Hmmm...remember when the black teenager school shooter was released on bail...yeah, that one. Were his parents arrested?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...this black teenager shot people in a school.........actually shot people......and he was given bail and released....

Were his parents arrested?

What the F**K was he doing released on bail...after a school shooting?

Was this in the same town or state?

Gang related.

Nobody cares.
So basically if they're gang members, they get out to do it again.....and again......and it doesn't matter?

I think the fathers and mothers of the gang members care!!!!

I know guys that were in gangs. Most of the time they had to join a gang to keep from becoming a statistic!!!

So...this black teenager shot people in a school.........actually shot people......and he was given bail and released....

Have you talked to those people in Texas and asked, just what their damn problem was or is? Maybe they don't mind that kind of crap as much or are you saying Michigan just too sensitive. I don't think that dog will hunt.

Why did you start another thread? You don't like the debate on your other thread IMO.
If one of your kids was shot by that kid in Michigan you would really have issues with the parents.

Did his parents buy him a gun?

You mean the incident where no one died.

So I can kind of see why you are terrified of the Michigan Shooter's parents being held responsible... people might actually judge the GUN CULTURE.

His parents bought him a gun, ignored his increasingly anti-social behavior, and fought concerned teachers every step of the way when they tried to fix things.

Have you talked to those people in Texas and asked, just what their damn problem was or is? Maybe they don't mind that kind of crap as much or are you saying Michigan just too sensitive. I don't think that dog will hunt.
Well troll, it's the same problem we have nationwide. Black pieces of shit are released time after time and can murder and maim freely, while white criminals are treated differently.

You mean the incident where no one died.

So I can kind of see why you are terrified of the Michigan Shooter's parents being held responsible... people might actually judge the GUN CULTURE.

His parents bought him a gun, ignored his increasingly anti-social behavior, and fought concerned teachers every step of the way when they tried to fix things.

He shot 3 people in a public school...attempted murder....and was released on bail the next day...

And you post that lame fucking post as an argument?

We are not children.

We all know the kid's parents in Michigan were arrested because of their, uh, "background."

Prosecutors do not have the guts to arrest the parents of other troublemakers if they come from a different, uh, "background."

Forum List

Back