Hispanic youth who shot two violent joe biden voters bailed out by Rick Schroeder and My Pillow Creator. Good for them.

The hispanic youth ,who was violently attacked by joe biden voters when they were burning and looting Kenosha, was bailed out and is now free ....good for them...

Why was the kid locked up? And why do you think it’s good that celebrities bailed him out?

He was locked up for shooting 3 people who violently attacked him....he is being prosecuted by a left wing, anti-American, riot supporting AG .....
Sounds like self defense. Why was he arrested? What were the charges?

He was arrested because they have to investigate anytime someone dies in an altercation between two individuals.........the problem is the Prosecutor is a left wing, democrat who hates gun owners.......

Are you actually this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?
I’m just asking questions. I realize they have to investigate if people are killed but they can only make an arrest if they have credible evidence of a crime. If this was a clear act of self defense and of the kid was legally carrying a firearm then there wouldn’t be an arrest isn’t that correct?

No, in a lot of cases of self defense they arrest the victim to completely investigate the case.....and many times the prosecutor is an anti-gun prosecutor....... In this case, you have a left wing, anti-gun, democrat party extremist prosecutor......so even with video of the shooting, he is seeking to make life hard on the hispanic teenager.
I have a hard time believing that what you say is actually the case. If you had accurately presented both sides of the argument then I’d trust your objectivity and judgement a little more but when you present these lopsided arguments with obvious bias and accusations then I can’t put much energy into respecting your claims

I always present both sides of the argument when called for............usually I am responding to anti-gun extremists who have already put out their side.....

Here......Masaad Ayoob on the Kenosha shooting, the guy was holding a knife the whole time.....making shooting him a lawful shoot.

Why do you keep referring to Kyle Rittenhouse as the Hispanic Youth? It’s kind of laughable and obvious. Don’t do that, it belittles your argument.

the kid was a minor with a weapon which is against the law and he said he was hired to guard a business that the business owner denied hiring armed security for. he put himself in a situation that lead to the loss of life. Is there any doubt that if he was walking those streets without that gun that anybody would have been hurt? Of course not.

No, I’m sorry you did not present that side of the argument.

The hispanic youth ,who was violently attacked by joe biden voters when they were burning and looting Kenosha, was bailed out and is now free ....good for them...

Why was the kid locked up? And why do you think it’s good that celebrities bailed him out?

He was locked up for shooting 3 people who violently attacked him....he is being prosecuted by a left wing, anti-American, riot supporting AG .....

He was arrested because they have to investigate anytime someone dies in an altercation between two individuals.........the problem is the Prosecutor is a left wing, democrat who hates gun owners.......

