History Recycled

You're like a child refusing to say where you hid the remote.
Perhaps- but, for sure, you're intellectually dishonest and highly subjective with an objective which tarnishes your image-

address

intellectually dishonest… intellectually dishonest…. intellectually dishonest.

1606574181469.png

Here is opportunity to prove me wrong 1953

BTW, parroting for the RNC, as you do, is not flattering, nor does it lend credibility- it tarnishes your image. Unless a political, partisan hack is the image you desire- personally, I think you're better than that- stop disappointing me.

Here is opportunity to prove me wrong 1953

BTW, parroting for the RNC, as you do, is not flattering, nor does it lend credibility- it tarnishes your image. Unless a political, partisan hack is the image you desire- personally, I think you're better than that- stop disappointing me.

While you are clearly wrong, as magnanimous as I am, I will continue to allow you to worship me from afar.

While you are clearly wrong, as magnanimous as I am, I will continue to allow you to worship me from afar.
No I'm not- you're highly subjective- that is highly partisan personified- and you still refuse to address 1953 = intellectually dishonest- I don't worship anyone or anything- there are a lot of things I despise though- intellectual dishonesty tops the list- partisan hacks is second- and you will continue to be disappointing while I continue to show your intellectual dishonesty- I don't despise yo though- you present me with opportunity to sow seeds of Truth, and Liberty, objectively, with objective analysis of myth and fallacy, presented by a partisan hack- your saving grace is, I'm 72, will turn 73 next month, so I won't be around as long as you- but, I have ensured, "I" will survive by helping raise 2 critical thinkers who learned from me- not partisan hacks, like you.

No I'm not- you're highly subjective- that is highly partisan personified- and you still refuse to address 1953 = intellectually dishonest- I don't worship anyone or anything- there are a lot of things I despise though- intellectual dishonesty tops the list- partisan hacks is second- and you will continue to be disappointing while I continue to show your intellectual dishonesty- I don't despise yo though- you present me with opportunity to sow seeds of Truth, and Liberty, objectively, with objective analysis of myth and fallacy, presented by a partisan hack- your saving grace is, I'm 72, will turn 73 next month, so I won't be around as long as you- but, I have ensured, "I" will survive by helping raise 2 critical thinkers who learned from me- not partisan hacks, like you.

I can help with your vocabulary, too.

partisan
adjective
Definition of partisan
1: feeling, showing, or deriving from strong and sometimes blind adherence to a particular party, faction, cause, or person : exhibiting, characterized by, or resulting from partisanship

Obviously you have chose the wrong term from your limited vocabulary.
My posts are never 'blind adherence.'
I always support my view.

Better reading might help with better writing.

Let this non-eloquent, 9th grade drop out, help you-

In the documentary Coup 53, writer and director Taghi Amirani tells the story of how British and American secret agents overthrew Mosaddegh after he nationalized his country's oil industry, starting a series of events that would eventually enable the rise of the autocratic, U.S.-hating Islamic regime that reigns to this day. Beyond its tragic effects on Iran and the Middle East, Amirani argues that the 1953 coup became the "playbook" for future U.S. covert actions in countries such as Guatemala, Vietnam, and Chile, changing the face of global politics.

Q: You make the case that this is the beginning of a pattern of American foreign policy and intervention throughout the world.

A: Very much so. The CIA was a relatively new organization in 1953. It was a new kid on the block, and it had money, and it was, you know, "We want to play." And [British intelligence service] MI6 said, "Well, come out and play in Iran. We'll give you some oil in return, if you help us get our oil back." On paper, it was a huge success. It was quick. It was cheap. No American lives were lost. Don't forget at the time America was fighting a hot war in Korea, even considering dropping a nuclear bomb. This was a trouble-free, easy way of changing leaders.

Forum List

Back