Holder Admits ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Claim Was Bogus

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
“While credible witnesses gave varying accounts of exactly what Brown was doing with his hands as he moved toward Wilson – i.e., balling them, holding them out, or pulling up hisn pants up – and varying accounts of how he was moving – i.e., ‘charging,’ moving in ‘slow motion,’ or ‘running’ – they all establish that Brown was moving toward Wilson when Wilson shot him,” the report said.

“The physical evidence also establishes that Brown moved forward toward Wilson after he turned around to face him. The physical evidence is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses,” the report said.

Brown also attacked Wilson while he was still in the police car, the report admitted.

“Wilson and other witnesses stated that Brown then reached into the SUV through the open driver’s window and punched and grabbed Wilson. This is corroborated by bruising on Wilson’s jaw and scratches on his neck, the presence of Brown’s DNA on Wilson’s collar, shirt, and pants, and Wilson’s DNA on Brown’s palm. While there are other individuals who stated that Wilson reached out of the SUV and grabbed Brown by the neck, prosecutors could not credit their accounts because they were inconsistent with physical and forensic evidence, as detailed throughout this report,” the report said.

Holder Admits Hands Up Don t Shoot Claim Was Bogus The Daily Caller - Part 2

Well, well, well. Is anyone surprised???? I keep telling you people: LIBERALS LIE!

The media lied. The liberals talking about this lied. Democrats in Congress lied. THEY ALL LIED!

How many businesses and people were destroyed with riots BASED ON A LIE????????

And the Democrats who created this lie don't care how many lives were devastated in Fergusen by this lie. It was all about trying to help themselves in midterm election. It failed!

Now, that they don't need the lie anymore, THEY ADMIT IT WAS A LIE AND MOVE ON!

When are people going to wise up to the fact that liberalism IS A LIE!

How many times do you fall for lies before you wake up to them being a lie???????

Stupid, unfortunately, never seems to wise up.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
“While credible witnesses gave varying accounts of exactly what Brown was doing with his hands as he moved toward Wilson – i.e., balling them, holding them out, or pulling up hisn pants up – and varying accounts of how he was moving – i.e., ‘charging,’ moving in ‘slow motion,’ or ‘running’ – they all establish that Brown was moving toward Wilson when Wilson shot him,” the report said.

“The physical evidence also establishes that Brown moved forward toward Wilson after he turned around to face him. The physical evidence is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses,” the report said.

Brown also attacked Wilson while he was still in the police car, the report admitted.

“Wilson and other witnesses stated that Brown then reached into the SUV through the open driver’s window and punched and grabbed Wilson. This is corroborated by bruising on Wilson’s jaw and scratches on his neck, the presence of Brown’s DNA on Wilson’s collar, shirt, and pants, and Wilson’s DNA on Brown’s palm. While there are other individuals who stated that Wilson reached out of the SUV and grabbed Brown by the neck, prosecutors could not credit their accounts because they were inconsistent with physical and forensic evidence, as detailed throughout this report,” the report said.

Well, well, well. Is anyone surprised???? I keep telling you people: LIBERALS LIE!

The media lied. The liberals talking about this lied. Democrats in Congress lied. THEY ALL LIED!

And the Democrats who created this lie don't care how many lives were devastated in Fergusen by this lie. It was all about trying to help themselves in midterm election. It failed!

How many times do you fall for lies before you wake up to them being a lie???????

Hands Up, Don't Shoot was a gimmick campaign by celebrities, athletes, and congressmen to make this tragedy about themselves. Where is the continued awareness campaign? How about telling people of all races how to react when being stopped or apprehended by police officers? Also, reminding people not to assault or go for an officer's revolver may help.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot was a gimmick campaign by celebrities, athletes, and congressmen to make this tragedy about themselves. Where is the continued awareness campaign? How about telling people of all races how to react when being stopped or apprehended by police officers? Also, reminding people not to assault or go for an officer's revolver may help.

A key component of the spin was to paint Brown as absolutely helpless and innocent as possible.

I remember seeing that he was shot for jaywalking. That's it. He was just jaywalking one day and a white cop shot him for it.

I don't know how to communicate with someone who is either (a) playing nasty games like this or (b) so deluded by their ideology that they may actually believe it.

