Hmmm...Violent crime up in Britain...but, they got rid of guns...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....violent crime is on the rise in Britain......I have pointed out that crime is going up in all of these countries...they are just behind the United States, and are going to eventually catch up......even with gun crime...as their criminals realize that guns make their jobs easier, especially when it comes to murdering rivals...

Violent crime jumps 27 per cent in new figures released by the Office for National Statistics

Murders in the capital jumped from 99 to 113, most in the Metropolitan Police area, while in the rest of the South East totals rose from 11 to 18 in Kent, seven to 16 in Thames Valley, seven to 15 in Surrey, five to 13 in Sussex and 13 to 21 in Essex. The rises buck the trend of the last decade. Murders and manslaughters have dropped or remained static every year since 2004.

Libtards would rather there be more victims of criminals than people standing up to criminals.

You are completely and abjectly clueless about the concept of "cause and effect" arenchya?

Do you realize that tomorrow is February?
Did you know that February always follows January?
--- So that means January causes February.................. right?

Idiot.

If I had to make an educated guess I would say this has a lot to do with immigration.

Yep....violent crime is on the rise in Britain......I have pointed out that crime is going up in all of these countries...they are just behind the United States, and are going to eventually catch up......even with gun crime...as their criminals realize that guns make their jobs easier, especially when it comes to murdering rivals...

Violent crime jumps 27 per cent in new figures released by the Office for National Statistics

Murders in the capital jumped from 99 to 113, most in the Metropolitan Police area, while in the rest of the South East totals rose from 11 to 18 in Kent, seven to 16 in Thames Valley, seven to 15 in Surrey, five to 13 in Sussex and 13 to 21 in Essex. The rises buck the trend of the last decade. Murders and manslaughters have dropped or remained static every year since 2004.

No people just think they got rid of guns.

You are completely and abjectly clueless about the concept of "cause and effect" arenchya?

Do you realize that tomorrow is February?
Did you know that February always follows January?
--- So that means January causes February.................. right?

Idiot.

Huh? :confused-84: Gott im Himmel....no wonder some people turn to drink :wine:

And isn't London one of the most surveilled city in the world.....cameras, cameras everywhere and a knifing on every street......plus guns...

And isn't London one of the most surveilled city in the world.....cameras, cameras everywhere and a knifing on every street......plus guns...
But protected minorities and refugees dont have to worry much about the justus system over there as the Labor party desperately needs voters.

Forum List

Back