HMS Defender: Russian jets and ships shadow British warship

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The Black Sea Fleet in cooperation with the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service of Russia stopped the violation of the Russian state border by the destroyer Defender of the British Navy near Cape Fiolent. The border patrol ship carried out warning firing and the Su-24M bomber carried out warning bombing, the Russian Defense Ministry told reporters on Wednesday. "At 11:52 on June 23 this year, the British Navy destroyer USS Defender, operating in the northwestern part of the Black Sea, crossed the state border of the Russian Federation and entered the territorial sea near Cape Fiolent for 3 km," the military department said. The British destroyer received a warning about the use of weapons in case of violation of the Russian state border, but did not respond to it. "At 12:06 and 12:08, the border patrol ship fired a warning shot. At 12:19, the Su-24M aircraft carried out a warning bombardment (4 OFAB-250) on the course of the Defender destroyer," the military department stressed. The Defense Ministry specified that at 12:23, thanks to joint actions of the Black Sea Fleet and the Border Guard Service of Federal Security Service of Russia, the destroyer USS Defender left the borders of the Russian territorial sea.
What would do the U.S. Border Guard in the similar situation?Without any doubts any intruder will be drown.

More than 20 Russian aircraft and two coastguard ships have shadowed a British warship sailing near Crimea.
Moscow's defence ministry said a patrol ship fired warning shots and a jet dropped bombs in the path of HMS Defender as it sailed some 12 miles (19km) off Crimea's coast.
The UK government rejected Russia's account of the incident and denied that any warning shots had been fired.
A BBC correspondent on the warship said it was harassed by Russia's military.
Aircraft could be heard overhead as BBC defence correspondent Jonathan Beale filed a report from the deck of HMS Defender in the Black Sea as it sailed to Georgia. He described hostile warnings over the radio as the warship's crew prepared for a possible confrontation.

Unfortunately, NATO goes everywhere and asks to punch him in the face. Without any doubts WWIII is coming

Without any doubts WWIII is coming

Will you be joining The WACS?

6a00d8341d6d8d53ef01bb09e14232970d-600wi.jpg

Unfortunately, NATO goes everywhere and asks to punch him in the face. Without any doubts WWIII is coming

Ivan go back to your ulus of the dirty toilets if you hate us so much

Sharon,

I'm a proud US-Citizen and Trump voter, and you're a trash which place is in a lunatic hospital.
My home is the Western World and your lunatic asylum in the vicinity of Haifa where you'd moved before.

Sharon,

I'm a proud US-Citizen and Trump voter, and you're a trash which place is in a lunatic hospital.
My home is the Western World and your lunatic asylum in the vicinity of Haifa where you'd moved before.

Burat I have a qestion , how ended the first Crimean war between us ?

Sharon,

Burat I have a qestion , how ended the first Crimean war between us ?

Go back to Zahal deserter, you're missing there.
Sweden is nice, but Zahal is better for you.

I'm a proud US-Citizen
Then how it happened that you haven't managed to learn English in these years and write like a Russian schoolboy?

Kiss my donkey under the tail
Excellent. Is that the only thing you remember from you English lessons?

Kiss my donkey under the tail again
Oh, dude, you should try to widen the limits of your tiny brain. I understand that that is almost an impossible task. But let's agree that you will at least try.

Forum List

Back