characters in a male role.
And once again virtue signaling producers put political aspirations above quality of the movie.

Perusing trailers I came upon one of the latest - "Shadow in the Cloud".
In which a female character played by Chloe Moretz (5' 4", 128 lbs.) is an ass kicking physical powerhouse kicking the shit out of alien creatures that men on the show die trying to fight.
She is a shipping clerk, but somehow expertly knows how to shoot a variety of military guns, including doing a masterful job on a planes turret... never even seeing one before.
And if she can't shoot the aliens in a single shot a top marksmen would blush at - she just kicks their ass with her powerful 5' 4" frame.

SO... yeah, I'll pass,
It's just stupid.
If she is hot, I'll probably watch it. I like watching a hot lady kicking ass even if it's not realistic.
Meh... she is ok... a bit childish looking... I prefer women to look like grown women, not a teenager.

View attachment 449331
Average.

How often does this happen because I have only known of it to happen once and that was when a woman did the Peter Pan role?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

... insisting on putting female characters in a male role.
And once again virtue signaling producers put political aspirations above quality of the movie.

Perusing trailers I came upon one of the latest - "Shadow in the Cloud".
In which a female character played by Chloe Moretz (5' 4", 128 lbs.) is an ass kicking physical powerhouse kicking the shit out of alien creatures that men on the show die trying to fight.
She is a shipping clerk, but somehow expertly knows how to shoot a variety of military guns, including doing a masterful job on a planes turret... never even seeing one before.
And if she can't shoot the aliens in a single shot a top marksmen would blush at - she just kicks their ass with her powerful 5' 4" frame.

SO... yeah, I'll pass,
It's just stupid.
I ran across this old thread questioning putting females in traditional male movie roles. Thinking that this is just pollical is being shortsighted. It is due to a cultural change that has been going on for centuries but has accelerated over the last hundred years. Women are getting movie rolls that were traditional male roles because women are doing so many things that once was reserve for men, supporting the family, serving in the military, and working in jobs that was once considered men's work. Weather we like it or not we are slowly becoming a unisex society

I agree that there were better choices than Chloe Maretz for example, Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, or Zoe Bell

Forum List

Back