Hitman avoids kids

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Video released by the NYPD on Friday shows two children caught in the crossfire. Police said it happened around 6:45 p.m. Thursday on Sheridan Avenue, near East 172nd Street, in the Claremont section. The 5-year-old boy and 10-year-old girl, get caught up in the dangerous melee, despite not knowing the victim. According to police, they were just walking down the street when it all went down.

The kids were not harmed

Is it me or is this coward ****** trying to hide behind children? ...he could be a Palestinian!
Blm approves !

The lil girl grabs the little boy and shields him...

At least the gunman wasn't a typical hood rat
He saw the kids and didn't hurt them ....nigs usually never give a shit if they miss the target and tag a few kids...happens all the time in Democrat rats nests across the former United States .

Video released by the NYPD on Friday shows two children caught in the crossfire. Police said it happened around 6:45 p.m. Thursday on Sheridan Avenue, near East 172nd Street, in the Claremont section. The 5-year-old boy and 10-year-old girl, get caught up in the dangerous melee, despite not knowing the victim. According to police, they were just walking down the street when it all went down.

The kids were not harmed

Is it me or is this coward ****** trying to hide behind children? ...he could be a Palestinian!
Blm approves !

The lil girl grabs the little boy and shields him...

At least the gunman wasn't a typical hood rat
He saw the kids and didn't hurt them ....nigs usually never give a shit if they miss the target and tag a few kids...happens all the time in Democrat rats nests across the former United States .

America, eating itself from within.

It looked like he simply ran into an tripped over the kids to me. Had he avoided the kids he may have been able to get away.

Forum List

Back