hmm democrats voting for Trump

TDS is a serious mental condition & the left has a terminal case. Many are just flat out insane. The rest are not reasonable people. If you could reason with a lefty, there wouldn't be any lefties. Way too emo

and your own from of TDS (Rump Disabling Syndrome) make you an expert? Any other time and place, it would clear you for in-patient care.

If Biden wins the war mongers in the pentagon will take us back to Iraq and increase our presence in Afghanistan and the middle east.....we will be back at war....war that never ends....you watched your friends and family members go off to war and now you are watching their children go to the same war...its ridiculous....

Notice that the hate Trump Generals and the war loving FBI and CIA don't tell you why they hate Trump?...they can't tell you why because if they answered honestly they would say he is ending the war...that's why we hate him.....

TDS is a serious mental condition & the left has a terminal case. Many are just flat out insane. The rest are not reasonable people. If you could reason with a lefty, there wouldn't be any lefties. Way too emo

and your own from of TDS (Rump Disabling Syndrome) make you an expert? Any other time and place, it would clear you for in-patient care.
So you love war...and dead and injured Americans?.....why are you supporting a war monger?.....why do you want to go back to Iraq?...because that's exactly what Biden Harris will do.....

So you love war...and dead and injured Americans?.....why are you supporting a war monger?.....why do you want to go back to Iraq?...because that's exactly what Biden Harris will do.....

Now, where have I ever said I was for war, dead and injured Americans outside of the VA. And if you haven't noticed, I haven't promote one single war even the ones that I was in. And I don't look for Biden and Harris to reenter the 50K or more troops we once had in Iraq or start a war with Iran. That's more Rumps style.

The MAGAtards want war at home. Like you.

Wouldn't rump disabling syndrome be RDS? Weak dude. You need to up your troll game. BTW- what happened to your ass? NM- don't wanna know

Everyone wear a biden hat to the polls , nobody will attack you and it will really ccause them panic attacks ... fun

According to the left, Trump's only 'accomplishment' was firing 59 tomahawk missiles into the Syrian desert. But since taking out ISIS and creating peace in the Middle East, they don't discuss foreign policy anymore. ( unless it has to do with Russia "meddling in our elections" )

Weird how Islamic terrorism has stopped under Trump, same as with illegal immigration.

It wasn't impossible to deliver on these issues. We just needed the right "magic wand". Trump has delivered like no president before, and against all the odds. Served the American people, and will serve for 4 more years.

Now, where have I ever said I was for war, dead and injured Americans outside of the VA. And if you haven't noticed, I haven't promote one single war even the ones that I was in. And I don't look for Biden and Harris to reenter the 50K or more troops we once had in Iraq or start a war with Iran. That's more Rumps style.
If you would take the time to watch Trump from videos and interviews going back to the 70's he was never in favor of war unless we are attacked first...one of his first agenda items was to bring our troops home...and the swamp and the dems screamed bloody murder...the table has turned Daryl....its the dems the pentagon and the RINOs that are in favor of endless war and nation building...not Trump.....

If you would take the time to watch Trump from videos and interviews going back to the 70's he was never in favor of war unless we are attacked first...one of his first agenda items was to bring our troops home...and the swamp and the dems screamed bloody murder...the table has turned Daryl....its the dems the pentagon and the RINOs that are in favor of endless war and nation building...not Trump.....

It's only true because you say it's true. You are repeating the game plan of your Rump Handlers. Now, please pick another subject. You aren't doing so well with this one.

It's only true because you say it's true. You are repeating the game plan of your Rump Handlers. Now, please pick another subject. You aren't doing so well with this one.
You will see....just two weeks away from another Trump super win....so suck on that subject for a while.....LOL

Forum List

Back