Historical First: Trump Wins Fox Republican Debate Poll Even Though He Wasn't There

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Incredible!

drudge-poll-jan28-2016.jpg

So more proof Fox News viewers are idiots.

I don't think it's so much that people like Trump as much as it is they are sick of the GOP and the candidates we normally get. And for good or bad, a lot of people like that he is taking a position on illegal immigration and Muslims and isn't pandering or playing to different groups and it's a position they agree with and have been saying for years in flyover country.

You know that's just people screwing around with the poll, right? Voting for Trump even though they know he wasn't there.

I don't think it's so much that people like Trump as much as it is they are sick of the GOP and the candidates we normally get. And for good or bad, a lot of people like that he is taking a position on illegal immigration and Muslims and isn't pandering or playing to different groups and it's a position they agree with and have been saying for years in flyover country.
The same repubs that complained that Oblama had no experience governing, yet the GOP is backing a person with zero amount of experience as a governing experience....Where is the personal responsibility?

You know that's just people screwing around with the poll, right?
Based on what?

It's not a scientific poll stupid. Anybody can go out to it and vote and you can do it more than once. It's like how the Ron Paul people used to win the straw polls, but came nowhere to winning the actual elections.

The same repubs that complained that Oblama had no experience governing, yet the GOP is backing a person with zero amount of experience as a governing experience....Where is the personal responsibility?
Obama didn't have business experience either.
It doesn't matter since JP Morgan and Goldman-Sachs usually wind up running everything anyway.

Obama did have zero executive experience in governing and running a business. Palin had him beat on that! Trump has governed a complete empire to say the least.

Last edited:

The GOP isn't backing Trump. The establishment is doing everything they can to tear him down in favor of Jeb. The problem for the GOP is the public doesn't want Jeb or any other candidate the kingmakers think they can shove down America's throat.

And if you ask everyday Americans about Trump's lack of governmental experience, I'd dare say that might be seen as a bonus in a lot of people's eyes. Ma and Pa Kettle are sick of professional politicians and party politics where the middle class keeps ending up with the short straw.

Forum List

Back