Hmmm....where were the anti-biden riots? Where were the attacks on state capitols? Anti-Trump theater was really dumb....

It would have been remiss if federal and state officials had not made sure that there was the highest level of security for the inauguration. Not only was there a terrorist attack on the Capitol during the counting of the electoral votes, which the Congress is obligated to do by the U.S. Constitution, catching the capitol cops unprepared. But there was also an increased level of chatter on the internet indicating that more attacks could occur in DC and in state capitols on Inauguration Day. The previous administration had deliberately ignored, and perhaps facilitated, the rise of domestic terrorism for the last four years, and there already had been a plot uncovered to kidnap and probably murder a state governor.

Seriously, what did you expect? Our democracy had already been attacked. I live a few highway exits down from the 14th Street Bridge, which goes straight into the National Mall. You don't know how frightening Jan. 6 was, screaming at the TV about where the National Guard was, seeing the Marylanders and our Virginians finally arrive, and being put under curfew here on the Virginia side. Don't be a fool.

It would have been remiss if federal and state officials had not made sure that there was the highest level of security for the inauguration. Not only was there a terrorist attack on the Capitol during the counting of the electoral votes, which the Congress is obligated to do by the U.S. Constitution, catching the capitol cops unprepared. But there was also an increased level of chatter on the internet indicating that more attacks could occur in DC and in state capitols on Inauguration Day. The previous administration had deliberately ignored, and perhaps facilitated, the rise of domestic terrorism for the last four years, and there already had been a plot uncovered to kidnap and probably murder a state governor.

Seriously, what did you expect? Our democracy had already been attacked. I live a few highway exits down from the 14th Street Bridge, which goes straight into the National Mall. You don't know how frightening Jan. 6 was, screaming at the TV about where the National Guard was, seeing the Marylanders and our Virginians finally arrive, and being put under curfew here on the Virginia side. Don't be a fool.

This coming from a SJW loser who supported the Anti-fa/BLM riots.

What a fucking hypocrite you are.

I support BLM. I never supported any riots. I have never known what "antifa" is or if it actually exists. Of course I support social justice.

I would not say that it is hypocritical to oppose terrorism, and particularly that aimed at the destruction of democracy. You seem to support terrorism.

I support BLM. I never supported any riots. I have never known what "antifa" is or if it actually exists. Of course I support social justice.

I would not say that it is hypocritical to oppose terrorism, and particularly that aimed at the destruction of democracy. You seem to support terrorism.

What a fucking liar you are.

You overblow one protest and ignore others. You pretend anti-fa doesn't exist.

I guess all those properties in blue cities just burned themselves to the ground, that courthouse in Portland just attacked itself, and the CHAZ/CHOP zone in Seattle never happened.

Social justice isn't justice, it's authoritarianism wrapped in lefty bullshit.

We were told there would be massive riots against 50 state capitols and that 25,000 troops were necessary to keep the puppet safe when he was placed in the White House...

Where were these riots exactly? Where were the violent extremist attacks on the 50 state capitols?

The anti-Trump theater of putting in 25,000 troops in the capitol...reportedly more troops than were stationed in the capitol during the time the democrats started the Civil War to keep blacks as their slave......and telling gullible Americans that there were threats against state capitols....was just that.....fascist theater during a seizing of power......

Oh......there were riots.......by antifa, and black lives matter democrat party voters in Seattle and Portland....those actual fascists were tearing those cities apart....again....just like they have been doing for the last 7 months.

And Antifa is pissed at Biden already. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These 4 years are going to go down as the biggest shit show in American history. I have no doubt.:D

Yup and on his first day Biden screwed every tax paying American. One has to wonder what his next EO's will do. Mans a jack ass and I'm going to sit over here and LMAO as I watch the left loons on this board defend his stupid ass.

Oh, is more domestic terrorism on the way?

I guess I'm not surprised.

Well, hopefully America will be able to beat you, again.
Democrats have been terrorizing Portland and other areas for the better part of a year now. Why haven't you guys stopped it?

Oh, is more domestic terrorism on the way?

I guess I'm not surprised.

Well, hopefully America will be able to beat you, again.
Democrats have been terrorizing Portland and other areas for the better part of a year now. Why haven't you guys stopped it?
Because the mayors in those towns are weak.

