History.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
History gets a bum rap these days just as it did 50 years ago when I was still in school. It was boring to study all those past figures that wore wigs and strutted in funny clothing. In America we yawned as we learned about our escape from King George with citizens along with Indians dumping tea into a harbor. There was a Boston Massacre where some people died standing up for something. It was tedious and so long ago. I wanted to play my guitar in a rock band because I was distanced from that history by the arrow of time. I know now that I should have paid more attention to what others were trying to tell me.

History is a collective memory of how we got to where we are today. Mistakes were made. Repeating mistakes is the first rule of de-evolution and any living thing does learn from mistakes will vanish, Darwin made that clear. Ideas, beliefs, and cultural aggregations are like living things, they can evolve or devolve in the same way. Past mistakes can only be atoned by not repeating them; there is no way to undo past missteps.

If you step on a rock and twist your ankle you must suffer the consequences but your personal history establishes a record that warns you not to step on that rock again or any similar rock without care to avoid the same outcome. Historical events are no different. We memorialize them to remind others about the pitfalls of mistakes that came before them.

We are in a revolutionary moment in our history not unlike Banana Republics or ethnically-cleansing balkanizing federations in other countries. A part of our history has been hijacked by academics and globalist corporations to incite the overthrow of the foundations of our history. This prevails because our actual history has been distorted and perverted by subversive ideological radicals that hold sway over the young.

This is accompanied by the cowardice of a leadership that fears being exposed as recipients of the benefits of the insurrection and missing the boat of the side that may win. Statues topple, monuments are defaced, and bedlam wracks our cities. This is not new. Venezuela went down the same way just recently.

You see why history is so important? I wish I Had seen it all those years ago.

Where are all the Native American artifacts destroys by invading Christians into lands they stole and killed for? Where are the pagan statues and temples in time that Christians destroyed?

They don't exist but we still have history books to show us that they did exist...

Love history. Always have. I took history classes as electives in high school and college. I seldom read fiction, because history is usually way more interesting.

Where are all the Native American artifacts destroys by invading Christians into lands they stole and killed for? Where are the pagan statues and temples in time that Christians destroyed?

They don't exist but we still have history books to show us that they did exist...
Does this justify destroying them?

we have history books to show us, but are we really being shown the truth? Books are written by people with agendas. Artifacts are tangible items that may or may not lend themselves to interpretation, but they cannot be denied.

Think on this.

It takes only three generations to forget what the fourth prior generation was. They are wholly erased from memory with the exception of those who left a physical mark on the world.

Does this justify destroying them?

we have history books to show us, but are we really being shown the truth? Books are written by people with agendas. Artifacts are tangible items that may or may not lend themselves to interpretation, but they cannot be denied.

Think on this.

It takes only three generations to forget what the fourth prior generation was. They are wholly erased from memory with the exception of those who left a physical mark on the world.

Do you believe that leftist troll CAN THINK?

If any of these jabbering liberal retards could think, there is NOW WAY they could conclude that liberalism was the politics of virtue, truth or progress.

As they work to destroy history, they're also on a clear path to repeat the industrial murder spree of former leftist cults of personality. If it was not for the second amendment, you can bet there would be crematoriums, slave camps and mass graves in full operation already. These people are vacuous tools of the sociopath elite who are eager to cull the herd.

They're almost flat out telling the world they plan on it.

Forum List

Back