History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

Have you checked in with the staff where you stay? They have a long sleeve coat that you slipped out of again.
This joke coming from a Trump supporter in itself is whack as hell...I mean really, go back to clown school your scholarship is waiting

Dem governors got to learn how to play the game. Treat Trump with respect if you want him to help you.

Punch the Orange Virus right in his fucking nose. No one needs help from an incompetent idiot.
Respect Trump? Listen, that money that that white mf dishes out is not his money, its our money and this kiss the ring before I help you shit....payback is a bitch in Nov. NEWS FLASH TO DEM'S AND GOV'S EVERY WHERE....EVIL FLOURISHES WITH THIS WHITE WHORE, WHEN GOOD PPL STAY SILENT...ALL OF Y'ALL SHOULD HAVE STAYED UNITED WITH PR WHEN HE PULLED THIS SHIT ON THAT COUNTRY

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

Don't think most Americans panic as easily with numbers... How about a bit of perspective while you put out that fire in your hair mate????

What does a NORMAL flu season look like in the US?? (Just ended in early March for all practical purposes)

NOTE 2 things.. The number of INFECTED is TWICE the number that would reported/diagnosed.. And the UNCERTAINTY ON seasonal flu is pretty much a guess just like the COVID mortality or #infected...

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
Ya know. You really need to lay off the Ann Lanterns columns

Gee, you ought to open your eyes and ears:

President Donald Trump spent a portion of his daily coronavirus briefing on Sunday attacking White House reporters who asked objective questions about his past remarks about the coronavirus crisis.
Trump, who has always had a tense relationship with the news media, denied and attacked two different reporters who read a quote from the president back to him. He first went after PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor ― a reporter who the president has regularly attacked as the pandemic continues.
Trump was way too kind to these reporters. They deserved a slap across the mouth so hard their teeth bleed.
Trump would get his orange ass whipped if he struck the wrong reporter.
The John Wayne loving tough bitches, all think Trump is this bad ass and they look up to him for it. New Flash, the man is a coward, proved him by not serving his country and is only a bad ass BECAUSE RED WHITE AND VOMIT WHITE MF'S GOT HIS BACK AT THE POLLS. WITHOUT MITCH, THE GOP SENATE, FUK NEWS AND HIS SUPPORTERS, THAT COWARDLY BITCH WOULD BE BACK IN NY SELLING TRUMP STEAKS TO HILLBILLIES IN THE SOUTH.
I personally don't understand why these reporters keep taking shit from this whore, just to keep a WH press seat. They must be making some serious....here we go gang, some serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....that green shit that makes you kiss the ring of a clown.
No doubt. Because if I had been sister Yamiche, I would have broke trump off something quick the first time he disrespected me. Then I'd write a book and get seriously paid.

Okay. South Korea. Taiwan. NZ. Ausrtralia. All doing a better job. I've been working from home since last Monday. A guy just got fined $10,000 for allowing two people to drink in his restaurant (all cafes and restaurants are closed but they are allowed to do take out). I'm in Australia btw. My home country of NZ? Stage 4 lock down. Nobody allowed out unless to exercise and even then they have to have social distancing. Both countries are still expecting a rise, but that is because these measures only came in the past two weeks and the virus not only has an incubation period of 14 days, but some people are asymtomatic. IOW, they show no signs of the virus but are carriers. A local celeb who met with Tom Hanks and his wife got it. He has had it for almost three weeks, is in quarantine, has shown NO signs of the virus, been test POSITIVE three times over those weeks, and is therefore still a danger to the local population. The US? Too worried about individual rights (see the preacher arrested today), or being allowed to buy guys. Is there anything more selfish than a neocon whackadoodle 'it's all about me and my rights' Deplorable.

Don't think most Americans panic as easily with numbers... How about a bit of perspective while you put out that fire in your hair mate????

What does a NORMAL flu season look like in the US?? (Just ended in early March for all practical purposes)

NOTE 2 things.. The number of INFECTED is TWICE the number that would reported/diagnosed.. And the UNCERTAINTY ON seasonal flu is pretty much a guess just like the COVID mortality or #infected...

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
I WISH PPL WOULD STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THIS WITH OTHER DEADLY EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE, CAR CRASHES, HIV, ETC....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE COMPARISONS, HAVE SOLUTIONS, EVERYONE OF THEM...UNTIL WE FIND A VACCINE, A CAUSE AND EFFECT OF THIS C-19 SHIT, COMPARISON A DONE DEAL....APPLE AND FUCKIN ORANGES.

One thing is gotdamn certain, we need to pack our shit and get the fuck out of China...that country goes to hell every other year with deadly shit and spreads it and we all should be sick of China.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
You are talking crazy here flacaltenn. People avoid the flu in large numbers annually. But now with COVID19, you guys want to pretend that the flu is a small matter. You can get a flu vaccine, there is none for COVID19. We should be concerned until they find something to stop this.

Oh, so it's Trump "the expert" recommending we shut everything down in order to plunge the world into a bigger Great Depression than the previous one unnecessarily? No. It's not like that, it's the fucking media day in and day out.
It's their propaganda, and them that should be hanged.

Traitors to the people is what they are.
Trump never recommended any such thing. Democrats demanded it. When he wanted to start the country up again democrats had an even bigger tantrum and accused him of killing people for the economy.

Democrats are fit ONLY for lampposts and ropes.
Bring a rope to the hood, Tip and see how wide your ass ho get from that lamppost, hun!!

She'll get hung with her brains hanging out.

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."

