Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

I'm saying that you can appeal to the legal Latinos with your own values, fool.

You have no idea how manywould be on your side, if you quit making a bigotes ass of yourself in front of them.

No.....He won on "fuck illegals"...There's a difference that you won't see because you're being a bigoted dullard.
State for the record….aren’t you kind of a Libertarian globalist?

No.....He won on "fuck illegals"...There's a difference that you won't see because you're being a bigoted dullard.
Oh shit…I love semantics and word play.
How do you think ‘fuck wetbacks’ resonates with ‘legal’ hispanics on the whole?
Bare in mind, the vast majority of legal hispanics have illegal roots. Stop playing stupid…you look stupid.

The economic issue for the legal latinos is all the criminal illegal aliens driving down their wages and cartel violence escalating in their neighborhoods, but the biggest reasons are they don't like faggots controlling their kids in school and deviants in general. They were the key demographic that voted out faggot 'marriage' in California, only to have a faggot 'judge' appointed by Democrats overturn a legal ballot initiative. They look at loons like Beto and AOC and realize the Democratic Party is a scam and criminal enterprise run by pedophiles and gimps.

The big indicator seems to be Miami-Dade County in Florida. Historically a very strong Dem area. Biden barely carried that area. The shift is real, no matter how much the usual suspects here will deny it. Hispanic people (those who came here legally) don’t like illegals coming in either. And the economic issues hit everybody, including minority communities.
Lol. No the shift isn't real. Older Cuban immigrants have supported Republicans ever since Janet Reno sent police into Hialeah to take Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba to be with his father after his mother drowned in the ocean trying to get him here.

Unfortunately for you assclowns younger Cuban voters are a little more political savy than that and more likely to vote Democratic than their parents.

Yeah, that's been problematic for a long time. The far right of the party have repeatedly made Hispanics seem like they aren't welcome within their ranks. George Bush knew that and he put together a massive outreach campaign to Hispanic Americans and it worked. He won 44% of their vote, but when he came up with a common sense plan in his second term, to deal with the illegals who had been here for years and established lives for themselves, that would have brought them out of the shadows and obtained legal status, all of that work was pissed away by his party having an absolute meltdown. That resulted in Obama winning over 70% of them and turning Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, and New Mexico blue, which the Republicans have yet to win back.
Why would anyone want to bring them out of the shadows? That would be a reward for breaking our immigration laws. All your plan would do is motivate a huge new wave of illegals, just as Biden has done. I fthey want to come out of the shadows, then let them do it in their own country.

Lol. No the shift isn't real. Older Cuban immigrants have supported Republicans ever since Janet Reno sent police into Hialeah to take Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba to be with his father after his mother drowned in the ocean trying to get him here.

Unfortunately for you assclowns younger Cuban voters are a little more political savy than that and more likely to vote Democratic than their parents.
So it's the fault of Republicans that Elian's mother drowned in the ocean? Do you realize that you just demonstrated what an utter scumbag you are?

And "woke" white leftists patronizing them with nonsense like this probably doesn't help either
The Dems absolutely refuse to see how PC and Identity Politics have backfired on them. I've been screaming about this here since long before Escalator Day.

Watch the "panels" on CNN and MSNBC. They try to figure out what's going wrong, and they damn near NEVER bring this up, because it's been a foundational piece of their politics for decades. It's just assumed to be a positive.

Minorities do pay attention. The pandering isn't working as well as it used to.

So it's the fault of Republicans that Elian's mother drowned in the ocean? Do you realize that you just demonstrated what an utter scumbag you are?
Did I say it's Republicans fault Elian's mother drowned? Are you a fucking moron? Where is that comment anywhere in my post?

The Dems absolutely refuse to see how PC and Identity Politics have backfired on them. I've been screaming about this here since long before Escalator Day.

Watch the "panels" on CNN and MSNBC. They try to figure out what's going wrong, and they damn near NEVER bring this up, because it's been a foundational piece of their politics for decades. It's just assumed to be a positive.

Minorities do pay attention. The pandering isn't working as well as it used to.
You don't know yourself what's going on, turd. You subscribe to the same politics.

Did I say it's Republicans fault Elian's mother drowned?
Yeah, you pretty much did.
Are you a fucking moron? Where is that comment anywhere in my post?

Here, turd:

"Older Cuban immigrants have supported Republicans ever since Janet Reno sent police into Hialeah to take Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba to be with his father after his mother drowned in the ocean trying to get him here."
Why even mention how she died?

You don't know yourself what's going on, turd. You subscribe to the same politics.
Oh good.

Let's jump on the ol' search engine and take a look, shall we?

MAC, APRIL 14, 2012
Indeed, dividing people into little groups, identity politics, is a Democrat specialty.
SOURCE
Post 56

MAC, JAN 30, 2013
The Democrats have long identified and divided people by the color of their skin and other characteristics -- identity politics -- and it has been wildly successful for them. The GOP doesn't believe that's right (one of the issues on which I agree with them), but it's hurting them to not play that game. So they have to decide which way to go.
SOURCE
Post 101

MAC, JUNE 20, 2013
Don't hold your breath. Identity Politics works, sadly. Divide & conquer.
SOURCE
Post 81

Would you like to see hundreds more? Here you go:

You are now dismissed, boy.

