Historic Black Churches In Washington D.C. Vandalized By Proud Boys, Police Investigate as Possible Hate Crime

These people were videoed doing these things.

The bottom line is that this sort of behavior is disgusting, no matter the politics involved. No one with any common decency would try to justify it. And these clowns were screechers wearing black and yellow.

Enough with attacks on churches, synagogues mosques, temples, or any other house of worship.

But burning down people's business is OK, right?

The Church wasn't vandalized, the banners were.

terrorists...
lock em up...

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg

That is exactly what the Proud Boys are - A Domestic Terrorist Group. Should be some easy faces there to identify. Lock Them Up indeed!

terrorists...
lock em up...

That is exactly what the Proud Boys are - A Domestic Terrorist Group. Should be some easy faces there to identify. Lock Them Up indeed!
Terrorists! You would know terrorists if there was any real push back by the no good deplorables and dregs.

terrorists...
lock em up...

Terrorists! You would know terrorists if there was any real push back by the no good deplorables and dregs.

They are not white supremacists, stop lying.

but unprovoked violent groups like Anti-fa are OK right?

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

when I watch these wastes of dirt beating elderly shop owners you are damn right it will be a hate crime.

Good for the Proud Boys. Those banners have no business being on churches.

So you don't believe in religious liberty. I get it.

So now you are the religion police? Neither you nor these hoodlums have any right to tell anyone what to put up on their own church.

In any case, there is nothing wrong in saying "Black Lives Matter." How could there be?
Amazing how quickly lefties can go from oppression of religious rights to supporting religious rights. You take the bait faster than a hungry bass. Haha.

The right-winger "religious rights" claims have not been based on any acts of oppression against them. They have been based on a bizarre claim by some "religious" groups that they somehow have a right to oppress and insult others outside their groups in the name of their "beliefs." In this instance, the congregations of these churches put up perfectly innocuous signs that expressed a positive message that could not be construed in any way as attacking others. But this property was stolen and destroyed by a bunch of wandering thugs. There is a huge difference here.

You have no right to say that these banners have no business being on churches. You're getting a bit big for your britches.

So now the far right believes they can tell certain churches what they can put on the outside of their church.

They believe they have the right to tell a private church what they can or can't do with their own property.

If the far right doesn't like what people do in their own private church, the far right has the right to steal it then destroy it.

Wow.

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

I was expecting something really horrible

but instead all they did was tear down a poster

And libs call out the FBI and national guard?

what a bunch of sissies

not like a NASCAR driver finding a garage door pull on oddly enough, a garage door.

So now you are the religion police? Neither you nor these hoodlums have any right to tell anyone what to put up on their own church.

In any case, there is nothing wrong in saying "Black Lives Matter." How could there be?
Amazing how quickly lefties can go from oppression of religious rights to supporting religious rights. You take the bait faster than a hungry bass. Haha.

The right-winger "religious rights" claims have not been based on any acts of oppression against them. They have been based on a bizarre claim by some "religious" groups that they somehow have a right to oppress and insult others outside their groups in the name of their "beliefs." In this instance, the congregations of these churches put up perfectly innocuous signs that expressed a positive message that could not be construed in any way as attacking others. But this property was stolen and destroyed by a bunch of wandering thugs. There is a huge difference here.

You have no right to say that these banners have no business being on churches. You're getting a bit big for your britches.

So now the far right believes they can tell certain churches what they can put on the outside of their church.

They believe they have the right to tell a private church what they can or can't do with their own property.

Wow.

What I believe is that you are taking this one example and ignoring all the actual permanent property damage done by lefty rioters, and that said rioters often do not get charged.

But for two torn down banners you want massive charges and of course banning the organization in question.

It's rank hypocrisy, nothing but.

If the far right doesn't like what people do in their own private church, the far right has the right to steal it then destroy it.

Wow.
If a church put up a KKK banner you'd be cheering for tearing it down. BLM is the same thing, a racist hate group.

Wow.

Actually, legitimate churches aren't supposed to be involved in politics,as per the Johnson Amendment.

No one has a right to steal or burn a banner, but its a pretty minor offense. A fine and community service is certainly in order.

terrorists...
lock em up...

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

Give them probation, make them do community service. Don't "lock em up"

yes, maybe you are right...
maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
but i am not that liberal at the same time...
i tend to be a bit on the "law & order" side...

Wow. Straight from burning a banner to mass murder in your eyes?

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

blm is not a marxist organization...
most of blm leaders probably wouldnt know who marx is...

"
“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

While promoting her book “When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir” in 2018, Cullors described her introduction to and support for Marxist ideology."

And marxism is the moral equivalent of nazism.

terrorists...
lock em up...

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

That is exactly right. These churches seem to be in violation of the Johnson Amendment with their advocacy of a political stand while claiming to be legally a "church".

so what you are saying is that its ok to just take down and burn whatever you see political on churches...
like trump endorsing church signs and all...

I didn't say that was right at all. Just pointing out that the DC churches were violating the Law of the Land. In fact I pointed out that this kind of destruction is without excuse, and the offenders if caught and the case is proven should receive citations and be forced to pay fines and do community service.

The lib knows you did not say what he accused you of. He just lied, because he knows that BLM is a marxist organization and that any church that supports them, is vile beyond measure.

Wow.

Actually, legitimate churches aren't supposed to be involved in politics,as per the Johnson Amendment.

No one has a right to steal or burn a banner, but its a pretty minor offense. A fine and community service is certainly in order.

Personally I think the Johnson amendment is unconstitutional bullshit, but until it is overturned or repealed, everyone has to play by the same rules.

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

I was expecting something really horrible

but instead all they did was tear down a poster

And libs call out the FBI and national guard?

what a bunch of sissies

That you don't understand is one of countless things wrong with the reprehensible right.

terrorists...
lock em up...

That is exactly right. These churches seem to be in violation of the Johnson Amendment with their advocacy of a political stand while claiming to be legally a "church".

so what you are saying is that its ok to just take down and burn whatever you see political on churches...

I didn't say that was right at all. Just pointing out that the DC churches were violating the Law of the Land. In fact I pointed out that this kind of destruction is without excuse, and the offenders if caught and the case is proven should receive citations and be forced to pay fines and do community service.

The lib knows you did not say what he accused you of. He just lied, because he knows that BLM is a marxist organization and that any church that supports them, is vile beyond measure.

i get it, so only right swingers have the privilege to exploit religion, since they are entitled...
why didnt you explain it this plain and simple before...

terrorists...
lock em up...

i get it, so only right swingers have the privilege to exploit religion, since they are entitled...
why didnt you explain it this plain and simple before...

I have no problem with churches taking sides on political issues.

But Marxism is completely evil and if the side the Church in question takes is THAT, then they should be judged accordingly.

Forum List

Back