Hmmmm....I'm Sensing A Trend

Oh….I thought the trend was bullshit threads authored by you.
Well with all due respect, your own posts make you out to be nothing more than an impertinent little 10 year old. So in that case, even the constitution would have no more meaning to you than bullshit.
The democrats could win you over with a sucker and a pretty doll.

Well with all due respect, your own posts make you out to be nothing more than an impertinent little 10 year old. So in that case, even the constitution would have no more meaning to you than bullshit.
You seem stressed, tur.

We have a place you may wish to visit.

A lot of your friends from the far right are there or have been there in the last few minutes.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh, that last trend is a tidal wave that swamps Lakhota

Another trend is Democrats pretending to be Republicans ...
Yeah, it hurts your ilk that the mainstream GOP is onto you folks: tough.

Maybe you can clarify that, what are you on?
You are performing the Alinsky Mirror, kaz. We can all see you.

Why you so insecure you don't think your opinion matters on it's own, Jake?

You seem stressed, tur.

We have a place you may wish to visit.

A lot of your friends from the far right are there or have been there in the last few minutes.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm always stressed Jake. I am worried about what happens to me and those close to me when we die.

You think politics has any value given that? (thanks for you concern, just the same)

Stress is part of life, yes, but it should dominate life, not.

The sun will rise in the morning, the birds will sing, and the neighbor down the avenue may try to steal my newspaper, again.

Life is conflict, but that does not mean people should go crazy.

She is a he....a scrawny little homo who grew up playing with dolls and pink ribbons....seriously mental.

She is a he....a scrawny little homo who grew up playing with dolls and pink ribbons....seriously mental.
Tom Horn is light in shorts, tur, a real girly man. Don't let him tell you something else. He is trying to deflect from the OP, which has failed.

Well if you say so. That does change my impression of things a bit.

Tom Horn is light in shorts, tur, a real girly man. Don't let him tell you something else. He is trying to deflect from the OP, which has failed.

Stop trying to flirt with me, homo.....if you ain't got a pussy, I ain't interested, ya dig?

Stop trying to flirt with me, homo.....if you ain't got a pussy, I ain't interested, ya dig?
Yah, you are, and no, I am not. he is trying to fool you, tur, into thinking he is a studly male.

New Topics

Forum List

Back