The far right of the party have repeatedly made Hispanics seem like they aren't welcome within their ranks.
We sure as hell see a lot of that, right here. Every day.

But it's also been true that, by and large, Hispanics and Latinos are a relatively conservative population, so a lot of this cultural shit does not fly with them. I can tell you first hand that the fact that so many in the GOP are so ugly towards them has long played a role in their voting patterns. Human nature, y'know? It's not easy voting for ignorant, paranoid people who clearly hate you.

The Left may now have overplayed their hand on this, though. That's on them.

Last edited:
Yeah, you pretty much did.

Here, turd:

"Older Cuban immigrants have supported Republicans ever since Janet Reno sent police into Hialeah to take Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba to be with his father after his mother drowned in the ocean trying to get him here."
Why even mention how she died?
Hey dipshit, why don't you bold the part where I said Republicans are responsible Elian's mom drowning because nowhere in the quote you just provided do those words ever appear. Do you know how to fucking read?

1. People should first know the difference between Cuban, Mexican, Tejano, Chicano, Central American, South American, Caribbean and Puerto Rican because many of you don’t.

What is my point in that comment?

Simple, Not everyone is Mexican!

2. The Hispanic\Latino community values Family Value, Religion and Work Ethic that if embraced by the WASP society of the Republican Party would give the GOP a bigger voting base than the Black community give the Democratic Party.

3. Another community to watch out for is the Asian Community and their growth…

Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese and Filipinos are also very Conservative on Social and Fiscal issues and rarely do I ever find a Filipino that is Democrat here in Texas…

4. The Democratic Party has a identity crisis going on and if they keep on marching towrd the Cortez and Sanders direction of the Political Party the Hispanic and Asian vote will revolt and either go GOP or third party…

5. If Libertarians and Green Party members were smart they would pander more to the Hispanic and Asian vote to get their representatives elected into the House and Senate and start tearing down the two political party rule…

Last edited:
lantern2814
I agree. The Hispanic community in Broward came out strong for Trump. That has never happened as far as I know in Broward county a staunch Dem stronghold in Florida.

I'm not surprised by this trend. Hispanics are pretty good workers and the Democrat's infatuation with open borders and illegal immigrants hurts legal Hispanic workers.

1. People should first know the difference between Cuban, Mexican, Tejano, Chicano, Central American, South American, Caribbean and Puerto Rican because many of you don’t.

What is my point in that comment?

Simple, Not everyone is Mexican!

2. The Hispanic\Latino community values Family Value, Religion and Work Ethic that if embraced by the WASP society of the Republican Party would give the GOP a bigger voting base than the Black community give the Democratic Party.

3. Another community to watch out for is the Asian Community and their growth…

Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese and Filipinos are also very Conservative on Social and Fiscal issues and rarely do I ever find a Filipino that is Democrat here in Texas…

4. The Democratic Party has a identity crisis going on and if they keep on marching towrd the Cortez and Sanders direction of the Political Party the Hispanic and Asian vote will revolt and either go GOP or third party…

5. If Libertarians and Green Party members were smart they would pander more to the Hispanic and Asian vote to get their representatives elected into the House and Senate and start tearing down the two political party rule…
What do you think it means to be socially conservative in those communities? I belong to a few of the ones you mentioned, I'm Black, Chinese, Indian and Caribbean and I've lived in Miami my whole life around a lot Cubans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Dominicans, and have quite a few relatives from those countries in my family through marriage and honestly I don't see Republicans making any long term gains among those communities.

For one the work ethic narrative is nonsensical. I've had a job since I was 15 so have most of the people in my family. Democrats and liberals are as hard working as Republicans. Two, like the white population it's the older generation that tends to lean more conservative and their voting patterns are unlikely to change much. The younger generations of all those communities are less religious and hold fewer socially conservative views. Three, the Republican party itself faces an identity crises. It can't win elections without the rabid racists of the far right. In fact they the Republican majority and they know it and they are going to keep pushing further to right, not moderate to the center.

None of these realities makes it seem Republicans have much chance of long term demographic gains.

What do you think it means to be socially conservative in those communities? I belong to a few of the ones you mentioned, I'm Black, Chinese, Indian and Caribbean and I've lived in Miami my whole life around a lot Cubans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Dominicans, and have quite a few relatives from those countries in my family through marriage and honestly I don't see Republicans making any long term gains among those communities.

For one the work ethic narrative is nonsensical. I've had a job since I was 15 so have most of the people in my family. Democrats and liberals are as hard working as Republicans. Two, like the white population it's the older generation that tends to lean more conservative and their voting patterns are unlikely to change much. The younger generations of all those communities are less religious and hold fewer socially conservative views. Three, the Republican party itself faces an identity crises. It can't win elections without the rabid racists of the far right. In fact they the Republican majority and they know it and they are going to keep pushing further to right, not moderate to the center.

None of these realities makes it seem Republicans have much chance of long term demographic gains.
I doubt if you are and you are most likely another troll pretending to be something you are not…

Fact is Asians and Hispanics tend to be more Social Conservative which mean they are less likely to support subjects like Abortion that Democrats keep on yammering about.

Also you didn’t read my entire response because had you then you would have noticed I wrote Libertarians and the Green Party could make major strides within those communities while ripping down the two party system.

So before you lecture me again read the entire post and stop pretending to be something you are not…

Forum List

Back