Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini survive, but google feels the need to remove the picture of WINSTON CHURCHILL! Let's celebrate him to spite those fools!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
EabXLXXXkAEQrWp

It isn’t just Churchill. Clark Gable, you see, didn’t star in a 1939 movie titled “Gone With the Wind.” There was never any such movie, right, Winston?

EacGK4xXQAow5ly

Churchill was not so innocent in comparison to those other men. He thought to change the times and laws against Holy Writ and institute seasonal Daylight Savings Time.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Daniel 7:25.

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:1–2

The victory of World War Two was stolen from us in the scissor+hand "V" motion of the cutting of hair, and in the acquiescence to the modernity of times and seasons rather than to the necessities of sovereignty, independence, and free birth.

The promises of victory went unfulfilled under the Democrat leadership of the time in the USA, even as the Biblical promises of the Old Testament went unfulfilled for thousands of years, when the vision of kings and prophets failed for what they desired to see and did not see.

..sounds like famous murderers/serial killers---they get more publicity than good people

EabXLXXXkAEQrWp

It isn’t just Churchill. Clark Gable, you see, didn’t star in a 1939 movie titled “Gone With the Wind.” There was never any such movie, right, Winston?

EacGK4xXQAow5ly

1. What's the reason for Google's removing Sir Winston's photo?

2. I can understand, though, why Google would rather forget "Gone with the Wind." I understand that it may no longer be shown on TV.

Now that Dems have seized the government (no doubt they will have both Senators from Georgia), Big Tech is really getting down to censorship. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Forum List

Back