History repeats, NYC descends into chaos

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
“Crime is out of control in the city and everyone’s scared,” Neiditch told the Post. “It’s gotten so bad since the pandemic. I’ve watched apartments and stores being broken into and people afraid to ride the subway. I wanted to be proactive and ensure the safety of my employees.” Self-defense Tasers and stun guns surge in popularity (nypost.com)
You wouldnt have thought they needed to relearn so soon democrat policies produce misery

It isn't surprising at all. The city spends more money trolling Trump than protecting the people.

Last Summer, the city painted and maintained "Black Lives Matter" on the street in front of Trump Tower, trying to get a reaction from the President.

Forgetting that the man doesn't live there any more.

Is New York a sanctuary city?
Cali #1...NY is up there with Chicago
1614540768550.png

It isn't surprising at all. The city spends more money trolling Trump than protecting the people.

Last Summer, the city painted and maintained "Black Lives Matter" on the street in front of Trump Tower, trying to get a reaction from the President.

Forgetting that the man doesn't live there any more.
yes--they spend ENORMOUS effort against the POLICE and not CRIMINALS!!!!!!! = idiocy

Forum List

Back