Hitler's circle of evil: Netflix

so hitler did NOT know about the Wannsee Conference?
That I don't know.

The main gist of Gotz's book was that a war weary society steeped in genocide decided to look the other way because they were making so much money. In essence, Hitler heavily taxed the top 4% in Germany, looted the wealth of the Jews, and printed money they did not have in order to put the money in two places which was the war effort and the average German voter.

For you see, Hitler cared nothing about the people but was terrified about a revolt like the Germans had during World War 1 due to poor living standards. The German people had higher living standards than anywhere else in the world, even until the last year of the war.

In effect, he bought all of their collective souls.

And if you look at the US, they follow the same type of plan it seems.
..most of the Germans could not have done anything to stop the Holocaust if they wanted to
As I said, Hitler was terrified of German uprisings that occurred during WW1. They may not have stopped Hitler, but they definitely would have made life far more difficult for him.

In fact, had Hitler gone into the USSR as a liberator instead of a butcherer, his success in that fight would have been far greater, maybe even being able to topple Stalin. But alas, we will never know. The populace hated Stalin. After all, Stalin murdered much more people than Hitler ever dreamed of killing.

I would even argue that the Allies should have declared war on the USSR when they invaded Poland along with Hitler to divided it up amongst themselves.
..I read Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin
a good book on giving you an idea on the hell the Russians/etc went through for decades
..but it does give some ''opinions'' as facts

..I've been reading WW2 for over 40 years...
in the book Himmler's Black Order by Lumsden page 66:
''''As foretold in Mein Kampf, Hilter's Nurnberg Laws of 1935 deprived Germany's Jews of the Reich citizenship.......'''
bold mine

..page 64:
'One of the earliest twentieth century proponents of racial ideology was Alfred Rosenberg........and [ he ] immediately won Hitler's attention......Rosenberg was nominated by the Fuhrer as editor of the NSDAP newspaper, the Volkischer Beobachter, which, thereafter vigorously denounced communist, Jews,......''' [ etc ]
bold mine
Anyone who "studied" WW II for 40 years would know Hitler was not alone at the top. He delegated a lot.
Absolutely he shares a ton of fault for their losses in battles. On numerous fronts, killing off strategist because he didn't like them for one reason or another. Making unreasonable demands and then throwing a huge hissy fit if it didn't go as he planned.
Hitler was an egomaniac. Completely unforgiving, and truly insane. But he wasn't the only one.
Mein Kempf was equally written by Hess at least if not mostly written by him. If you studied it for 4 decades you would know this. Hess idolized Hitler. And Hess was certifiably insane. Much more than Hitler.
appears you haven't studied anything

Interesting to me...like I say I never really delved all that deep into Hitler and the Third Reich. Everything I have ever seen always painted Hitler as the driving force of all of the terrible events done by the Nazis. The camps/holocaust etc. But that simply isn't true. Hitler was psychopath. He was a narcissistic egomaniac. He indeed was a racist, an extreme nationalist - all of these things.
The Final Solution.... the infamous creed and document all loyalist had to sign. - He wasn't the author, it was Reinhard Heydrich.
The concentration camps and wholesale mass murdering Jews.... Himmler. Heydrich was having jews dig deep trenches and lining them up and shooting them. Himmler didn't like the "messiness" of this and wanted it to be more organized, so he and Heydrich devised the gas chambers. - Hitler approved them, but he didn't think of them.
In fact at the beginning Hitler wasn't interested or motivated to even beat jews...that was Goebbels that used the SA troops to start riots and beat jews. Hitler was worried everyday Germans wouldn't accept the violence... he himself had no problem with it, but was worried about the political fallout.

Not in any way trying to defend Hitler in any way. Absolute mad man.
But he wasn't really the one who sought out to eradicate jews, and certainly not by genocide.
That was a combination of Goebbels, Himmler and Heydrich.
no hitler = no WW2 = no Holocaust/etc ..he was the driving force
Absolutely not true.
If you went back in time and shot Hitler, there most likely would have still been a WW II.
There were PLENTY of other people in high power who believed the only way Germany could get out poverty and shame was war. Specifically Ernst Rohm. One of the founding members of the Nazi Party and ran their militia before Hitler was a blip on the radar. He was the most decorated German officer in WW I. And was relegated to performing air stunts to make a living. He was desperate for a return of German glory and military might.
Joseph Goebbels, some in the party wanted him to lead not Hitler. He was fanatically an anti Semite and like I said orchestrated Jewish persecution that Hitler frowned upon, but tolerated it because of the support he had by ranking party members.
What I am saying is it seems it is over simplistic to think Hitler "did it all". The truth is, he actually did little of it. Hitler was more interested in glorifying himself with pomp and flare than getting his hands dirty and doing the work. He spent weeks high in the mountains of his retreat in the middle of the war. He wasn't even present in many of the war room meetings. Hitlers power was in Himmler's fanatical devotion to him and the SS troops he controlled. The first sign of a HINT of anything but total devotion to Hitler and your done. That was the hold he had.
wrong --absolutely true ---they didn't vote and elect someone else to lead--they elected and appointed hitler
..and a lot of generals/admirals were against wars/etc....
Goebbels, etc would not have had any power if it wasn't for hitler
..hitler had a LOT more to do with it because he was a DICTATOR !! it was much, much different than the American or UK way of doing things---they didn't MURDER people to get their way!! the American way was more Democratic
.....also we see how he handled the Battle of the Bulge as an example of his way or the highway [ death ].....the generals knew hitler's plan was folly, but hitler insisted on it and--demanded it
Only partly true, and I always thought the same things because that is what our history books taught us.
Reinhard Heydrich was the primary jew killer till he was assassinated by Czechs.
He was appointed by Himmler. He was also the author of "The Final Solution".
Just because I am saying Hitler didn't do everything doesn't give the guy a pass or automatically means I believe he is a swell guy.
Try not to think so binary
try to think
Fine, you want to keep believing what you believe...
cheers
..you have no proof there would be a WW2/Holocaust if there was no hitler
The Holocaust was merely a money making scheme.