Last edited:
I'm just overjoyed that we purged another thug from the roles of the living. Kind of like a reverse abortion.

-Geaux

Don't mean a thing to the friggin' racist morons who donned the HU,DS t-shirts. That they've bought into the now totally disproved lies of the dead street thug's friend/accomplice doesn't even register with such low info dimwits. They've been spoon fed by their masters that it was the evil white man again vs. a poor innocent black child minding his own business walking down the middle of a street shortly after committing robbery and assault at a nearby convenience store.

You all must of posted a fucked up link. I followed the link, read the article and nowhere did I find a quote from Holder describing what you all say he said. You all aren't making shit up again are you?

I did find several interesting methods the Ferguson police used to fuck with black people and make money at the same time.

Any of you assholes read about how corrupt the Ferguson police department really is?

A key component of the spin was to paint Brown as absolutely helpless and innocent as possible.

I remember seeing that he was shot for jaywalking. That's it. He was just jaywalking one day and a white cop shot him for it.

I don't know how to communicate with someone who is either (a) playing nasty games like this or (b) so deluded by their ideology that they may actually believe it.

You all must of posted a fucked up link. I followed the link, read the article and nowhere did I find a quote from Holder describing what you all say he said. You all aren't making shit up again are you?

I did find several interesting methods the Ferguson police used to fuck with black people and make money at the same time.

Any of you assholes read about how corrupt the Ferguson police department really is?

Why the name calling?

If there is corruption in the Ferguson Police force, it has a better chance of being cleaned up as opposed to the corrupt media and politicians that seek to use a tragic event to benefit themselves. Here's a thought: someone step up and be a goddamn leader to bridge the gap between the Ferguson Police and Ferguson Black Community? The uglier truth that police corruption and true racism will always exist is that there are entities with a vested interest in US division.

The only way you can conclude Holder didn't admit the claim was bogus is if you put on a blind fold.

In the report, it makes it obvious Brown was moving toward the cop, NOT holing his hands up.

Acceptable risk. Give me (3)-rouge cops for every (1) dead thug and I'll take those odds all day

-Geaux

If there is corruption in the Ferguson Police force,

"IF there is corruption" you say. IF??? Do you really wonder why I would call someone like you that is STILL defending the Ferguson PD an ASSHOLE? Well wonder no more. IF there is corruption. There is not if, ands or buts about it. You all are defending a corrupt pussy cop and the police department that he worked out of that discriminated against blacks as SOP.

But where are the exact words quoted as the words of AG Holder. The exact words. Where Holder claims the "hands us don't shoot" was bogus.

If there is corruption in the Ferguson Police force,

"IF there is corruption" you say. IF??? Do you really wonder why I would call someone like you that is STILL defending the Ferguson PD an ASSHOLE? Well wonder no more. IF there is corruption. There is not if, ands or buts about it. You all are defending a corrupt pussy cop and the police department that he worked out of that discriminated against blacks as SOP.

But where are the exact words quoted as the words of AG Holder. The exact words. Where Holder claims the "hands us don't shoot" was bogus.

Oh PUHLEASE!

The report is from Holder's Dept.

You are playing the liberal game of "it's not true unless you can convince me."

But it's obvious you are not concerned with the truth. Just trolling because you can't stand conservatives were right, ONCE AGAIN!

I saw a story on Ferguson yesterday, the network news (I forget which) somehow totally forgot this part of the story and concentrated solely on the negative behavior of the cops.

You won't see much more on this part of the story, even though it was a primary part of the Left's argument in the case.

Poof, it's gone, those t-shirts never happened. The "hands up don't shoot" argument, they were just kidding.

They were able to destroy a white cop, they were able to march in the streets, they were able to make white cops think twice about doing their job in the future, who cares, it's all good.

Next?

The DofJ found rampant racism in the Ferguson PD.

Even the mayor of Ferguson came out and admitted the racism. Fired people.

But asshole like the Mac just know its nothing but the "PC" police striking again.

But the coming civil trial should be interesting. Wonder how much money the whites will have to pay to settle the suit? Or will the cops just write out a bunch more bullshit tickets to collect the money from the blacks?

they were able to make white cops think twice about doing their job in the future, who cares, it's all good.

Yea you are correct accidentally. IF this keeps white cops thinking twice shooting unarmed young black men, then I guess some good might come from it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back