Historical Summary of Democrat & Deep State attacks on President Donald John Trump

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
We've come a long way since Lady Di was the biggest news huh? Trump is Lady Di infinity-hyper-inflated. What's next for the Democrats? It's like clockwork, the left develop a new theme with every loss.

A. Trump said something about pussy. Media/Democrat outrage, a circle cry.

B. Trump is racist because "he said white supremacists are good people". A media/Democrat lie and outrage. Trump forever marked though, because you know, the left are independent & open-minded (cough!)

C. RussiaGate. Crash and Burn

D. Impeachment. Crazy you know, Trump did less than Biden, yet Biden rec'd 82M votes they say? Crash and Burn. Impeachment forever poisoned.

E. Covid was Trump's fault. Sure, and the Democrats removed restrictions under Biden followed by more than twice the cases during Biden's first year, ongoing. Crash and Burn.

F. Jan. 6th Impeachment. Trump said/did stuff he didn't warranting an impeachment anyway. Crash and Burn

F. Jan. 6th committee. Cool story. I haven't heard anything like it since the K teacher read the Big Bad Wolf. Crash and Burn

G. MaralagoGate: Crash and Burn.

Last edited:
We've come a long way since Lady Di was the biggest news huh? Trump is Lady Di infinity-hyper-inflated. What's next for the Democrats? It's like clockwork, the left develop a new theme with every loss.

A. Trump said something about pussy. Media/Democrat outrage, a circle cry.

B. Trump is racist because "he said white supremacists are good people". A media/Democrat lie and outrage. Trump forever marked though, because you know, the left are independent & open-minded (cough!)

C. RussiaGate. Crash and Burn

D. Impeachment. Crazy you know, Trump did less than Biden, yet Biden rec'd 82M votes they say? Crash and Burn. Impeachment forever poisoned.

E. Covid was Trump's fault. Sure, and the Democrats removed restrictions under Biden followed by more than twice the cases during Biden's first year, ongoing. Crash and Burn.

F. Jan. 6th Impeachment. Trump said/did stuff he didn't warranting an impeachment anyway. Crash and Burn

F. Jan. 6th committee. Cool story. I haven't heard anything like it since the K teacher read the Big Bad Wolf. Crash and Burn

G. MaralagoGate: Crash and Burn.

Trump is just a crybaby and everyone knows it!

What deep state?
The one that groomed obama for the presidency who did not even serve one full term as senator. The one who totally covered up his past with forged birth certificate because he was not a naturally born American citizen. (of course you don't read things on the internet that go against your wishes, all conspiracy nuts.)

Don't know if I buy the citizenship business, but yeah, Obama is the left's biggest mouth globally. I figure he brings lots to the table because of that, making him a member on the elite's A team. I don't know, probably B league:happy-1:

Forum List

Back