The Jews were an affluent minority, which meant there were not that many of them compared to the general population, and rich. So the Nazi regime simply rounded the Jews all up, took all their wealth, and sent them off to die. It appealed to the human nature to covet and get even. The people loved it and you continue to see this today with those hating the top 1% in the US. Then the Nazi regime would conquer a region and then create a currency so that their soldiers could buy anything they wanted in the conquered land so they could loot it. Of course, this would cause hyperinflation and as the economy began to collapse, the Nazi regime would explain to them that they needed to round up the Jews, take their gold, and stabilize their economy. Shrug, it worked.

If you ask me, the socioeconomic affluence of the Jewish people was at the heart of their persecution, not just in Nazi Germany but in Europe for centuries. In fact, everything they Nazi regime did to the Jews, such as putting them in ghettos, making them wear special cloths to identify them, rounding them up and killing them in mass, was done over the centuries leading up to the Holocaust. You might even say that the Holocaust was a natural climax of such persecution.

And if you look at the world today, this jealousy can still be seen today. Look at those on the Left in the Occupy Wall Street movement holding signs that say, "Jewish Zionist bankers go home!"

see post # 28.....there's no $$$$ making schemes there

This is a good book of reference for what I'm talking about.

Robot Check

The historian German Gotz Aly made a compelling argument for the notion that the largeness and dictatorial power of the Nazi regime was the root for the ability for the Holocaust to have taken place.

Naturally, in Left wing Europe he took a lot of heat for making the book.

maybe I'll get it when the libraries reopen

so hitler did NOT know about the Wannsee Conference?
That I don't know.

The main gist of Gotz's book was that a war weary society steeped in genocide decided to look the other way because they were making so much money. In essence, Hitler heavily taxed the top 4% in Germany, looted the wealth of the Jews, and printed money they did not have in order to put the money in two places which was the war effort and the average German voter.

For you see, Hitler cared nothing about the people but was terrified about a revolt like the Germans had during World War 1 due to poor living standards. The German people had higher living standards than anywhere else in the world, even until the last year of the war.

In effect, he bought all of their collective souls.

And if you look at the US, they follow the same type of plan it seems.
..most of the Germans could not have done anything to stop the Holocaust if they wanted to
As I said, Hitler was terrified of German uprisings that occurred during WW1. They may not have stopped Hitler, but they definitely would have made life far more difficult for him.

In fact, had Hitler gone into the USSR as a liberator instead of a butcherer, his success in that fight would have been far greater, maybe even being able to topple Stalin. But alas, we will never know. The populace hated Stalin. After all, Stalin murdered much more people than Hitler ever dreamed of killing.

I would even argue that the Allies should have declared war on the USSR when they invaded Poland along with Hitler to divided it up amongst themselves.
..I read Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin
a good book on giving you an idea on the hell the Russians/etc went through for decades
..but it does give some ''opinions'' as facts
Usually what you get are opinions.

I just watched a documentary on Netflix given to us by none other than Oliver Stone on WW2. It was so jaded with Left wing opinions it was laughable. The best part was him making excuses for Stalin splitting Poland with Hitler, as if to say, "Nazis bad, communists good". Hilarious!

Meanwhile, Netflix refuses to run a documentary on the deterioration of freedom of speech at universities across the country due to Left wing fanaticism called, "No Safe Spaces". It was all factual and fair and banned from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime. It was very well done.

It reminds me of Nazis burning books to censor speech.

