Holiday Trump Winning: Stocks Set New Records...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Happy Holidays y'all! America is great again. WTG Trump! :dance:

Nasdaq and S&P hit record highs, Amazon rises on bets of strong holiday shopping season

U.S. equities opened higher on Friday as investors placed bets on a strong holiday shopping season.

The Nasdaq composite reached an all-time intraday high, rising 0.1 percent as shares of Amazon climbed 0.7 percent.

The S&P 500 also hit an intraday record high at the open, with energy as the best-performing sector. Energy stocks were boosted by a rise in crude prices. Macy's was the best-performing stock in the index.

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 33 points....

More:
Nasdaq and S&P hit record highs, Amazon rises on bets of strong holiday shopping season
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I'm glad to see it...but....

The stock market is actually 'speculation', controlled by emotion, faith and fear. Greenberg could come in one day and declare he felt a little 'funky' that day about the stock market, and it could plunge 500 - 1,000 points. Anytime something is that 'unstable', especially when it involves my money / life savings, it makes me a little nervous. It seems to do better with a Republican in charge, but it still makes me a little nervous.

The business community has a friend in the WH now instead of an enemy.

Wise observation. Thanks. :thup:

It’s true. The business climate has a profound affect on the economy as a whole and Trump is a friend of business. 0bama was a self-described enemy of business and they knew it.

Hussein didn't just hate American Business, he hated America. He was raised on vicious hateful Anti-Americanism. It's why so many had a hard time accepting that he was an actual American Citizen. It is truly refreshing having a President who we know loves the country and its People.

Forum List

Back