History is repeating itself

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The right has created the antifa and BLM.

For starters, this is complete rubbish. It is an excuse to justify bad behaviour. Liberals were evidently never spanked as children.

Just for the sake of argument, what specifically has the right or Trump done to force Antifa and BLM to loot and destroy? You stated "and equal and opposite reaction", so whatever it is, it must be pretty bad.

I take that back the right has created the rioters.

I have to wonder how anyone actually studying the issues thinks this platform is good for the US.
No, you don't "have to wonder". I doubt you make any effort to accurately and honestly understand the perspectives of those who disagree with you.

Me, I'm the opposite. I like to have an accurate grasp of both (or more) sides of any issue, so that I can reach a thoughtful conclusion.

To recap: You had been incorrectly led to believe that Trump's childish & embarrassing behaviors were the only reason someone would not vote for him. I patiently pointed out that no, the foundation of disagreement in the election is a profound and significant disagreement on the issues. As it is in virtually all elections.

Clear now?
Oh great, a thoughtful looter.
I'm a looter now?

You are a congenital liar. I wonder if you know that.

And I sure wish you would answer my question: Do you constantly lie like this, in real life?

For starters, this is complete rubbish. It is an excuse to justify bad behaviour. Liberals were evidently never spanked as children.

Just for the sake of argument, what specifically has the right or Trump done to force Antifa and BLM to loot and destroy? You stated "and equal and opposite reaction", so whatever it is, it must be pretty bad.

Yeah, its always someone else's fault. That's the Democratic way. Take zero personal responsibility.

Yeah, its always someone else's fault. That's the Democratic way. Take zero personal responsibility.

When I saw the way you whites treated Obama; a black in the white house, no the right never takes any responsibility for what they have done,

What has Democrats done, the ACA, SS, Medicare, all good things. Its the right that is wrong and tramp is a disgrace and you know it.

You know I can never say that tramp doesn't outdue himself, but he does it everyday, and the GOP and republicans vote him in anyway.

Yesterday he said "if we take away the Democrat states then we look pretty good"

So Mi voted for tramp, but they sure won't again. So the people who died due to covid in Mi are dispensable, they are dems anyway. He is not my Potus.

He is suppose to protect all of us Americans but he refuses to protect Democrats and even republican voters when he holds his ralllies.

When I saw the way you whites treated Obama; a black in the white house, no the right never takes any responsibility for what they have done,

What has Democrats done, the ACA, SS, Medicare, all good things. Its the right that is wrong and tramp is a disgrace and you know it.

"Whites" elected Obama, so you can drop the racists crap. I didn't vote for him but it had nothing to do with his skin color. From what I know of her to date, I would vote for Candace Owen for President, a black woman. Would you? If not, why? The left would unmercifully beat her because she is a Republican and doesn't follow along like a good little sheep.

ACA was terrible. Neither FDR nor LBJ/JFK would agree with the policies of the current Democratic party nor Obama. These guys would be staunch conservatives by today's standards.

I thought this might be a thread about how one profoundly damaged, arrogant, pugilistic, white, authoritarian, nationalist man can somehow gain the cult-like, aggressive, unconditional adoration of millions of people who enable all of his worst impulses and actions by refusing to hold him accountable for anything. The world saw this play out 80, 90 years ago, and it's stunning that we're seeing it again, in America, of all places. This is un-American.

But yes, our hardcore (Regressive) Left has systematically been ignoring and mocking the most liberal of all American values, Freedom of Expression. America is the last country on the planet that should have a populace that is afraid to express itself for fear of literal punishment and damage to their very lives. The last country on the planet that should have a populace that feels intimidated from speaking its mind in the first place. This is un-American.

The two ends of our spectrum, as they currently exist, are killing us. In real time, as we watch. They're suffocating America and shattering its uniqueness with their tribalism, egos, narcissism, hubris and actions.

Self-inflicted wound.

1. Why do you mention Trump's race?

2. Nothing wrong with nationalism. Especially American Nationalism.

Stop mixing the idea of "American Nationalism" with "white nationalism" and spreading the idea that American culture is the same as "white culture" (whatever this is supposed to be), accept the fact that Americans are a very diverse group of people. Our ancestors came from all the nations on this planet. Recognize that this fact is the foundation of our national identity.

Mac and you lefties are the one conflating American Nationalism with White Nationalism.

YOur implication that Whites don't have a culture, is you being a racist asshole.

My points stand. There was no reason to mention Trump's race, and there is nothing wrong with American Nationalism.

Do you want to address that, or talk some more jive racist bullshit?

Forum List

Back