Interesting to me...like I say I never really delved all that deep into Hitler and the Third Reich. Everything I have ever seen always painted Hitler as the driving force of all of the terrible events done by the Nazis. The camps/holocaust etc. But that simply isn't true. Hitler was psychopath. He was a narcissistic egomaniac. He indeed was a racist, an extreme nationalist - all of these things.
The Final Solution.... the infamous creed and document all loyalist had to sign. - He wasn't the author, it was Reinhard Heydrich.
The concentration camps and wholesale mass murdering Jews.... Himmler. Heydrich was having jews dig deep trenches and lining them up and shooting them. Himmler didn't like the "messiness" of this and wanted it to be more organized, so he and Heydrich devised the gas chambers. - Hitler approved them, but he didn't think of them.
In fact at the beginning Hitler wasn't interested or motivated to even beat jews...that was Goebbels that used the SA troops to start riots and beat jews. Hitler was worried everyday Germans wouldn't accept the violence... he himself had no problem with it, but was worried about the political fallout.

But he wasn't really the one who sought out to eradicate jews, and certainly not by genocide.
Absolutely not true.
If you went back in time and shot Hitler, there most likely would have still been a WW II.
There were PLENTY of other people in high power who believed the only way Germany could get out poverty and shame was war. Specifically Ernst Rohm. One of the founding members of the Nazi Party and ran their militia before Hitler was a blip on the radar. He was the most decorated German officer in WW I. And was relegated to performing air stunts to make a living. He was desperate for a return of German glory and military might.
Joseph Goebbels, some in the party wanted him to lead not Hitler. He was fanatically an anti Semite and like I said orchestrated Jewish persecution that Hitler frowned upon, but tolerated it because of the support he had by ranking party members.
What I am saying is it seems it is over simplistic to think Hitler "did it all". The truth is, he actually did little of it. Hitler was more interested in glorifying himself with pomp and flare than getting his hands dirty and doing the work. He spent weeks high in the mountains of his retreat in the middle of the war. He wasn't even present in many of the war room meetings. Hitlers power was in Himmler's fanatical devotion to him and the SS troops he controlled. The first sign of a HINT of anything but total devotion to Hitler and your done. That was the hold he had.
Perhaps but Hitler was the galvanizing figure that was able to get the populous on board. Without that, I doubt that Germany would have been able to persecute the atrocities that they did.

I think it is rather ironic that it seems to take a truly insane egomaniac to galvanize an entire nation against others and is usually the very same reason that those ideas fail. Had Hitler not been the fuhrer he was and a competent military leader took the reins instead the world would likely look very different today.

Absolutely not true.
Perhaps but Hitler was the galvanizing figure that was able to get the populous on board. Without that, I doubt that Germany would have been able to persecute the atrocities that they did.

I think it is rather ironic that it seems to take a truly insane egomaniac to galvanize an entire nation against others and is usually the very same reason that those ideas fail. Had Hitler not been the fuhrer he was and a competent military leader took the reins instead the world would likely look very different today.
1. the entire German nation was not behind hitler....many wanted him dead--and tried to kill him.....like in almost every country = some are for the POTUS/leader/etc and some are not..in the US ''half'' HATE Mr Trump and half do not...etc other countries ......''half'' hate his policies and ''half''' like them
2. even if hitler was the greatest general and strategist, Germany would've still lost --big time ...we've been over this before in other threads

Absolutely not true.

That is the thing, it wasn't JUST Hitler. As far as propaganda, it wasn't Hitler - that was Goebbels. Goebbels was the public speaker and in charge of propaganda.

I thought this was going to be a netflix bashing thread. I mean, netflix has its issues, but I wouldn't call it Hitler's circle of evil.

And speaking of Hitler, Votto's propaganda is in the same style as Nazi propaganda. Not to compare Votto to a Nazi, but the point is it should not be surprising how he uses the same tactics.
You mean you don’t know O ran guns to the cartels and used the IRS to harm his political opponents??? How could you not know?

Oh, you get all your news from CNN. Oh, now I get it.

You mean you don’t know O ran guns to the cartels and used the IRS to harm his political opponents??? How could you not know?

Because those are just stupid conspiracy theories your masters fed you. Duh.

Your masters consider you to be one of their most reliable Useful Idiots. If you haven't figured that out after seeing your conspiracy retardation fails hundreds of times, there's no hope for you. You will live out the rest of your life as a Useful Idiot.

Margaret Sanger created Planned Parenthood with the express desire to minimize the size of the black population

An outright lie, but that never worries pro-lifers. God told them lying is okay, and they've run with that.

Votto now vents his eugenics lust on the old and weak here, who he wants to sacrifice on the altar of profits.

Absolutely not true.

That is the thing, it wasn't JUST Hitler. As far as propaganda, it wasn't Hitler - that was Goebbels. Goebbels was the public speaker and in charge of propaganda.
Did not say it was just him, just that he was the figure head they needed. Goebbels may have been the propaganda machine but even a good propaganda machine needs the right figurehead to actually succeed. Do you think the power players in the Trump presidency could have gotten there without Trump?

Because those are just stupid conspiracy theories your masters fed you. Duh.

Your masters consider you to be one of their most reliable Useful Idiots. If you haven't figured that out after seeing your conspiracy retardation fails hundreds of times, there's no hope for you. You will live out the rest of your life as a Useful Idiot.
That’s funny. You believe all sorts of shit about dumb Don but Ears, he’s above criticism. LMFAO.

Forum List

Back