Are you actually this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?
I’m just asking questions. I realize they have to investigate if people are killed but they can only make an arrest if they have credible evidence of a crime. If this was a clear act of self defense and of the kid was legally carrying a firearm then there wouldn’t be an arrest isn’t that correct?

~~~~~~
That's not a question, that is a fact as shown by the videos..... Rittenhouse was attacked....

No, in a lot of cases of self defense they arrest the victim to completely investigate the case.....and many times the prosecutor is an anti-gun prosecutor....... In this case, you have a left wing, anti-gun, democrat party extremist prosecutor......so even with video of the shooting, he is seeking to make life hard on the hispanic teenager.
I have a hard time believing that what you say is actually the case. If you had accurately presented both sides of the argument then I’d trust your objectivity and judgement a little more but when you present these lopsided arguments with obvious bias and accusations then I can’t put much energy into respecting your claims

I always present both sides of the argument when called for............usually I am responding to anti-gun extremists who have already put out their side.....

Here......Masaad Ayoob on the Kenosha shooting, the guy was holding a knife the whole time.....making shooting him a lawful shoot.

Why do you keep referring to Kyle Rittenhouse as the Hispanic Youth? It’s kind of laughable and obvious. Don’t do that, it belittles your argument.

the kid was a minor with a weapon which is against the law and he said he was hired to guard a business that the business owner denied hiring armed security for. he put himself in a situation that lead to the loss of life. Is there any doubt that if he was walking those streets without that gun that anybody would have been hurt? Of course not.

It's the Lame Stream Media that has tagged him as an Hispanic youth, just as they labeled George Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic"..

His mother is hispanic....and idiot leftists called him a white supremacist...that's why.

The 3 felons who violently attacked him put themselves on the other side of the law and opened themselves up to his acts of self defense.....

He would have been hurt by those assholes. Blm and antifa have beaten and murdered people in other cities....they attacked him for trying to put out a fire in a dumpster they wheeled up to a gas station....they were trying to blow up the pumps.

He acted in self defense.

It's the Lame Stream Media that has tagged him as an Hispanic youth, just as they labeled George Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic"..

Not from what I’ve seen. Most articles I read call him a white male I haven’t found one that calls him a Hispanic youth as used by the OP

His mother is hispanic....and idiot leftists called him a white supremacist...that's why.

The 3 felons who violently attacked him put themselves on the other side of the law and opened themselves up to his acts of self defense.....

He would have been hurt by those assholes. Blm and antifa have beaten and murdered people in other cities....they attacked him for trying to put out a fire in a dumpster they wheeled up to a gas station....they were trying to blow up the pumps.

Fact remains that it wasn’t legal for him to be there with a gun and everybody would very likely still be alive had he not been armed. The guys going after him were clearly doing so to disarm him

Gawd you are dumb----------the violent convicted felons attacked him--------he certainly would have been hurt if he wasn't armed and if hadn't used the gun.

He is a minor---having the gun is not a felony dear nor does it change the fact that without, the felons would have seriously hurt or killed him.

Doesn't matter why he was there--he had every legal right to be there--------

Not from what I’ve seen. Most articles I read call him a white male I haven’t found one that calls him a Hispanic youth as used by the OP

His mother is hispanic...that makes him hispanic.....left wing democrats in the press called him a White Supremacist.........they lied.

Fact remains that it wasn’t legal for him to be there with a gun and everybody would very likely still be alive had he not been armed. The guys going after him were clearly doing so to disarm him

Wrong......those two would still be alive if they hadn't violently attacked a man running away from them.....they continued the attack, they started the attack, he defended himself.

Had he not had that rifle, they likely would have put him in the hospital, possibly killed him when he tried to put out the fire in the dumpster...the act that caused them to attack him.

Gawd you are dumb----------the violent convicted felons attacked him--------he certainly would have been hurt if he wasn't armed and if hadn't used the gun.

He is a minor---having the gun is not a felony dear nor does it change the fact that without, the felons would have seriously hurt or killed him.

Again. He did not have a legal right to be there with a gun. He was a minor. That’s a crime. Second it’s pretty clear that the guys going after him were trying to disarm him. Had he not had a gun they wouldn’t have done that. He could have called the police if he say looting like a responsible citizen. Had he not had the gun I’d bet the farm that nobody would have gotten hurt

Again. He did not have a legal right to be there with a gun. He was a minor. That’s a crime. Second it’s pretty clear that the guys going after him were trying to disarm him. Had he not had a gun they wouldn’t have done that. He could have called the police if he say looting like a responsible citizen. Had he not had the gun I’d bet the farm that nobody would have gotten hurt

He did have the right to be there with that gun.....it isn't a crime, and that will be contested....

Wrong....the guys who went after him attacked him...he was running away......the first guy who attacked him threw a fire bomb at him and tried to grab his rifle........the hispanic teenager was trying to put out the dumpster fire......the first attacker and his goons had lit the dumpster on fire and were trying to push it into the gas pumps.....

Andy Ngo, a journalist was beaten and put in the hospital by antifa and blm goons, and another antifa goon murdered a Trump supporter, and they beat and murdered others......you are an idiot for supporting those 3 felons.

He did have the right to be there with that gun.....it isn't a crime, and that will be contested....

Wrong....the guys who went after him attacked him...he was running away......the first guy who attacked him threw a fire bomb at him and tried to grab his rifle........the hispanic teenager was trying to put out the dumpster fire......the first attacker and his goons had lit the dumpster on fire and were trying to push it into the gas pumps.....

Andy Ngo, a journalist was beaten and put in the hospital by antifa and blm goons, and another antifa goon murdered a Trump supporter, and they beat and murdered others......you are an idiot for supporting those 3 felons.
Haha. First off I don’t support those felons, I don’t support those who were looting a d rioting and I don’t support minors illegally taking riffles out in the middle of the madness to “protect” peoples businesses. Especially when the business owners know nothing about it.

are you trying to claim that the 17 year old had the legal right to get that gun and take it to a different town to stand on the streets “protecting“ a random guys business??

Haha. First off I don’t support those felons, I don’t support those who were looting a d rioting and I don’t support minors illegally taking riffles out in the middle of the madness to “protect” peoples businesses. Especially when the business owners know nothing about it.

are you trying to claim that the 17 year old had the legal right to get that gun and take it to a different town to stand on the streets “protecting“ a random guys business??

Yep......there is a part of tha law that makes it legal...that will be argued in court. He had a right to buy the gun, the only legal question is if he had a right to carry it in public....

He had every right to use it to stop 3 violent criminals from attacking him....

That's what you get when you're 17 years old and allowed to walk around the street of a 3rd world shithole with a semiautomatic peashooter. I mean, that kind of shit only happens in Africa and South American tinpot dictatorships, right?

That's what you get when you're 17 years old and allowed to walk around the street of a 3rd world shithole with a semiautomatic peashooter. I mean, that kind of shit only happens in Africa and South American tinpot dictatorships, right?

Or democrat party controlled cities in the United States......you know, where they let antifa/blm joe biden voters burn, loot, beat and kill at will....

Or democrat party controlled cities in the United States......you know, where they let antifa/blm joe biden voters burn, loot, beat and kill at will....
How many people were beaten? How many killed? How many properties burned?
You have any stats?

How many people were beaten? How many killed? How many properties burned?
You have any stats?

Yeah, about a billion dollars in property damage, at least 2 shot and killed, the Trump supporter and the retired police chief, and Andy Ngo and dozens of others phyisically attacked...you dumb ass...

Here you go, moron....at least 19 killed....you moron.

Yep......there is a part of tha law that makes it legal...that will be argued in court. He had a right to buy the gun, the only legal question is if he had a right to carry it in public....

He had every right to use it to stop 3 violent criminals from attacking him....
Of course a 17 year old does not have the right to drive into a riot loaded with a weapon that he was illegally carrying. Why are you pretending that’s even an issue

Uh, the kid is German, not Hispanic... and he shot unarmed people.

So I guess it's nice that he'll be free for a few months before he gets convicted. But he will get convicted.

That's fucking awesome! I hope Shroeder knows he just signed his death warrant in hollywood though

Don't be ridiculous. Ricky Schroder's career died a long time ago. His last IMDB credit is in 2016.

Forum List

Back