Hold Up And Boo Obama !

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Hold Up And Boo Obama !
Obama spreads lies as much as Hillary. In his speech this afternoon he makes claims about Trump that are totally and utterly preposterously grossly maligning his character and says things that cannot be claimed because Donald has yet to have a place in our government. I only wish after Obama is out as president he shuts the **** up! Obama has done nothing for America. He claims to have found Bin Laden...b.s. The men in charge of our armed forces found him. Obama is nothing but a puppet for the belligerent minorities. How a man who was a lawyer became the president who sold America health insurance is beyond me. And don't forget you can be in trouble if you don't have his insurance!

Hold Up And Boo Obama !
Obama spreads lies as much as Hillary. In his speech this afternoon he makes claims about Trump that are totally and utterly preposterously grossly maligning his character and says things that cannot be claimed because Donald has yet to have a place in our government. I only wish after Obama is out as president he shuts the **** up! Obama has done nothing for America. He claims to have found Bin Laden...b.s. The men in charge of our armed forces found him. Obama is nothing but a puppet for the belligerent minorities. How a man who was a lawyer became the president who sold America health insurance is beyond me. And don't forget you can be in trouble if you don't have his insurance!
:blowup:

It is not possible to malign Trump's character

He has yet to show he has one

Obama quotes M.L.K. can't he think of something that is relevent to today? Why do Black people live in the past? It's all about how they fought for their rights. They are being racially profiled...waaaa waaaa waaaa...

Forum List

Back