Zone1 Holier than thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I came across this cartoon today while doing my internet news/humor reading time.

For all you "Christians" who like to say that you're so much better and are going to Heaven, while all those who have a different political philosophy, well......you might wanna pay attention to the Non Sequitur comic from today...................

I came across this cartoon today while doing my internet news/humor reading time.

For all you "Christians" who like to say that you're so much better and are going to Heaven, while all those who have a different political philosophy, well......you might wanna pay attention to the Non Sequitur comic from today...................

1430468619637.jpg

Ohhh look, Anti-Christian hate from a leftist - how refreshing - and unique.

I think the only time I have ever met a religious person that actually acts like this, is waaaaaaay back, when I was really young on campus, there was this guy, his name was, "preacher Rick," he stood in the middle of campus and shouted out to passing students about their sins, and how they were going to pay for them.

(Some things? Never change. :71: )

. . . and I have heard about Jehovah's witnesses & Mormons that go door to door, but they have never come knocking on mine. Other than that, nope, I have never met or heard of any folks that claimed they were somehow morally superior and expected better judgement than others.

In sum, no idea what this thread is about.

I think the only time I have ever met a religious person that actually acts like this, is waaaaaaay back, when I was really young on campus, there was this guy, his name was, "preacher Rick," he stood in the middle of campus and shouted out to passing students about their sins, and how they were going to pay for them.

(Some things? Never change. :71: )

. . . and I have heard about Jehovah's witnesses & Mormons that go door to door, but they have never come knocking on mine. Other than that, nope, I have never met or heard of any folks that claimed they were somehow morally superior and expected better judgement than others.

In sum, no idea what this thread is about.

Guess you've missed all the posts where some on here (most notably Mashmont and Persuader as of late) have been calling anyone that is on the Dem side "demons" and telling us how they're all going to hell for their political beliefs.

And, if you pay attention, you'll see that there are quite a few posters on here who like to judge others and tell them they're going to hell for whatever reason. Persuader has actually started a thread asking if it's "moral" to pray for the death of Biden.

Guess you've missed all the posts where some on here (most notably Mashmont and Persuader as of late) have been calling anyone that is on the Dem side "demons" and telling us how they're all going to hell for their political beliefs.

And, if you pay attention, you'll see that there are quite a few posters on here who like to judge others and tell them they're going to hell for whatever reason. Persuader has actually started a thread asking if it's "moral" to pray for the death of Biden.

So, tell me.

Where would you like this thread moved to?

FZ or Badlands?

Closed. Religion is Zone 1 and this really more of a call out thread to certain members rather than a discussion. You can repost in Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back