Holder: This was a Terrorist Plot

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Holder just announced that Faisal Shahzad is going to be charged with an act of Terrorism involving Weapons of Mass Destruction.

It's about time the Obama Administration starts calling Terrorism "Terrorism".

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath... Holder made a mistake that I am almost positive will be modified.

Don't expect that word to be used much longer... but I could be wrong.

jillian:

I don't feel rage. You must be projecting.

I'm relieved to see the Administration dealing with Reality.

Holder just announced that Faisal is going to be charged with an act of Terrorism involving Weapons of Mass Destruction.

it must really suck to walk around in a rage all the time like you do.

Have you ev er had jellie bellies? they suck all that rage outta you Jilly..

Holder has been jonesing to try a terrorist in NY

If the alarm clock don't fit, you must acquit!

I'd say this pretty much squashes any chance of a Gitmo Terrorist being tried in NYC.

did you catch the press conference? the guy was on a flight to Dubai, and they had to pull the plane back to the gate.. wow!

And yet Obama and his merry Progresives keep cutting funding for intelligence and security, all the while ignoring the extreme border issues.

did you catch the press conference? the guy was on a flight to Dubai, and they had to pull the plane back to the gate.. wow!

Yes. Janet made a comment that the new measures they've put in place since Christmas helped identify that he was on the plane. A reporter asked her if this meant that "if the incident had happened prior to Christmas, would he have been able to successfully get to Pakistan?"

Janet walked that back - but impression was not good.

he was on the no fly list

The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that he told interrogators he received training in bomb making during a recent five-month trip to Pakistan, according to a senior U.S. official familiar with the matter.

The official said received his training in the tribal region of Waziristan bordering the Afghan border, the Journal reported.

Authorities tracked down Shahzad using the vehicle identification number on the Nissan Pathfinder that failed to detonate. They linked that number to a recent sale in Connecticut, Holder said.

Once they identified Shahzad, authorities placed him on a federal air travel no-fly list. He was arrested late Monday night aboard a plane bound for the United Arab Emirates.

U.S. government officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Shahzad made his flight reservation on the way to the airport and paid for his ticket in cash.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, while refusing to criticize agencies, said the suspect was "clearly on the plane and shouldn't have been." An FBI official said Shahzad was placed on No Fly list hours before his arrest.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano declined to say how Shahzad was able to board the flight if he was on the No Fly list.

AG: Times Square bomb suspect admits role - Security- msnbc.com

:wtf:

The good news is that white grandmothers will continue to be subject to cattle prods and strip searches before they're allowed to board a plane

Holder just announced that Faisal Shahzad is going to be charged with an act of Terrorism involving Weapons of Mass Destruction.

So did they refer to him with the inflammatory label of "terrorist", or did they call him "a person who attempted to facilitate a man-made disaster"??

Forum List

Back