Hispanics are pretending to be white on The Census

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Thursday, September 29, 2011

Census: Hispanics fuel US white population growth

AP News | The Times-Tribune | thetimes-tribune.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a twist to notions of race identity, new 2010 census figures show an unexpected reason behind a renewed growth in the U.S. white population: more Hispanics listing themselves as white in the once-a-decade government count.

The shift is due to recent census changes that emphasize "Hispanic" as an ethnicity, not a race.

Broken down by state, California and Texas were home to nearly half of Hispanics who identified as white, followed by Florida and New York. Together, these four states comprised nearly two-thirds of the "white alone" population who were Hispanic. Overall, Hialeah, Fla.; Fargo, N.D.; Arvada, Colo.; Billings, Mont., and Scottsdale, Ariz., posted the highest shares in the "white alone" category, at roughly 90 percent or more.

So what? Republicans pretend to be smart on the census.
It is all pretend anyway.

The census data cannot be used for any purpose other than census data so they cannot use it as evidence to prosecute you for lying anyway.

Last edited:
The Biology course I took in school informed me that there are only 4 races :

Mongolian, Caucasian, Negroid and Indian. Many Americans are mixtures of two or more of these. So since there is no Hispanic race, to which race are you suggesting they actually belong?

Of course if the majority of Americans had at least a high school education, they'd know it's culture and national origin that differentiate people, not race.

So. What part of white Hispanic don't you get ? Idiot.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5fgsxe8GM0&feature=fvwrel]Las chicas de Punta del Este - YouTube[/ame]

Hispanics pretending to be white...and Wolfmoon pretending he knows what he's talking about!

Race Obsession Disorder zeitgeist is strong here

USMB is like revisiting the 1950's.

Hispanic is a culture not a race.

Friday, September 30, 2011

There Are Still Retards Out There Who Think Hispanics Are Not White Folks

Having never been to Spain--or bothered with a map--most of these retards are unaware that Spain is in Europe, and Spaniards are European.

Some of them are considered white.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans are citizens and residents of the United States who are racially White and ethnically Hispanic or Latino.

White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[19]

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Friday, September 30, 2011

There Are Still Retards Out There Who Think Hispanics Are Not White Folks

Having never been to Spain--or bothered with a map--most of these retards are unaware that Spain is in Europe, and Spaniards are European.

I just saw a poll from mississipi that showed 60 % of their population thinks interacial marraige should be illegal or they are not sure if it should be illegal.

How in the hell can we still have a population that size still thinking like that?

And some fools try to pretend racism is still not alive in this country

Hispanics are permitted to be racially fluid. When a hispanic commits a crime, they are white. When they are the victims of a crime, they are hispanic.

Things are actually much worse than the above notes suggest. As The Color of Crime notes, the feds inflate white crime statistics by counting Hispanic offenders as white; at the same time, "Hispanics are a [hate crime] victim category but not a perpetrator category. If someone attacks a Mexican for racial reasons, he becomes a Hispanic victim of a hate crime. However, if the same Mexican commits a hate crime against a black, he is classified as a 'white' perpetrator. Even more absurdly, if a Mexican commits a hate crime against a white, both victim and perpetrator are reported as white." Thus, the number of white perpetrators is bloated, while the number of white victims is constricted by the federal double-standard.

The Color of Crime

The Biology course I took in school informed me that there are only 4 races :

Mongolian, Caucasian, Negroid and Indian. Many Americans are mixtures of two or more of these. So since there is no Hispanic race, to which race are you suggesting they actually belong?

Of course if the majority of Americans had at least a high school education, they'd know it's culture and national origin that differentiate people, not race.

Got that wrong. American Indians are considered part of the Mongoloid race, while Asian Indians are either Caucasian or a mix. The one you're missing is Australioid.

I just saw a poll from mississipi that showed 60 % of their population thinks interacial marraige should be illegal or they are not sure if it should be illegal.

How in the hell can we still have a population that size still thinking like that?
Most Black folks are also against homosexual marrige too.

There was a time when ONLY Caucasian, Yellow, Red and Black were the only 4 you could check off. So what is the big deal??? In the 1970's some smart ass people decided that we should now be REALLY race conscious and deal with all the monkey motion that we have to deal with now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back