Hmmm…a school in Germany was shot at… they have gun control…right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Luckily no one was killed….but…….which German gun control laws kept the shooter from entering the building and shooting a bunch of kids? Just wondering…you know…since they obviously had a gun and was could have walked in to the school..…
which gun control law stopped him/them?

Hmmmm…..another shooting….this guy killed his wife and then himself in a German Aldo food store……

Hmmmmm…which German gun control law kept him from shooting a bunch of other people?

I mean, you know….he had a gun, in a public place…..so….which gun control law physically kept him from shooting more people?

Just wondering…..I guess you can’t go to German schools or grocery stores without worrying about people with guns….

Hmmmmm…missed this one from earlier in the year……

Which German gun control law kept this guy/ guys from shooting a whole bunch of people at this school….notice how I called it a school shooting implying that it was little kids….you know, the way the Gun Violence Archive here would do…..to lie about the actual shooting?

This was at a college…but the question remains……which German gun control law physically kept the shooter/ shooters from shooting more people?

1 killed 3 injured….he walked into a classroom of 30 people…what kept him from shooting more…..

Or…which German gun control law kept him from walking into an elementary level school and murdering kids?

The gunman, an 18-year-old student, opened fire in a lecture hall where about 30 people had gathered for a biology tutorial, local police chief Siegfried Kollmar said.
—-
The country has strict gun-control laws, and school shootings are extremely rare

But this shooting actually did happen………….

Last edited:
Luckily no one was killed….but…….which German gun control laws kept the shooter from entering the building and shooting a bunch of kids? Just wondering…you know…since they obviously had a gun and was could have walked in to the school..…which gun control law stopped him/them?

I bet that was one of Alec Baldwin's stray bullets ricocheting off from the Rust set. :smoke:

1655170759473.png

Forum List

Back