Regardless, trying to compare those idiots with what happened at our nation's capitol is denial in the extreme.

But I'm glad you think you have to try.

I guess all those properties in blue cities just burned themselves to the ground, that courthouse in Portland just attacked itself, and the CHAZ/CHOP zone in Seattle never happened.

There have been many riots in our history. Do some research on riots. This was a direct, planned terrorist attack on the seat of the United States Government while Congress was carrying out its duty under the Constitution. There is no comparison. People always seek to do justice; it is even in our Pledge of Allegiance. Go away, terrorist lover.

Those douchebags in DC on the 6th sealed our fate with their stupid capital stunt.
For YEARS the media has portrayed the right as a threat. On the 6th a handful of MORONS made good on that image forever tainting the rest of us.
What you are saying is... Th media is right...

The media never really said that all GOP are violent anti government types peppered with racists, conspiracy theorists...
Some just want low taxes and are anti abortion...

Problem is anti government types peppered with racists, conspiracy theorists... have found a home and are welcomed in the GOP.

Also White Hate groups are the responsible for more killings than any other terrorist orgs in America...

I know there is a lot of fine people on the right who are genuine and honest, but if you sleep with dogs you get up with fleas...
He says after the left looted, burned & rioted for the past few years.
Those douchebags in DC on the 6th sealed our fate with their stupid capital stunt.
For YEARS the media has portrayed the right as a threat. On the 6th a handful of MORONS made good on that image forever tainting the rest of us.

The media never really said that all GOP are violent anti government types peppered with racists, conspiracy theorists...

Problem is anti government types peppered with racists, conspiracy theorists... have found a home and are welcomed in the GOP.

Also White Hate groups are the responsible for more killings than any other terrorist orgs in America...

I know there is a lot of fine people on the right who are genuine and honest, but if you sleep with dogs you get up with fleas...

I am not going down you are worse than mine route...

I don't think you can justify violence by the Right by saying the Left is violent and visa versa....

The question can be discussed about which leadership told more lies before and after violence. Which ones immediately asked for calm while it was going on?

Can you please explain to me how the violent rioting and sedition on the January the 6th was the fault of the peaceful protestors at lafayette square on June 1st?

There have been many riots in our history. Do some research on riots. This was a direct, planned terrorist attack on the seat of the United States Government while Congress was carrying out its duty under the Constitution. There is no comparison. People always seek to do justice; it is even in our Pledge of Allegiance. Go away, terrorist lover.

It was a protest that got out of hand, and that ended when the people participating LEFT OF THEIR OWN ACCORD.

One day.

Meanwhile the Anti-fa/BLM types are still doing what they do best, destroy things, and you cheer it on by ignoring it.

Except WE THE PEOPLE all know it WAS INDEED antifa and BurglaryLarcenyMurder that "stormed" the capital. The very small percentage of TRUMP2020 supporters were the ones staying between the ropes, leaving PEACEFULLY when asked to, and NOT stealing and/or causing destruction. I do not feel "tainted" and I HIGHLY doubt anyone with a TRUE sense of patriotism, honor, and pride does.

We were told there would be massive riots against 50 state capitols and that 25,000 troops were necessary to keep the puppet safe when he was placed in the White House...

Where were these riots exactly? Where were the violent extremist attacks on the 50 state capitols?

The anti-Trump theater of putting in 25,000 troops in the capitol...reportedly more troops than were stationed in the capitol during the time the democrats started the Civil War to keep blacks as their slave......and telling gullible Americans that there were threats against state capitols....was just that.....fascist theater during a seizing of power......

Oh......there were riots.......by antifa, and black lives matter democrat party voters in Seattle and Portland....those actual fascists were tearing those cities apart....again....just like they have been doing for the last 7 months.

There was a massive show of force by the legitimate "militia" we have in our nation. And you pussies backed down.

You will never learn......

Trump has been holding rallies for 5 years. At the end he was holding 2-3 rallies a day, and at each rally he had 50-70 thousand people.....

One rally had antifa and blm brown shirts hidden in the crowd and they vandalized the capitol building and attacked police....

The anti-Trump theater was stupid.....25,000 troops, more than were stationed there during the Civil War when democrats started a war to keep blacks as their slaves....

You fascists....you never learn ...

