Holiday Season 2013: Good one, or not so good.

Did you have the holiday spirit this season?

• Not so much...didn't seem like Christmas. Wasn't in the spirit this year

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Was great...it was a good Christmas this year. HoHoHo!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't know, but I feel like I should vote for something.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
It was a struggle this year to get into the holiday spirit.
I thoroughly enjoyed the time off - I only worked 3 1/2 days the past 3 weeks (common in my industry during December) But Christmassy? Not really. Alot of folks said the sae thing to me this year

The only reason I put up a tree and even did Christmas at all this year is because my dog has been diagnosed with heart disease and this could very well be her last Christmas. She's been doing well on meds, but that may not last. And she loves to open presents. I couldn't deprive her of that!

The one in the foreground is the sick one. Greta. And she is so beloved. That's her half-sister Hannah behind her. They keep me from sinking into total despair, they really do.

Last edited:
The only reason I put up a tree and even did Christmas at all this year is because my dog has been diagnosed with heart disease and this could very well be her last Christmas. She's been doing well on meds, but that may not last. And she loves to open presents. I couldn't deprive her of that!

The one in the foreground is the sick one. Greta. And she is so beloved. That's her half-sister Hannah behind her. They keep me from sinking into total despair, they really do.

Nice photo...we also have two dogs.
Our mini-pin Rocky (10yo) also loooves to open presents. I swear the dog knows that a Christmas tree means new squeaky toys/bones is in the near future!

kids are grown, not so much fun anymore. I did get to see my son who was home from the Navy, so we had a great time.

Forum List

Back