History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

Don't think most Americans panic as easily with numbers... How about a bit of perspective while you put out that fire in your hair mate????

What does a NORMAL flu season look like in the US?? (Just ended in early March for all practical purposes)

NOTE 2 things.. The number of INFECTED is TWICE the number that would reported/diagnosed.. And the UNCERTAINTY ON seasonal flu is pretty much a guess just like the COVID mortality or #infected...

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
I WISH PPL WOULD STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THIS WITH OTHER DEADLY EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE, CAR CRASHES, HIV, ETC....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE COMPARISONS, HAVE SOLUTIONS, EVERYONE OF THEM...UNTIL WE FIND A VACCINE, A CAUSE AND EFFECT OF THIS C-19 SHIT, COMPARISON A DONE DEAL....APPLE AND FUCKIN ORANGES.

One thing is gotdamn certain, we need to pack our shit and get the fuck out of China...that country goes to hell every other year with deadly shit and spreads it and we all should be sick of China.

Hey junior -- you remember in elementary school, when they showed your a bunch of pictures and asked you WHICH ONES weren't like the others???

I was NOT comparing dissimilar fruits here... I was comparing ONE FLU to ANOTHER.... Not a car crash, not the Friday night body count in Chicago... TWO different FLUs....

Actually they are 2 different flus. And one doesn't have a vaccine.

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

Don't think most Americans panic as easily with numbers... How about a bit of perspective while you put out that fire in your hair mate????

What does a NORMAL flu season look like in the US?? (Just ended in early March for all practical purposes)

NOTE 2 things.. The number of INFECTED is TWICE the number that would reported/diagnosed.. And the UNCERTAINTY ON seasonal flu is pretty much a guess just like the COVID mortality or #infected...

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....

Already went through that about six weeks ago. Coronavirus currently has 10 times the death toll of the flu.

Don't get me wrong. I think the media has hyped it up way too much. Still, it is still not a very nice thing to get.

Trump Credits Himself For Cuomo’s Approval Ratings: ‘We’ve Helped Make Him Successful’
“You say he’s gotten good marks but I’ve gotten great marks,” Trump said on Fox News.
Will this history chasing clown ever get out of the way and stop with the ego bullshit?

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."

The states and their respective leaders are the first line of defense and can only give over jurisdiction to the federal "gubermint" by written consent. This whole "virus epidemic" is nothing but a psy-op. How can a self-mutating alleged virus be pinpointed down with a "test"? There is a lot more to this than meets the eye. One can kill any airborne virus by simply heating the nasal passages up to over 133 degrees. Heat is the Achilles heel of any flu virus of which there are over 47 different strains.

P.S While I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic (founded in 1913) I would never support ANY commie on the left...not now, not ever. Are we clear?

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
You are talking crazy here flacaltenn. People avoid the flu in large numbers annually. But now with COVID19, you guys want to pretend that the flu is a small matter. You can get a flu vaccine, there is none for COVID19. We should be concerned until they find something to stop this.

THose my man are that damned racist math and statistics you're dissing here... MOST of the people who died GOT a flu vaccine.. THey GUESS at what flus are gonna come a year ahead..

What part of 400,000 to 730,000 HOSPITALIZATIONS don't you understand?

What part of 24,000 to 62,000 DEATHS is just racist math?

WE IGNORE THIS EVERY YEAR WITH JUST A SIGH..... We'll get thru this... Don't pull a political groin muscle over it.. It's not helpful...
Since I have not said anything about race, why do you bring race into this? Maybe you delete your own post.

We don't ignore the flu every year with just a sigh. Millions are vaccinated.

Secondly, you can't compare this to any other flu since there is no vaccine and the numbers of cases of COVID19 are still rising. Now no matter how many numbers you post, that is the reality of this situation. It's not about us getting through this, it is about how many lives can be spared the suffering involved in getting this virus whether it causes death or not.

Put down the right wing idiocy flacaltenn, this is serious.

Trump Credits Himself For Cuomo’s Approval Ratings: ‘We’ve Helped Make Him Successful’
“You say he’s gotten good marks but I’ve gotten great marks,” Trump said on Fox News.
Will this history chasing clown ever get out of the way and stop with the ego bullshit?
Damn shame. This is what they picked for a president.

History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

By Michael D'Antonio

Updated 6:14 PM ET, Mon March 30, 2020

"(CNN)In a crisis, all is revealed.
After a lifetime devoted to avoiding responsibility and accountability -- for his lies, his deceptions, his hype, and his cruelty -- President Donald Trump has met his match in the pandemic of 2020. His bluff and bluster are powerless as thousands of Americans die and the blame falls, in part, on his failure to heed the warnings and execute a robust national response. This occurred even though a pandemic playbook had been left behind by the Obama administration. Early in the crisis, Trump said "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming from China. It's going to be just fine." Weeks were wasted and now the price of this fiasco will likely be a loss of life far greater than 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina.