In WWII hundreds of thousands of Non-Nazi Germans died because they had allowed their country to be taken over by Nazis. If they had fought against the Nazis and prevented them from taking over, WWII never would have happened.

The vast majority of Conservatives may not be right-wing extremists, but they've let themselves be dominated by right-wing extremists. You are either for or against right-wing extremists - there IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.

So yes, because you've tolerated right-wing extremism you are forever tainted by their actions.

It was a protest that got out of hand, and that ended when the people participating LEFT OF THEIR OWN ACCORD.

One day.

Meanwhile the Anti-fa/BLM types are still doing what they do best, destroy things, and you cheer it on by ignoring it.

Bullshit. These people were armed with all sorts of things, even bear spray, tasers, and two-way radios, and came in battle gear to attack Congress. It was no "protest." This was a terrorist attack planned in advance. We are not that naïve. You like terrorism and you like authoritarianism.

Okay.

For decades the reason why you nuts have said you needed guns was because you might need to overthrow the government.

On January 6th, we saw what that might have looked like.

People decided they didn't like that.

Here's how you guys get back.

1) Follow through and impeach Trump. Cut him out like a malignant Tumor. It's not like his followers have anywhere else to go.

2) Actually propose sensible policies

If you want a historical example, a lot of people were writing the GOP's political obituary in 1974 after Nixon resigned. But this funny thing happened. Ronald Reagan and others engaged in the yeoman's work of building a political movement based on ideas.

You really are fucking stupid.....about 100 people acted out, vandalized a building......a little.........and you shitheads used it as a pretext to let your inner SS out.........

If we were really going to try to take over the government it would have been a lot different, you doofus......

Except WE THE PEOPLE all know it WAS INDEED antifa and BurglaryLarcenyMurder that "stormed" the capital. The very small percentage of TRUMP2020 supporters were the ones staying between the ropes, leaving PEACEFULLY when asked to, and NOT stealing and/or causing destruction. I do not feel "tainted" and I HIGHLY doubt anyone with a TRUE sense of patriotism, honor, and pride does.

These leftist would be funny if they didn't turn to mass murder and genocide at the drop of a hat.

One day.

Bullshit. These people were armed with all sorts of things, even bear spray, tasers, and two-way radios, and came in battle gear to attack Congress. It was no "protest." This was a terrorist attack planned in advance. We are not that naïve. You like terrorism and you like authoritarianism.

So if it was planned in advance how did Trumps speech incite it?

You support Social Justice, a movement that doesn't brook any opposing opinion, and tries to silence any who disagree.

If you read my previous posts, I am just fine with those who broke shit being prosecuted for vandalism, those who assaulted officers being prosecuted for assault, and even those who trespassed being prosecuted for trespassing.

What I am not OK with is trying to inflate what they did into insurrection, sedition, or treason, which is quite frankly bullshit.

I am not going down you are worse than mine route...

I don't think you can justify violence by the Right by saying the Left is violent and visa versa....

The question can be discussed about which leadership told more lies before and after violence. Which ones immediately asked for calm while it was going on?

Can you please explain to me how the violent rioting and sedition on the January the 6th was the fault of the peaceful protestors at lafayette square on June 1st?

You can't compare the left and right....

7 months....and even today...

Blm and antifa brown shirts burned and looted cities.....they beat and murdered Americans.....30 Americans actually murdered by democrat party brown shirts.

They burn and trashed D.C. when Trump won.......

Trump has been holding rallies for 5 years.......one of the first had to be cancelled because the democrat party started violently attacking Trump supporters...

5 years.....and in the end he was holding 2-3 a day with 50-70 thousand people in attendance......not one violent incident......till the last one and that was glorified selfies in the capitol building while democrat party brownshirts in the crowd vandalized the building and attacked police....

The democrat party terrorists killed 30 Americans...

During the Capitol protest 5 people died...

4 protestors......3 from underlying health conditions...not violence. The 4th was an unarmed, female Trump supporter shot in the neck without any attempt at arrest.

The 5th was a police officer hit by a fire hydrant .....he died much later and we don't even know if he died from getting hit...

So don't even start to compare Right vs. Left when it comes to actual violent terrorism....the left is violent....they are trying to keep Trump supporters from being able to make a living...they are censoring Trump supporters...

There is no comparison...

Forum List

Back