What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History Channel Int'l--Sir Frank Whittle

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
I was watching the History Channel International last night and saw the story of Sir Frank Whittle, the inventor of the Jet Engine. One in a long line of brilliant people which seem to come along at the right time.

I know his son and his grandson, who live locally and have a business here in New Jersey. And they both are as inventive as their dad and granddad and extremely polite and gracious people.

PBS - Chasing the Sun - Frank Whittle

Frank Whittle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought this would be of interest to some.

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score
I was watching the History Channel International last night and saw the story of Sir Frank Whittle, the inventor of the Jet Engine. One in a long line of brilliant people which seem to come along at the right time.

I know his son and his grandson, who live locally and have a business here in New Jersey. And they both are as inventive as their dad and granddad and extremely polite and gracious people.

PBS - Chasing the Sun - Frank Whittle

Frank Whittle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought this would be of interest to some.

Whittle was a genius.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List