Holder: Osama bin Laden will never face US trial

Osama Bin Laden will never allow himself to be taken alive.

It's as simple as that.

Bush and the Republicans gave him a 9 year head start. It's difficult tracking him down after so long.

In the immediate aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks while U.S. airspace was restricted, planes sanctioned by the Bush administration flew about the country gathering some 140 high-ranking Saudi Arabians – including several relatives of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden – who were then spirited out of the country within a week of the terror, according to a senior official.
While the Saudis have long denied involvement in the massacre that claimed the lives of some 3,000 people, 15 of the 19 hijackers came from the kingdom.

Dale Watson, the FBI's former head of counterterrorism, offered contradictory statements to Vanity Fair. He said that while the bureau identified the Saudis who were on the plane, "they were not subject to serious interviews or interrogations."

Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11

----------------------------------

To me, this simply demonstrates the glaring incompetency of George Bush. Bush was always going to be the worst president in history, but the al-Qaida attack of 9/11 created the "perfect storm" where Bush's incompetency plus the greed and corrupt ideology of the Republican Party damaged this country in ways that will last for decades.

So Holder now favors executing citizens who have rights under the Constitution?

It's not execution when you resist arrest and fight to the death.

Is Holder one of the people in the vat in "Minority Report"? Does he see into the future?

It sounds like he was calling for the cold blooded murder of someone with standing in US criminal court and rights under the Constitution.

Is Holder one of the people in the vat in "Minority Report"? Does he see into the future?

It sounds like he was calling for the cold blooded murder of someone with standing in US criminal court and rights under the Constitution.

If you think Osama Bin Laden will not attempt to fight to the death, you're as ignorant as I thought you were.

Hack.

If you think Osama Bin Laden will not attempt to fight to the death, you're as ignorant as I thought you were.

Hack.

Wow.

Just wow.

Joining Holder in his call for the premeditated murder of someone who has rights under the Constitution.

You frighten me.

You won't even read him his Miranda rights, you're just going to execute him.

Hack.

Wow.

Just wow.

Joining Holder in his call for the premeditated murder of someone who has rights under the Constitution.

You frighten me.

Way to twist Holder's words, moron.
Please show us where he called for him to be murdered?

Wow.

Just wow.

You frighten me.

You're a idiot and a partisan hack Frank.

You're also one of the many things that is wrong with this country today.

How am I twisting his words? Holder is bragging that "we will be reading Miranda rights to the corpse of Osama bin Laden" which both acknowledges that OBL has rights as a citizen and Holder is call for him to be killed in cold blood....too bad Jack Murtha's dead or he would have called Holder out on this for sure just like he called out our Marines

Hack.

Wow.

Just wow.

You frighten me.

Way to twist Holder's words, moron.
Please show us where he called for him to be murdered?

Read the fucking article once in a while, dickwad

How am I twisting his words? Holder is bragging that "we will be reading Miranda rights to the corpse of Osama bin Laden" which both acknowledges that OBL has rights as a citizen and Holder is call for him to be killed in cold blood....too bad Jack Murtha's dead or he would have called Holder out on this for sure just like he called out our Marines
Still don't see where he called for him to be murdered.

Still don't see where he called for him to be murdered.

'the corpse of Osama" should have been your first hint.

Sure, OBL's been dead for years now but according to Holder he's still someone who had to be Mirandized!!!!!

Forum List

Back