hitlery preparing for loss to Trump...pulls plug on million dollar post election fireworks in NYC

She's doing that to not divide the nation when Trump loses....HUGELY. You know the fireworks would be like rubbing salt in the wounds.

BTW, where are the emails between Trump and his accountant? Didn't Trump evade paying federal taxes for years? I'm not into leaders having committed crimes against the government.

Almost seems like whoever is leaking emails on Hillary's private life doesn't really care to tell us what Trump's private life is like at all; even when he admits paying no taxes to the fed. Seems at least an audit is in order?

She's doing that to not divide the nation when Trump loses....HUGELY.

BTW, where are the emails between Trump and his accountant? Didn't Trump evade paying federal taxes for years? I'm not into leaders having committed crimes against the government.

Almost seems like whoever is leaking emails on Hillary's private life doesn't really care to tell us what Trump's private life is like at all; even when he admits paying no taxes to the fed. Seems at least an audit is in order?
:spam:

She's doing that to not divide the nation when Trump loses....HUGELY. You know the fireworks would be like rubbing salt in the wounds.

Perhaps your hitlery is just out of money.....

Last edited:

That makes him a hero to the right.

Glad to see she won't being doing fireworks. If Trump wins I hope there aren't any celebrations like that either. It is pouring salt in the wound to the other side. After the nastiest campaigns in history whoever wins owes it to the voting pubic to win gracefully.

Pwehaps your hitlery is just out of money.....
She can always dip into her foundation.

Trump's emails are protected by the 4th amendment. Hillary 's emails are our emsils.

Trump has a big company and big companies have many ways to get rid of taxes. It is called tax structuring and basically means the use of the holes in the tax laws, legally.
Trump´s words in that regard: "I 'brilliantly' used tax laws to my benefit."

The moral of the system is clear: The shareholders are the owners and need to get as much as possible. In my country it could be seen as illegal to not to conduct tax structuring because a manager is bound to do the best for the shareholders.

Trump has a big company and big companies have many ways to get rid of taxes. It is called tax structuring and basically means the use of the holes in the tax laws, legally.
Trump´s words in that regard: "I 'brilliantly' used tax laws to my benefit.
"

The moral of the system is clear: The shareholders are the owners and need to get as much as possible. In my country it could be seen as illegal to not to conduct tax structuring because a manager is bound to do the best for the shareholders.
Good, then he won't mind the public looking into his emails to be sure he hasn't broken any federal laws... Do you agree it's a good idea for Hillary not to salt the wounds of bystanders in New York after Trump loses? Fireworks would be a bit much.

"

Good, then he won't mind the public looking into his emails to be sure he hasn't broken any federal laws... Do you agree it's a good idea for Hillary not to salt the wounds of bystanders in New York after Trump loses? Fireworks would be a bit much.
it's none of you fascists fucking business...

Unlike your hitlery canceling the celebration to herself....you scared?

"

You can interpret the cancellation like you want but you cannot impose it on me. I think that Hillary is not confident of her victory. Your interpretation violates itself somehow as it assumes Trump supporters attending the fireworks. But if there are so many Trump voters Hillary is worried about she might need to worry about the election result, instead...

Dear Silhouette The IRS process is not fully constitutional
as is the State Department rules that Clinton has to answer to.

As a private citizen Trump has the right not to incriminate himself and that doesn't affect national security.
Clinton in dealing with classified information does not have the same freedom that Trump does with his emails.

If Trump creates a private server to manage his emails
that isn't a breach of classified information as what Clinton did.

Are you really trying to compare these two as equal, Silhouette
or just trying to argue that BOTH parties assume guilt before innocence
when going after opponents?

Because either way you are either breaking even and doing the same thing,
or you are behind because Clinton's actions already showed negligence
and a "mistake" she admitted that are a breach of national security protocol and rules.

"

You can interpret the cancellation like you want but you cannot impose it on me. I think that Hillary is not confident of her victory. Your interpretation violates itself somehow as it assumes Trump supporters attending the fireworks. But if there are so many Trump voters Hillary is worried about she might need to worry about the election result, instead...
Democrats are in full panic mode....

Clinton would not waste a penny of her own money, so this cancellation is a telling sign...,

Yeah liberals leaked a Trump tax return. Only to find out he followed the law.

Trump never leaked any classified material to his house keeper

Trump never leaked any classified material to his house keeper

turns out that is not a crime in a banana republic

New Topics

Forum List

Back