What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Historic Palestine’ – A Misleading Anachronism

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Muslims gave them Refuge because the Jews HAD to leave Europe?? It’s funny that all we see on the board is that the Jews are accusing those who object to Zionism as Antisemitism . Which is it??
Still doesn’t explain how the Jews “ betrayed “ them. 🥱🇮🇱
Accusing people who criticise Israel of antisemitism which includes accusing Jews of same is something Israel has come up with, with the hope of stopping criticism. I don't get why you connect the two things. Jews were made to leave Spain. Muslims and the ME gave them refuge. The person was asking what Jews had ever done that betrayed Muslims. I suggested that was one thing. They also were happy with people when they retired moving there particularly to Jerusalem. That you don't understand the meaning of betrayal is not my problem. Muslims offered them safety and protection. They betrayed it when they decided to reply to that by taking over their land. It was when the Zionists let the cat out of the bag that their intention was to take all of Palestine and make it into a Jewish State that the Zionists found the Muslims less than friendly.

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Accusing people who criticise Israel of antisemitism which includes accusing Jews of same is something Israel has come up with, with the hope of stopping criticism/ I don't get why you connect the two things. Jews were made to leave Spain. Muslims and the ME gave them refuge. The person was asking what Muslims had ever done that betrayed Muslims. I suggested that was one thing. They also were happy with people when they retired moving their particularly to Jerusalem. That you don't understand the meaning of betrayed is not my problem. Muslims offered them safety and protection. They betrayed it when they decided to reply to that by taking over their land. It was when the Zionists let the cat out of the bag that their intention was to take all of Palestine and make it into a Jewish State that the Zionists found the Muslims less than friendly.
You keep going off the topic of the thread.

You cannot find any history of the Palestinians going back 10,000 years just own up to it.

Go to the right threads to discuss what you seem to insist on discussing.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Edit: Oh found a different headline for you. Perhaps you will prefer this one

Israel will never go back to 67 Borders which were part of Jordan or be deprived of their Religious Sites. You obviously missed the part where they condemned the Palestinians for indiscriminate firing of Rockets into Israel 🇮🇱

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Israel will never go back to 67 Borders which were part of Jordan or be deprived of their Religious Sites. You obviously missed the part where they condemned the Palestinians for indiscriminate firing of Rockets into Israel 🇮🇱
Don't give them rope.

I am really waiting for the archeological and historical, from other peoples, findings about the Ancient Palestinians.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Accusing people who criticise Israel of antisemitism which includes accusing Jews of same is something Israel has come up with, with the hope of stopping criticism. I don't get why you connect the two things. Jews were made to leave Spain. Muslims and the ME gave them refuge. The person was asking what Jews had ever done that betrayed Muslims. I suggested that was one thing. They also were happy with people when they retired moving there particularly to Jerusalem. That you don't understand the meaning of betrayal is not my problem. Muslims offered them safety and protection. They betrayed it when they decided to reply to that by taking over their land. It was when the Zionists let the cat out of the bag that their intention was to take all of Palestine and make it into a Jewish State that the Zionists found the Muslims less than friendly.
Nice try but the Muslims did not give them refuge. Many Converted to Christianity, killed, or went throughout Europe. You accuse the Jews . You say accusing people of AntiSemitism is a excuse the Jewish people use yet your post admits that there is way before 1948. Please tell us when the Zionists decided to take over their land 🇮🇱

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice try but the Muslims did not give them refuge. Many Converted to Christianity, killed, or went throughout Europe. You accuse the Jews . You say accusing people of AntiSemitism is a excuse the Jewish people use yet your post admits that there is way before 1948. Please tell us when the Zionists decided to take over their land 🇮🇱
Not the right thread. Please.

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
and as the UN says correctly Israel is primarily responsible for the violence in the area and commits the most violence also.

Israel's occupation and discrimination against Palestinians are the main causes of the endless cycles of violence, UN investigators said Tuesday, prompting angry Israeli protests.

A high-level team of investigators, appointed last year by the United Nations Human Rights Council to probe "all underlying root causes" in the decades-long conflict, pointed the finger squarely at Israel.

"Ending the occupation of lands by Israel... remains essential in ending the persistent cycles of violence," they said in a report, decrying ample evidence that Israel has "no intention" of doing so.

If you want an end to violence, start getting your own house in order. It is the one causing the majority of problems.

alexa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No 'nice try' just saying the truth.

but the Muslims did not give them refuge.
Yes they did. You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Many Converted to Christianity, killed, or went throughout Europe.

How do you get that. I pointed out that the majority of Paslestinians are believed to genetically come from ancient jews.

You accuse the Jews . You say accusing people of AntiSemitism is a excuse the Jewish people use yet your post admits that there is way before 1948. Please tell us when the Zionists decided to take over their land 🇮🇱

What on earth are you talking about now. I will tell you what is antisemitism. Antisemitism is calling all the actions of Israel the actions of Jews. That is blaming all Jews for the actions of Israel. This is not true and is stereotyping all Jews, hence antisemitism.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
and as the UN says correctly Israel is primarily responsible for the violence in the area and commits the most violence also.

If you want an end to violence, start getting your own house in order. It is the one causing the majority of problems.
When Israel left Gaza in 2005 the Rockets actually increased. Abbas has made it clear that he is not going to accept anything but the borders which weren’t accepted in the first place, relinquish ALL of E Jerusalem which includes Israel religious sites, they have already FORMALLY stated that the Jews will Not have access to the Western Wall and “ Right of Return “ which would put a end to the Jewish State. You and others lack the intelligence to understand this will never happen 🇮🇱

Jay Stone

Reaction score
Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 700 BC.

Arabs didn‘t exist.

Jay Stone

Reaction score
Herodotus was Greek.

Doesn't give you the right to steal more land than you were given.

Does explain why the Israelis raided Lebanon for topsoil per Moishe Dayan.
Whose land?
8F6F815E-7AD8-4670-8D38-103E3968A8E5.jpeg

Sixties Fan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for Historic Palestine.

ANYONE. ??????

Jay Stone

Reaction score
The Jews betrayed the Muslims and violated treaties. They also tried to hog a couple of Oases. I think most left and went back to Jericho.
If not for Jews, Muslims wouldn‘t even exist. Without the Bible, the Koran would be half its size.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List