Hmmm…apparently this democrat wants to confiscate our guns…and says the party will do whatever it takes

I think the Army and the police are going to do what they want. The army is filled with woke public school indoctrinated young people.

Yeah, but who cares. They have already said they won't fight. And then there are the Trans soldiers, there to get their procedures paid for.

Pretty much all the warriors were driven out because they wouldn't get vaxxed.

So yeah, the Army won't be much use to them.

The same goes for the cops. The good ones are fed up.

Gun confiscation is alive and well in the US. Never let the lefties here tell you otherwise.

We are constantly asked….which democrats say they want to confiscate our guns….

Well….besides the entire leadership of the democrat party?

Congressman Mondaire Jones (D-NY) warned law-abiding gun owners that Democrats will do everything in their power to ensure AR-15s and similar types of firearms are confiscated during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

This is a lie.

AR 15s are not ‘all guns.’

They are hoping we won’t……it makes their next steps easier…..mass graves don’t fill themselves
The thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – one Democrat is not ‘all Democrats’; one Democrat does not speak for or represent 'all Democrats.'

This thread is more lies and demagoguery from the dishonest right.

The thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – one Democrat is not ‘all Democrats’; one Democrat does not speak for or represent 'all Democrats.'

This thread is more lies and demagoguery from the dishonest right.

Your assertion fails as ad hoc absurdum.

Emphasis on the dumb.

The link that woodwork posted is an excellent example of how you progressives lie.

Because that's what you do.

I hope they don't think we will just hand them over....
Democrats probably do think honest people would obey a stupid law.

They probably don’t realize that people have anticipated gun confiscation since the 1960s. I have read dozens and dozen of articles in gun magazines teaching how to bury a cache of firearms.

We do know that for a few years gun owners were the main people buying guns. People were wondering how many AR-15s gun owners needed. Perhaps they were being buried for the future.

You can even buy a gun burial tube from Amazon.

Amazon product

I know a guy who doesn't bury guns, but he buries lots of decoys, just to mess with any future tyranny that might be trying to look for buried guns on his property.
Not a bad idea.

Not a bad idea.
As I understand it, the decoys are not even gun shaped. They are just metal rods and pieces of scrap metal that are roughly the size, length, and mass of a gun.

I think he's thinking of fooling metal detectors or whatever other kind of scanning equipment that might be used to locate buried guns.

It's his idea of playing a joke on a hypothetical future tyranny.

As I understand it, the decoys are not even gun shaped. They are just metal rods and pieces of scrap metal that are roughly the size, length, and mass of a gun.

I think he's thinking of fooling metal detectors or whatever other kind of scanning equipment that might be used to locate buried guns.

It's his idea of playing a joke on a hypothetical future tyranny.

I have never considered setting up a cache of firearms as I am a dinosaur that owns revolvers, two semiautomatic .22 target pistols and a couple of Colt 45 ACP 1911 pistols. I own no firearms with a magazine capacity of over 10 rounds.

However, I have talked to a number of regulars at the ranges I have shot at who say they have set up caches of firearms. I think most of them are just bullshitting but a few may have actually buried some of their weapons just in case. In passing most of the regular shooters I know own AR-15 style rifles.

You can bet that if in the future gun confiscation legislation is passed there will be a lot of buried caches of firearms and ammo.

We are constantly asked….which democrats say they want to confiscate our guns….

Well….besides the entire leadership of the democrat party?

Congressman Mondaire Jones (D-NY) warned law-abiding gun owners that Democrats will do everything in their power to ensure AR-15s and similar types of firearms are confiscated during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

....shall not be infringed

Forum List

Back