President Donald Trump spent a portion of his daily coronavirus briefing on Sunday attacking White House reporters who asked objective questions about his past remarks about the coronavirus crisis.
Trump, who has always had a tense relationship with the news media, denied and attacked two different reporters who read a quote from the president back to him. He first went after PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor ― a reporter who the president has regularly attacked as the pandemic continues.
Trump was way too kind to these reporters. They deserved a slap across the mouth so hard their teeth bleed.
The John Wayne loving tough bitches, all think Trump is this bad ass and they look up to him for it. New Flash, the man is a coward, proved him by not serving his country and is only a bad ass BECAUSE RED WHITE AND VOMIT WHITE MF'S GOT HIS BACK AT THE POLLS. WITHOUT MITCH, THE GOP SENATE, FUK NEWS AND HIS SUPPORTERS, THAT COWARDLY BITCH WOULD BE BACK IN NY SELLING TRUMP STEAKS TO HILLBILLIES IN THE SOUTH.
I personally don't understand why these reporters keep taking shit from this whore, just to keep a WH press seat. They must be making some serious....here we go gang, some serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....that green shit that makes you kiss the ring of a clown.
No doubt. Because if I had been sister Yamiche, I would have broke trump off something quick the first time he disrespected me. Then I'd write a book and get seriously paid.
Here here....I would have stood up and yelled kiss my black ass you lying bitch and walked to my boss and handed in my badge. Girl don't know it, but for the rest of history and beyond, yo black ass who's married to a white guy....will forever be remembered as being shitted on by a white racist and loved it for a buck!!

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
You are talking crazy here flacaltenn. People avoid the flu in large numbers annually. But now with COVID19, you guys want to pretend that the flu is a small matter. You can get a flu vaccine, there is none for COVID19. We should be concerned until they find something to stop this.
BINGO, its like comparing apple and oranges...the flu, HIV, car crashes, etc....all have solutions, this shit don't...(sigh)

• Thanks
As loud as this thread is -- you still gotta have topical content in your posts.. You gonna snap at anybody, snap at their TOPICAL content.. No completely personal posts.

Couple folks about to get thread banned..

Economy was humming. Military was strong. Innovation was strong. Consumer confidence was high. Feelings were hurt. Sorry to hear that. From a business perspective he was way better than Bush and Obama. We ll see how he handles the virus.

It was only 'humming' along because he gave out tax cuts you couldn't afford.
Obama laid the foundation. Everything was on the upswing after he spent four years trying to fix Bush's fuckups. Still, thought Obama was too wishy washy. Didn't stand for much IMO.

Examples in evidence:

Oh? What would you have broke him off? Only people that deserve respect get it.
If you don't get much, well.. :dunno:
There's a possibility it's you.

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....

THose my man are that damned racist math and statistics you're dissing here... MOST of the people who died GOT a flu vaccine.. THey GUESS at what flus are gonna come a year ahead..

What part of 400,000 to 730,000 HOSPITALIZATIONS don't you understand?

What part of 24,000 to 62,000 DEATHS is just racist math?

WE IGNORE THIS EVERY YEAR WITH JUST A SIGH..... We'll get thru this... Don't pull a political groin muscle over it.. It's not helpful...

38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

400,000 – 730,000
flu hospitalizations

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

Get a grip bro....
I WISH PPL WOULD STOP TRYING TO COMPARE THIS WITH OTHER DEADLY EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE, CAR CRASHES, HIV, ETC....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE COMPARISONS, HAVE SOLUTIONS, EVERYONE OF THEM...UNTIL WE FIND A VACCINE, A CAUSE AND EFFECT OF THIS C-19 SHIT, COMPARISON A DONE DEAL....APPLE AND FUCKIN ORANGES.

One thing is gotdamn certain, we need to pack our shit and get the fuck out of China...that country goes to hell every other year with deadly shit and spreads it and we all should be sick of China.

Hey junior -- you remember in elementary school, when they showed your a bunch of pictures and asked you WHICH ONES weren't like the others???

I was NOT comparing dissimilar fruits here... I was comparing ONE FLU to ANOTHER.... Not a car crash, not the Friday night body count in Chicago... TWO different FLUs....

Ahhhhh the old "disprove a negative" charade... btw the claim is it reads like a left wing post on a message board

No you wouldn't...You're mad and frustrated because "the sheep" won't go along with the herd and trump is getting traction while your fake news is becoming more and more transparent to more and more people...just another fake news story

Huh? What negative? There is no 'negative'. He has pointed out some facts about the Orange Buffoon.
Fake News my arse. You call people sheep, yet Trump is the king of Fake News and he has you loons wrapped around his little finger.

• Love

Examples in evidence:

Here here....I would have stood up and yelled kiss my black ass you lying bitch and walked to my boss and handed in my badge. Girl don't know it, but for the rest of history and beyond, yo black ass who's married to a white guy....will forever be remembered as being shitted on by a white racist and loved it for a buck!!
True. There ain't no way I'd have taken that shit from trumps punk ass.

Economy was humming. Military was strong. Innovation was strong. Consumer confidence was high. Feelings were hurt. Sorry to hear that. From a business perspective he was way better than Bush and Obama. We ll see how he handles the virus.

It was only 'humming' along because he gave out tax cuts you couldn't afford.
Obama laid the foundation. Everything was on the upswing after he spent four years trying to fix Bush's fuckups. Still, thought Obama was too wishy washy. Didn't stand for much IMO.
Yeah, Obama was far too nice.

Forum List

Back