As someone who has studied Trump for years, I thought it was inevitable that he would eventually reach a moment of reckoning as president. I couldn't have imagined that it would come with the catastrophic consequences now facing the nation as Covid-19 overwhelms health care systems and brings the economy to a standstill. Trump's profound personal shortcomings -- deficiencies of his heart and mind -- helped bring us to this moment.

Ignorant as he can seem, the President seems to sense that this moment will establish his reputation in perpetuity. He said as much last week when he observed that, "the history books will never forget" America's response to the coronavirus. What he did not mention, however, is that his response to the pandemic will be examined in minute detail -- it is this prospect, the prospect of accountability, that looms over him now.

Until this crisis, Trump had avoided accountability with remarkable consistency. Born into astounding wealth, he avoided accountability by persuading creditors that he was too big to fail even after he ran businesses into the ground. In politics, he deflected accountability by blaming others, especially the press and Democrats, for problems that occurred on his watch. Recently, when asked about the dreadful federal failures on coronavirus testing, he said, bluntly, "I don't take responsibility at all."
Read the entire article using the link

United States confirmed cases of coronavirus: 161,088

United States confirmed deaths from coronavirus: 2,968

Now look at the results for a Modern FIRST WORLD country that took the crises seriously from the start:

JAPAN confirmed cases of coronavirus: 1,866

JAPAN confirmed deaths from coronavirus: 54

Interesting you decided to compare us with Japan.
Japan's coronavirus infection rate could be 'tip of the iceberg' as experts call for more testing

You realize that article from NEARLY a month ago. Yep, there was concern in Japan on March 5, 2020. Its now March 31, 2020 and Japan has one of the lowest infection rates and death rates from coronavirus in the world!

Just 56 deaths in Japan compared to over 3,000 deaths in the United States. TRUMP FAILED!

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
Wtf are you, Herodotus?

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
I WISH PPL WOULD STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THIS WITH OTHER DEADLY EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE, CAR CRASHES, HIV, ETC....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE COMPARISONS, HAVE SOLUTIONS, EVERYONE OF THEM...UNTIL WE FIND A VACCINE, A CAUSE AND EFFECT OF THIS C-19 SHIT, COMPARISON A DONE DEAL....APPLE AND FUCKIN ORANGES.

One thing is gotdamn certain, we need to pack our shit and get the fuck out of China...that country goes to hell every other year with deadly shit and spreads it and we all should be sick of China.

Hey junior -- you remember in elementary school, when they showed your a bunch of pictures and asked you WHICH ONES weren't like the others???

I was NOT comparing dissimilar fruits here... I was comparing ONE FLU to ANOTHER.... Not a car crash, not the Friday night body count in Chicago... TWO different FLUs....

Coronavirus is not a flu. The coronavirus pathogen is 15 times more deadly than seasonal flue and more transmissible as well. Unlike seasonal flu, there is no vaccine yet. Without the lockdowns, we would see 2.4 million deaths from coronavirus over the next few months.

Seasonal flu deaths average 40,000 per year, but that number would be dramatically lower if everyone got the seasonal flu shot. Unfortunately, only about 50% of Americans get the seasonal flu shot.

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....

Coronavirus is not a flu. The coronavirus pathogen is 15 times more deadly than seasonal flue and more transmissible as well. Unlike seasonal flu, there is no vaccine yet. Without the lockdowns, we would see 2.4 million deaths from coronavirus over the next few months.

Seasonal flu deaths average 40,000 per year, but that number would be dramatically lower if everyone got the seasonal flu shot. Unfortunately, only about 50% of Americans get the seasonal flu shot.
Somebody tell these guys something! They seem to think that people glady get the flu every year and there is nothing we can do about it so they adopt

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

as a belief and thinks that it makes sense for everybody else to feel the same way.

He voted for Trump in 2016. Now, Francesa is calling him out for failing Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

Sports radio personality Mike Francesa, a longtime defender of President Donald Trump, tore into him over the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.

Sportscaster Mike Francesa Turns On Trump: ‘We’re Watching People Die!’

So much winning...
Yes indeed. We're winning like the 49ers won the Super Bowl, or Clemson won the college football championship. You know, the last championship sports events we got to see thanks to trumps fantastic leadership.

The man fucked up the USFL and these idiots voted to allow him to run a country.

Last edited:

Examples in evidence:

Trump Derangement Syndromes mental illness. You haz it.

Huh? What negative? There is no 'negative'. He has pointed out some facts about the Orange Buffoon.
Fake News my arse. You call people sheep, yet Trump is the king of Fake News and he has you loons wrapped around his little finger.
Your frustration level is oozing out through your keyboard

Huh? I'm not frustrated about anything. Trump is not my problem. He is yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Examples in evidence:

The chinese virus is all partisan politics for the democrats

the more people that die between now and november the better they like it

Examples in evidence:

The chinese virus is all partisan politics for the democrats

the more people that die between now and november the better they like it
Bullshit.

We who foot the bill for a president should expect decent governance. This one has not provided that at any time during his presidency. Now if you voted for him just because he "pisses off the libs," then don't complain when his lack touches you or a family member with COVID19.

Forum List

Back